CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

RumAndGunClub

The absolute worst on demand printers I've ever used. Pints were of poor quality and placed crooked on nearly every order. I am completely embarrassed to have ever let this company represent me.

CMCcoffee

Hello all, please read before order from CustomCat I order DT1100 Lightweight Full Zip Hoodie and order to my friend as a test , thanks I did it before put on my store other way will get many complaints from my customers as material very very thin you can see true, my T-shirts much stronger when this hoodie, looks like cheap cheap product, never order from them again

September 28, 2020

Hello. CustomCat offers 36 different sweatshirt & jacket styles. The DT100 Lightweight Zipper Hoodies is just that...a lightweight zipper sweatshirt. We dont make the sweatshirt, we embroider it and our merchant partners have many options to choose from. Sorry you don't like the style you ordered but I really dont think this should warrant a 1 star review of our service?

Erica Smith Designs

I am a graphic designer and I am not satisfied with the quality of the printing nor with the placement of my artwork. I had banding in my face-mask and the placement of my artwork was incorrect. I am so disappointed that I have to remove my online store temporarily until I figure how to provide the best quality for my customers. I have yet to receive help from the CustomCat customer service over my last printing issue.

September 16, 2020

Hi Erica, Thank you for choosing CustomCat. I reviewed all 8 orders you submitted and I do see we had to replace one of your masks. Please rest assured we ship over 25,000 custom made pieces daily and our replacement rate is less than 1.2%. We apologize for the error and stand behind our service 100%. I can also help you with product set-up. You have complete control of the design size and location. Its important you utilize the design guidelines templates and assign the design you created for the mask to the product when you upload the artfile. My name is Mike Blotkamp and my email is mikeb@customcat.com. Please feel free to send me an email if it will be helpful for me to walk you through it.

A Hustler's Spirit

I used this app to upload and manage my designs. The application was very easy to use and very user friendly. The issue that I ran into was the long delivery time and the quality of the graphic print on fabric. None of the print that was placed on my t-shirts and hoodies looked crisp, even when I made sure that the resolution and dpi was correct and that the image was of high quality with basic colors. At first I thought it was a one time issue, but it continued with every order. The quality of the print just seemed to be sub par. In addition, the customer service seemed to be lacking. Many of the customer service reps seemed to be irritated by my discontent of their poor printing standards. Because of all of this, I do not recommend using this company for t-shirts, hoodies, and any other apparel.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I see your last order was submitted over 100 days ago but I do not see any support tickets, or seller support views in your order logs for any specific order issue? I'm Mike Blotkamp, one of the cofounders of CustomCat. Please email me the order info that concerns you and I will do my best to help. My email is mikeb@customcat.com. Quality is very important to us too and I'm happy and available to address your concerns.

ConfidentLeeMe

Do not recommend. The jobs are inconsistent and customer service is trash. If you do reach out to customer service, be prepared to be sat in the queue. They DO NOT respond in a timely manner. Jobs will come back with graphics in the wrong spot, too small or the ink colors already faded or not consistent with your actual design.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been the most positive, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

We stand behind our service 100% and will replace any irregularity. We're not perfect but we do own our mistakes and make it right. Please be sure to use the envelope next to the order info in your processed order dashboard. Our team responds to active sellers who request day to day order related help quickly. You'll get a much faster response than sending to the support group who handles sales and technical assistance. Sorry for the handful off issues but we always want to work with you to make it right and were proud that over 98% of the overall orders we ship are issue free!

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact me directly at jt@customcat.com anytime!

BTMPRO19

The quality of the clothing products are poor. The face mask sucks. You can't breathe in it. Ugh!!!!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. It's always interesting to hear feedback on the masks. Some buyers think it's too thin while others say its hard to breath wearing it. Some buyers say too big for my face and others too small. We do sell 10,000+ every week with the majority of buyers happy with the product and designs they recieve. Regarding shirt quality, we do have close to 50 styles of shirts with different cuts, materials, etc. Happy to help you find a winner for your audicance. I didn't see any support tickets for any of your orders asking for help so if you need any resolution to any problem, please feel free to email me direct at mikeb@customcat.com.

Pepper's Place Gift Shop

The app is easy enough to use and they have a good array of products, but their print quality in TERRIBLE. They put so much starch on the fabric that the ink just bleeds everywhere. Then they shove it in a bag without letting it dry and the prints get stuck together.
I’ve used several drop ship printers and Customcat is, by far, the worst.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're truly sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great, but we hope to improve it moving forward.

We'd like to ensure the quality of the products, as well as our services, are up to CustomCat's standards. I noticed our team is already in contact with you about the product quality concern.

High Gravity Supply co.

I saw an ad mentioning that Custom Cat had speedy lead times so I thought I would give it a try as a possible alternative to the backlogged Printful. I ordered samples from Fuel, Teelaunch and Custom Cat at the same time. Custom cat still arrived later than the other two. The print quality is poor at best. I've never seen prints and embroidery work look so bad. All the samples I ordered were also carelessly crumpled up and shoved into the mailer bag and came out completely wrinkled and messy. This would create a horrible impression if I sent this out to a customer. This print shop is actually MyLocker, which can also be found through Printify. Absolute garbage. Stay away.

August 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our service! I would love to review the order with you directly and see what went wrong! We stand behind our service 100% and will replace any irregularity. We're not perfect but we do own our mistakes and make it right. Please email me at jt@customcat.com.

DoxieGuy BBQ LLC

5 of 7 orders were wrong. received totally wrong products. my logo was done in completely wrong color. customers received products for a company that wasn't even mine.

Hey Scott,

Thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear you're having a negative experience with our services at this time!

I was hoping to hear back from you regarding the email I sent to you on the 4th of August. The reason why the hat printed Orange versus Red is because of the RGB values in the design file. If the RGB values are crossed between two of our color thread values, our machines can get tricked into mapping the wrong color thread. I sent you the RGB values to correct the issues on future orders! So, please check your email, I sent it from jt@customcat.com.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at jt@customcat.com anytime!

Leruel

I finally decided to make a 1 star review to CustomCat. Every type of issue takes away 1 star and there are many issues at the moment so they should have received zero stars if it would be possible.

#1 Quality control issues - I sold thousands of face masks and it's unbelievable how much work I had with customer support. About 5% off all masks had quality issues, either the customer received the wrong product or the print was bad. Not just a bit off, it was noticably terrible.

#2 Shipping issues - CustomCat is offering an economy shipping option. The next decent shipping option is incredibly expensive compared to other POD services but is still basically standart shipping. About 5% of all orders were incredibly late and about 1% of all orders got lost with economy shipping. This isn't shipping, this is garbage.

#3 Production delays - According to CustomCat some orders had to be reprinted multiple times what lead to orders being in print for 2-3 weeks what is just insane. I highly doubt that's really the case but either way, if your orders need to be reprinted 6 times you are clearly doing something wrong as a company. Also, good luck explaining it to the customers why their order wasn't shipped for weeks.

#4 Issues with the apps order recognition - About 0.002% of all orders didn't get synched to CustomCat. That's not a high number but if you're making many sales, you can't check orders all the time if they are getting synched. It shouldn't happen in the first place but when contacting the support about this issue I was simply told to replace a manual order. Thanks a lot.

#5 Feedback ignorance - Regarding all these issues and reporting multiple times on customer complaints, product and quality issues nothing has changed at all. I had so many complaints about the product with detailed explanations but customcat didn't change anything at all about it.

These are the reasons why I believe they deserve a 1 star review because as someone who is selling a lot the company clearly limits someone in expanding and growing the business because you need hours every day to fix the issue they have caused. I understand that there are many issues these days but they just tried to cash grab as much as possible instead of limiting some of their services to keep the quality steady. That's bad business practice and hurt my brand a lot. I believe I'll take my christmas business somewhere else because it will simply not be an option, they will not be able to handle it at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7