Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Shopacado
4.9
February 16, 2022

Pavi was great support and did everything very fast! He was very helpful and made everything look good and made sure with me!

Sakes Nyc
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
February 14, 2022

The app is easy to use and the support is phenomenal. I've tried several apps but none did exactly what I needed. Very good!

Promoplus
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 14, 2022

I'm sincerely impressed! This is the BEST customer service I've had period in a long, long time. My questions were answered through the app help chat box almost instantly. Nivi is a rockstar and needs a pay raise :) We're switching to this app because the app we were using previously kept losing functionality with our coupon codes. So far, everything seems to be working very smoothly here. The installation was effortless and user-friendly. Plus, any questions I had were answered or fixed for me within minutes. Highly recommend!

Grower's Solution
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 14, 2022

I got everything I want and the support is amazing. Nivi solved all my problems and I'm super glad to have this app. Thumbs up! (Y)

comficar
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 14, 2022

Good app, compared to other apps that supports discounted pricing, I find this very useful app to attract Customers and be more competitive in the market.

CoThings Shop