CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

Gringos Global

I used CustomCat for two months. I wish I could give them zero stars. There customer service is all about placing blame on existing customers and avoiding any responsibility for their poor printing. I had ten initial orders. One of my orders had a different company printed on my shirts. I took my products to local printing shops. The owners I spoke to were shocked that someone would ship this poor product to a customer. Garbage shirts and horrible printing. I donated the shirts to the homeless. I am shocked that Shopify has not distance themselves from CustomCat. CustomCat is bad company for Shopify. Printful, however, has been very helpful during the process. Every shirt printed by Printful was perfect.

Momo the Corgi

I just received my product samples today and I'm really disappointed with the quality :(

1. The colour of the fabric seems to bleed through the design, so the parts that are meant to be white take on the colour of the fabric underneath.

2. I ordered a Gildan Ladies 100% cotton T-shirt but the material was very rough and almost had a cardboard texture to it. It is also boxy and not slim fitting at all like shown in the mockups.

3. The tag on one of the T-shirts is completely dried up and you can't make out what it is saying at all.

4. The placement of the logo on the tank top is completely off. It is meant to be on the left pocket area but it's on my tummy area. On the mockups the placement looks fine but not on the actual product.

I have read all the other 1 - 3 star reviews and I agree with a lot of what other people are saying about the customer service. It takes them days to respond to you if at all...

I feel like if you want to build a long lasting brand you shouldn't use custom cat because of their unreliability. There are so many cases of the same thing happening time and time again with CustomCat so I definitely think that it's a problem that they can't deliver what they promise.

I will probably be looking for other POD companies. Really disappointed because I need to push back my launch date now :(

Bridget Bradley

By far the worst fulfillment outfit I've ever used. If you don't care about the quality of the items you send your customers, feel free to use Custom Cat. If you don't care how long an item takes to get to your customer, then again, use Custom Cat. Your orders will take upwards of 2 weeks before you receive tracking info and then it will stay in pre-shipment mode for days after that. Once it does finally ship, it's a crap shoot as to weather the item will be of any quality. I originally put up a 1 star review about a week ago, but took it down after I received a call from Custom Cat thinking that they were interested in fixing the problem. (If you want anyone from Custom Cat to respond to any problems you might be having, write a bad review. They will call within hours. Other wise you wont hear back from them.) When I was having a problem I contacted them through email and phone numerous times. No response. Post a bad review they call right away. I regretted taking down the review after speaking with them. And I'll tell you why. What I got was a lot of lip service about how this is a really busy time of year and they have to hire extra help that isn't experienced, (which in itself is an issue) and that they are only human. There was no apology or acceptance of responsibility. I only placed 13 orders with Custom Cat and 2 of them that I know about, were of poor quality. That's a pretty high ratio. There could have been problems with the other 11 that I just didn't hear about. Not only was the quality of the work bad, it took 17 days to get tracking on many of them. I wish I could post a picture of what they sent to my customer. It was beyond unacceptable. The art work was not centered at all and was so far to the left the names fell off the edge of the substrate. The sample I had sent to myself was falling off the edge as well. I know "humans" make mistakes but, any normal person who saw how obviously off center these were would never have packed them up and sent them out, unless of course they just don’t care which is what I think the case it. After seeing how long shipping times were, before I even knew about the quality issues, I decided to buy my own equipment and fill my own orders. So I do know mistakes happen. After doing 1200+ units of my own, I have huge pile of mistakes, but I would never, ever have sent any of them to a paying customer!! My mistakes don't even come close to what they sent out in my name. If mine are even slightly off center they go in to the mistake pile. Custom Cat obviously doesn't care about my customers or me, as their customer. I had asked to have the money refunded for the known mistakes (over a weeks ago) and as of today's writing it still has not been refunded. I sent them a picture of how bad the quality was and expected a reasonable amount of remorse. Instead he was more concerned with the bad review that I had left, than he was about my problem. If someone had shown me a picture of what I showed him, I would have apologized profusely, and agree that, yes this is totally unacceptable and issued a refund with in minutes. Not give a bunch of excuses, "It's a busy time of year and we have inexperienced staff and that I have to understand that... blah, blah, blah" So basically he was saying, you can't blame us for bad quality, because it's out of our control because we are so busy. They took zero responsibility! Custom Cat, don't bother calling me again to beg me to take down my bad review this time. You have earned it! I will not take it down this time. My review stands! Have nice day!

THE iNfinite iNtel

The App is perfectly fine....It's the HUMAN's behind it causing problems. After placing a sample order on December 1, I am disappointed to report that on today, December 20th I received only the cap I ordered and my embroidered logo is ALL MESSED UP!! I ordered 2 polo's along with my logo-branded cap but they sent me 2 UGLY t-shirts with stupid looking cartoon-like drawings on them EVEN THOUGH I ORDERED 2 Polo's with my logo to be embroidered on them. I am a bit stunned, I must admit. I wish there were a way I could upload the pics I took of this mess. Now I must return this and wait for a refund.

Rio-M

This is one of the worst services I've ever used, the production time is too long, I have ordered from December 3rd to December 17th I have not received an order tracking code, and do not know when it is received, the shipping rate is broken and too much confusion, poor printing quality, bad design interface, unfriendly interface, long customer response time, faulty printing, cut text, excessive blurring and inaccuracy of the original design position, no refund policy for the customer, lost in transit but not refundable, if possible I will give 0.001 stars. Too disappointed

vothuongnangthotgoi

CustomCat really works very badly. An order of more than 1 month does not ship. When contacting support is only answered through the loudspeaker, there is no responsibility. Continuing to ship orders but after more than a week still not shipping orders. In addition, continually deduct 2 times for each order while the system records once, asking support is shirking responsibility.
Indeed, CustomCat is too bad, too disappointing about how it works and supported.

Fla Coastal

Placed a sample order before launching products on my store. The order took nearly a month to arrive! The print quality is awful. They must not check their products before shipping them to customers. The embroidery on the hat looked like a child's handwriting. The DTG shirts both came out botched. One had a misprinted line outside of the design area & the other duplicated the logo. You would think maybe this is a onetime flaw? No, they sent a reorder and it was just as bad, worse even. Both shirts had printing flaws in the same location as the first order and additional locations. The hat came out just as hideous as the first one. Absolutely terrible. So glad we didn't trust this company with our customer orders. We've had the same designs embroidered, printed & fulfilled by Printful & Printaura. The work by Printful & Printaura is flawless everytime. I cannot believe the lack of quality that Customcat produces. Why Shopify endorses them is beyond me.
I would not use this company again if I was paid to.
I don't recommend using this company to dropship your designs. If your customers receive the quality we did you will lose that customer guaranteed.

JedzClothing

I received my first order and still haven't been able to fulfill my order for a week. My order does not show up in the app and the company has not helped me fulfill the order. Would not recommend. Will be looking for another Print On Demand App.

Orange Monkey Tees

Every design was off centered, crooked, and iron marks on the t-shirts. Horrible. Looking 4 new app.

Rival Gear

We have many customers who receive items that we do not even offer from CustomCat. Many customers do not receive the items at all. Many customers report that the print washes off after one wash. Don't even try to reach out to customer support, it's pointless. After selling 3000 shirts through CustomCat, this will be our last year using their service.

Previous 1 3 4