CustomCat

CustomCat

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand Fulfillment - 550+ Unique Products

Rio-M

This is one of the worst services I've ever used, the production time is too long, I have ordered from December 3rd to December 17th I have not received an order tracking code, and do not know when it is received, the shipping rate is broken and too much confusion, poor printing quality, bad design interface, unfriendly interface, long customer response time, faulty printing, cut text, excessive blurring and inaccuracy of the original design position, no refund policy for the customer, lost in transit but not refundable, if possible I will give 0.001 stars. Too disappointed

vothuongnangthotgoi

CustomCat really works very badly. An order of more than 1 month does not ship. When contacting support is only answered through the loudspeaker, there is no responsibility. Continuing to ship orders but after more than a week still not shipping orders. In addition, continually deduct 2 times for each order while the system records once, asking support is shirking responsibility. Indeed, CustomCat is too bad, too disappointing about how it works and supported.

Fla Coastal

Placed a sample order before launching products on my store. The order took nearly a month to arrive! The print quality is awful. They must not check their products before shipping them to customers. The embroidery on the hat looked like a child's handwriting. The DTG shirts both came out botched. One had a misprinted line outside of the design area & the other duplicated the logo. You would think maybe this is a onetime flaw? No, they sent a reorder and it was just as bad, worse even. Both shirts had printing flaws in the same location as the first order and additional locations. The hat came out just as hideous as the first one. Absolutely terrible. So glad we didn't trust this company with our customer orders. We've had the same designs embroidered, printed & fulfilled by Printful & Printaura. The work by Printful & Printaura is flawless everytime. I cannot believe the lack of quality that Customcat produces. Why Shopify endorses them is beyond me. I would not use this company again if I was paid to. I don't recommend using this company to dropship your designs. If your customers receive the quality we did you will lose that customer guaranteed.

SHIRT FIENDZ

This app was recommended to me and after giving it a try i wish i had never put my trust in CustomCat. If i could give them a negative review i would.

After spending countless hours putting up my designs ....50 +.... i had my first order come in and it was a disaster. The print was smaller than how i sized it in their "mock up/position" section. It looked real amateurish. On one of my shirts the print was slightly slanted. The sweatshirt that was ordered was also discolored in a couple of spots. What was delivered to my customer was a complete let down.

I didn't panic immediately. I reached out to customer service by phone and received no answer. I called periodically from 9am-2pm and got now answer. I decided to send an email. A very detailed email with pictures, my number and a request to speak with someone to see what we could do on our end and their end to make things right. I was told i was contact the wrong email (the only one listed on their help page) and it would be forwarded.

What i got back was a one 2 sentence email basically saying: "Prints have an average size and placement. Unfortunately for the print sizing and placement issues we cannot adjust it larger or higher. " So why is there an option to customize the sizing? On top of that why not answer my questions in my email and give me a call at the number i provided?

For a small company this can spell disaster. I would think twice about using this company for your POD. Most of us are small business and this company could wreck your brand with the quality of the product they are delivering.

I thought i could trust the "reviews" but after doing some research on Google i'm now understanding that these reviews are paid for to give this company a favorable rating. I'm not sure if Shopify is in on this but the reviews can not be trusted. Proceed with caution.

Custom Cat totally screwed up my order which caused me to pause all marketing and promotions until i'm able to find a more reliable POD.

Custom Cat Sucks. I give them a 0 for product quality...0 for customer service...!

JedzClothing

I received my first order and still haven't been able to fulfill my order for a week. My order does not show up in the app and the company has not helped me fulfill the order. Would not recommend. Will be looking for another Print On Demand App.

Orange Monkey Tees

Every design was off centered, crooked, and iron marks on the t-shirts. Horrible. Looking 4 new app.

Rival Gear

We have many customers who receive items that we do not even offer from CustomCat. Many customers do not receive the items at all. Many customers report that the print washes off after one wash. Don't even try to reach out to customer support, it's pointless. After selling 3000 shirts through CustomCat, this will be our last year using their service.

HotDogFPV

We installed this app twice. The first time we uninstalled it because we could not justify the monthly subscription fee - our sales on the items we sold through Custom Cat just weren't there.

When they offered the "lite" program that does not have a monthly subscription, we decided to reinstall the app, something I deeply regret.

1) The quality of their print/embroidery is absolutely unacceptable. They may be the company that makes/ships the product, but it's our brand, our website, and our reputation. Our customers sent us pictures of some of the embroidered hats and were stunned. There is no amount of apologizing that one can do when the quality is that bad. I wish I could attach a photo to this review. There were threaded completely outside of the design - thread colors in places that they absolutely did not belong. To their credit, they did reship - but I have zero confidence that the reshipped item has any better quality, based on our customer reviews of their products.

2) You cannot cancel an order. sure, their system says that you can, but that's an illusion - it's just so that they have some sort of policy that seems reasonable, but it's all fluff. We canceled an order on our end before it was processed into the customcat system. 3 hours after the order was canceled they processed the order and charged us for it... and still shipped it to the customer, even though it was canceled. We reached out to the customer to apologize about the quality of the item they were about to receive. It's that bad.

3) Customer Service/Canceling Orders Their customer service team has mastered the art of telling you that whatever problem might exist with an order is your fault. For example, I canceled a customer order a 1130 eastern, the processed said order at 0230 the next morning. When I reached out to them - they told me (copied from their email response). "If the order was cancelled before our system processed, then the order would have not went through. If the order was still open, then on our end, we would have picked up that entire order at the batch time." I have records of the time that the order was canceled and the time that CustomCat processed the order. I have proof from their system that shows that they processed the order after it was canceled... but my fault.

4) Customer Service - so, when you open a "ticket" for customer service you will receive an email. This email will tell you that a ticket has been opened and refer you to a website: https://helpdesk.mylocker.net/portal/home But as a shopify store owner, you will not have access to this website. No login or password to view your ticket. When you send an email to orders@customcat.com as instructed by your ticket email, you will receive another email that says another ticket has been opened -- but you still can't access it. Eventually, someone will send you an email to tell you that you don't need it as a shopify owner because customcat is built into your shopify store. But there is no where to access the tickets.

In short -- poor quality, poor customer service, and overall poor customer satisfaction for both me and my customers.

Haberle Congress Brewing Company

We started using this app for their wide selection, but after literally every single order having issues (I never knew how many new issues could be present with each order), we have pulled all but a small handful of their items from our store. The items we have left do not seem to have as many issues as others.

Overall, you're wasting time, stress, and money over an inferior product. Just use Printful, they have not messed up a single order.

ngoaikiabaolathegioi

Some orders have taken over a month, they've sent designs from other shops to my customers and their customer service holds zero accountability for their mistakes (They went as far as to blame me for contacting the wrong department once)

The fact this is one of the fulfillment companies in which you have to pay a membership fee to lose money is crazy. I'm actually going to be shutting down my site because I have to re-visit my fulfillment options.

not worth it.