Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio | Reviews

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

Sparkosweets

Our website www.sparkosweets.com uses this designer/customizer for our lollipops. It has been perfect! The team worked hard and fast on making the customizer aesthetically pleasing and exact to our details.

Thanks so much!
Keep up the good work!

Rawjah Designs

Owsum plugin. Loved it. I really need a customizer in my website and this plugin do a fantastic job. And their team support is also brilliant thumbs up.

Tmerch Co Uk

This app was the cornerstone of our old layout, and is so vital that we redesigned our store around it.
Its great to use from a user perspective, everything laid out clearly and flows nicely to create a unique and enjoyable end-user experience. In the back end, from a store-owner's perspective, setting up a product to be used in the app is so easy a child could do it. The end result is great for both customers and shop owners, and is sure to convert casual viewers uploading their design 'just to get an idea' into paying customers with its visuals and ease of use.

The real gem here though is the customer service, SolverCircle go above and beyond what is required in order to help their customers in a friendly and quick manner that solves the problem overtime.

We tried a lot of different T-Shirt customisation apps on Shopify, and this is definitely the best of the bunch, especially when its so affordable.

Great Work!

Personal Touch Printing And Design

Absolutely love this app! The developer clearly is very talented. This app is very easy for customers to use and loads quickly- every thing you need when it comes to product customisation!

Thank you for the great service you provided when installing this app also! The install team is very helpful, friendly and respond to any messages promptly!

I have looked a multiple customisation apps on the shopify app store and none of them have come close to this one! I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Thank you!

Kenny Kenny T Shirt Designer

Amazing customer service, and a great little app. :) Thanks guys. :)

The Hat Lab 2

Best Design App On Market!!!! I have used every single customization app and this one has the BEST features and the BEST support staff on app store.

Giftygiftz

Amazing customer service, and a great little app. :) Thanks guys. :)

Sofuswilms

The best app & developers. So helpfull

My app required some customization, in order to achieve what I wanted. Not only did the company meet my expectations and did the customization - they did it for free.

What a good service, ill be a happy customer for the next years forth.

Regards

American Spirit Hut

I was a bit apprehensive about paying a monthly fee for this app or any app for that matter. I was in need so I went for it, and just like I thought I ran into a few problems. I followed directions on the install instructions and asked for help. This happened over the weekend and I was not expecting anything I went on with life as usual. As soon as I arrived for worked Monday I checked my email and there was a reply surprisingly. Not only were you prompt but you exceeded my exceptions, I really really appreciate you and your services and would recommend anyone in need of this option for your site to go ahead and give it a try...

Prentvorur

A great custom product app. We offer printed business cards, stationary, stamps etc. Easy to create and maintain designs, very fast installation provided free and great support.