CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

JAMOREBLUE

bad, bad, bad, do not reply, keep sending auto emails, do not solve problem, if you are with them check order shipping, they over charge, my client paid 4.90 shipping and on their orders is 13.91, and also they charge you in somebody else name and you do not know. like mylocker.com is confusing i am trying to solve a problem and no where to call. bad service..

June 17, 2020

Hi Julio, we would like to apologize for your negative experience with CustomCat. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii will require additional shipping time and cost more to ship. Our shipping rates can be found here: https://blog.customcat.com/expedited-shipping%e2%80%8b/. MyLocker is the parent company of CC. Fulfillment charges may show up on your billing statement as MyLocker or CustomCat. I can see that your first order shipped within 48 hours which is amazing under the circumstances. As you know, bad reviews can be very damaging and we would like to clear up any questions or concerns you have about our fulfillment services. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind sending me an email to jt@customcat.com at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Teeshirt25

I have used it for 1 month and feel it is very bad, 10 days without tracking leads to many customers' refund. Order status don't update. So very bad.

June 8, 2020

Hello, please check your CC processed order dashboard for fulfilment status. Most of your orders have shipped in a 2-3 business days average. I do see 4 orders from late May that had stock replenishment delays from our suppliers but those are in production and your should see tracking soon

Apple Blossom Kennels & Country Clips Pet Grooming

The design creation is EXTREMELY time consuming. You have to download their templates to use. It would be really nice if they had design software built into their app. These extra steps mean I'd have to charge exorbitant fees to my clients for their products in order to even make any money.

hugswiththemugs

STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Their Christmas deadline was a joke. They delayed all my orders and took 10+ days to ship them. Their deadline of 14th December for mugs was a joke.
I have received hundreds of charge backs and negative reviews because of them. They ruined my whole shop and will ruin yours too.

10+ open tickets and still not a single response from them. I will be charge backing each and every order that was placed within the deadline and still not received by my customers. I advice all of you to charge back too.

They are scammers who are just here to scam.

Subie Society

If you want a successful business don't use this company period. They are the worst. They talk the talk but they don't back it up. We have order stuck in processing and production constantly, like 14 days out now on many of them. So many chargebacks, unsatisfied customers due to poor print quality it's insane. They're completely completely out of integrity and don't care about their customers unless you're a big time seller, they'll just leave your customers orders sitting in que. You'll be the one that has to pay for all the chargebacks and fees. Don't use this company!!!!

Dwarven Widgets

I started using CusdtomCat when I first opened my store in August. At first seemed good. Orders reached customers in 5-7 days. Then on my test orders noticed images cracking and fading after just 2-4 washings. Then starting around holidays orders were taking 8-14 days to get processed. I understood that processing may take a little longer during the busy season but 10 days to get it processed when they say the average time is 2-3 days. I still have one that is going on 17 days that is unfulfilled. I tried canceling the order at the customer request as it was taking so long and he still had no tracking number. But it said it was in processing and could not be canceled. That was 14 days ago. Also, at one point during the holidays you could not even access the app or upload new designs. I contacted their customer support asking when orders would be processed. The auto response said it would respond in 24 business hours. I usually got what appeared to be cut & paste response in about 4-5 days which said it is the busy time of the year and processing time takes a little longer, then it was we updated our machines to process things in ½ a day. But apparently not my orders. Why would you upgrade the machines during the rush season-shouldn’t have been done before or after the season. Then got an email that apologized for the down equipment and would start getting orders out faster. Nope. Had order placed after this email and it is still there 10 days after order was placed. I am currently looking at other POD options as CustomCat failed me just as I was starting to get my business up and running right at my first Christmas season. Not to mention the refunds I gave while orders “processing” and telling customers to keep the shirts once they arrive just save bad reviews while my business is still in its infancy.

FunnyGuyStore

This company doesn't care, I'm a long term seller and most of my orders are not made in a time frame that they promise, also they use UPS for shipping which takes a lot more time and lost packages. They don't answer on my mails and pleads to send out already, a few orders were over 14 days and still not done, I don't get my money back, if the customers wants to return the product it goes to charity, it's a let down! Products get bad reviews and I wouldn't recommend it long-term to nobody. This is my one and only bad review ever, I've recieved many bad ones because of this company. Stay away is my advice. Other honorable mentions, some mugs are blurry, some crooked and poor prints go through quality check like it's perfect, app has it's own problems with not working or unable to upload new designs etc...i could write a novel, the biggest problem and dissapointment is customer support and no priority when they screw up the product and has to be remade, it takes weeks.

Frontline Cigars

I really want to like this company, I do. I want to use them. But heres the problem. Black Friday I had an order come through, two items, both t-shirts. According to their company policy, it can take up to 10 business days, but generally takes less. Heres the problem, today is the 13th business day and the order is still not done. I've called them, contacted them through the app and they basically tell me that we had "more orders than expected on Black Friday and that the item did not pass quality control." Okay, that would be fine for the first 10 business days, but seriously? If you manufacture t-shirts, how exactly do you manage to screw it up that many times that it doesn't pass quality control? Additionally, its not even a custom design, its a standard design that countless people are selling on t-shirts. At this point, it just looks like there making excuses and they can't even tell me when the order is going to ship. It's so disappointing, especially since I bought the paid plan. Yet, on top of all of this, I have gotten chewed out by the customer big time and likely lost a valuable customer. My store isn't built on the Custom Cat app. I used the app for additional products (we manufacture and sell cigars!), so I don't rely on traditional advertising to obtain customers (were prohibited from doing so)- based on that, loosing a customer, especially based on how hard we've worked, because a company can't meet its obligations is just wrong. I'm tempted to call and check the status again today, but honestly, I'm really getting tired of their excuses, its old!

Fish Family Gear Shop

I built an entire store around this app, ordered $1,200 worth of samples in 4 different orders to outfit my test team. Prints and embroidery were so bad I didn't even give them to my test team. Shirt colors faded into ink, see shirts through print, burn marks from over pressing, placement of prints incorrect, garments with other stains/blemishes on them, embroidery looked like 5 year old kid's crayon drawing.. they were all crooked and miss-stitched. When I inquired about a refund it took 5 emails and 10 days to get a response. Final response was they would reprint but not refund and wanted a report and photo for all 40+ items they destroyed. After 4 orders of mistakes I cut my losses and donated them all to a homeless shelter. On top of all this print time alone was 2+ weeks but they claim print 1 to 6 days.

Killed Fitty Men

Definite do not use. Was provided a full claim by UPS on a delivery and would not give back to the customer to reorder. While one customer service agent talking to them provided great customer service trying to do whatever possible to help, their main line of communication is horrible. Not even acknowledging that they were able to get a FULL claim

November 27, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with our customer service has not been the most positive! We noticed for your order that you went into the app and upgraded the shipping to UPS Ground from economy shipping. Its a known rule that you can't upgrade shipping for orders that contain a PO Box address - only physical addresses can be used. Its really disappointing to see you left us a 1 - Star review. Our customer service even went above and beyond by offering to credit you back half the cost of the order. We wish you nothing but the best of luck going forward. -JT

Previous 1 3 4 5 6