CustomCat ‑ Print‑On‑Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print‑On‑Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Enjoy 350+ Products, Fast Fulfillment & Industry Best Prices.

Blown Off Apparel

The printing quality isn't great at all, I've had two of my customers complain that there was some sort of issue regarding the quality. It seems as if Customcat is simply cutting corners when it comes to their printing process. I truly love the variety of clothing and colors they offer, and I hope they improve soon. On top of this, I tried the free trial for the paid plan and I canceled it right before it ended yet they are still charging me full price. I hope Customcat and fix the issues it's been faced with, and I wish them the best, but I simply cannot recommend their services to anyone at this point.

Even Hand Clothing Co

I had to cancel an order that was placed accidentally. But, you can't cancel an order from the app, so I had to contact customer service. Customer service responded within 24 hours and said, "Order has been canceled and refunded as request. This credit should reflect in your account within the next 8 business days." That was 24 days ago. Still no refund. Contacted customer service again (36 hours ago), and zero response. Bottom line: app isn't very useful with key functionality missing, and customer service is helpless. No wonder their prices are so affordable.

February 1, 2021

Hello, thanks for the review. You actually can cancel in the dashboard before we process the order. You can also pause the order in your processed dashboard and email ( or call) support if we already processed the order. You wont always get an answer back on Sunday from our support team but I can confirm the refund has been processed on our side. Great job stopping the order before we started production and I'm sorry their was a delay in the bank refund. Our accounting gets jammed up shortly after xmas season.

Amelyia

Impossible to read the FAQs, especially the shipping prices as the pictures can't be loaded. Every time I try to upload a design, I get an error message with "your session has expired", but I'm still logged-in. Uninstalled right away.

February 1, 2021

Hi Amelyia - the reason you are stuck is because you have not activated your account yet. In order for you to export products and for CustomCat to process your orders, you need to activate your account by completing the settings so we have your store name for the shipping label, payment info to process your orders and support email. Please click the red error bar across the top of your dash if your account isn't activated yet.

Coalition Coffee Co

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! My customers were furious by their products. Ink was completely faded and wrong colors used. some products never even showed up. It took days before ever hearing back from customer support. Each time I talked to them I would get a different person who had no clue what I was talking about so I had to resend all photos and the whole story all over again. They like to make excuses and blame other things than just admitting fault and moving on and fixing the problem. If you are using POD I highly suggest looking into another company as the failures and incompetencies I have experienced with custom cat are enough to drive your business into the ground.

TheCozyApparel2

Quality control and support doenst exist at all. They are repeatedly shipping misprinted/wrong orders and even after 10 days i havent recevied any response from them. It would be better if they just SHUT DOWN!

V1SION Brand

I had high hopes for this app because of their selection of items. I loved the clothing! However, what good is having great clothing to design if when I design the apparel, my designs don't save and I constantly have to recreate them? Additionally, when I design apparel in the app, my designs are constantly resized and moved around in ways that I didn't set up originally. On top of that, when I finally did manage to get the designs to look the way I wanted and save them I tried placing an order for myself and didn't hear back from the company after the order was placed. On top of that, I've reached out to customer service numerous times and haven't heard back from anymore. The selection of products is nice, but not worth it if the service is terrible. Take your money elsewhere to a company that will support you.

Addicted Geeks

The app doesn't always load and is difficult to use. The products are also of poor quality and the apparel sizing is not standard sizing (seems to be Asian sizing). I am very disappointed because there are a lot of products I can't find anywhere else, but the products are not worth the prices. I had to order through my store just to get a sample, and I'm glad I did because of the sizing issues.

December 2, 2020

Hello! I see you ordered one Port Authority XXL jacket. I'm sorry if you found it to be large or too small but the manufacturer size chart that exported with your mock-up will match the item specs. Were also disappointed to see your one star review over this but if you need any help, please feel free to reach me directly at mikeb@customcat.com or orders@customcat.com

Signature Lacrosse

CustomCat quality has been terrible in the last few months. We have numerous complaints from our customer regarding the quality of our products. In addition, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through to anyone on the phone. I have called numerous times as well as sent emails asking for someone to call me to resolve this and have gotten ZERO reply. We are at the point if we don't get someone to contact us soon we are going to move our business to another vendor. I would NOT recommend this company at all.

Dog Sportwear

I am an advanced user, but this app is horrible. I accidentally processed an order, contacted customer service, and placed another order. However, the canceled order still shows in process 4 days later (that is canceled) and the second order is no where to be found. I find it very hard to contact customer service and trying to process manual orders is a nightmare.

November 20, 2020

Hello! I see our support cancelled and issued a refund request within 6 minutes from the time the order you accidentally submitted was processed. Thats good because we often ship orders the same day they are processed so I'm glad support was so quick to help. The next shopify order ( 1056 ) did not have CustomCat as the vendor so it could not process. Please click the manual orders tab in your navigation to view info about orders you placed manually through the app. Your shopify orders show in your account dashboard under view all but manual orders placed through the app live in the Manual Orders tab. I'm Mike Blotkamp and I'll give you a call today to clarify any questions.

EVENPRIME

Slow customer service response times. (Often took more than 7 days to respond even after I follow up). They recently updated the app, so there have been a lot of payment related bugs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8