CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

WhiteRiceCowboy

A: Why would you send hats in a bag and not a box? Frustrated customer that would like to see this change.

B: Thank you kindly for the response. It took me a long time to figure out as I had deleted many apps and reinstalled due to an issue. I just happen to be in my final review after reinstalling and posting t shirts, etc and ran into the log files and noticed an order#. This hat was chosen from an advertiser to wear on his show. He said the hat was good other than the bag delivery and was bent out of shape.

I'll reinstall maybe and use the app. Would like to see reviews of the product while creating the appeal.

October 25, 2019

Thanks for your review. CustomCat ships hats with air pillows inside the cap to maintain the structural integrity during transit to buyer. We ship 500+ caps every day and the Sept report shows 2 were replaced due to damaged in transit. We stand behind our service and would always replace an order that is lost, or damaged, in transit. Your hat was delivered over 100 days ago? We typically cant replace a shipping issue over 3 months after you received the order but you can email support@customcat.com, with a picture to illustrate any order concern, and tell Mike B said it's okay to buy you a new hat. I can also be reached at mikeb@customcat.com

Mipro shopping

looking forward to install this app but want to know 1 thing product price are including shipping rates or do you charge shipping rates extra?? thank you

Vaultermagazine

Wish I could give them more, but twice now they have sent garments out with nothing on them. Another garment was sent out with a hole and no replacement shirt to be sent out. Customers ordered black shirts with a black print or a dark ash shirt with black print, and instead of letting anyone know there was a problem, they send it out blank and say you would not see the ink. Weird, because I have printed many black on blacks and people love them. Weird that they would not contact you with an issue, then just send the customer a blank shirt, TWICE. Then, no refund, they just tell you to remove the product and quit selling. All the rest I am liking, but we just can't get over the fact that they would send two of our customers a blank shirt and act like the ink is there but you can't see it because it is black on black. These three issues have come about within selling 30 or less shirts.

Popkik

I sell a fair amount of shirts using Custom Cat.

The system works well for me overall. For T-Shirts the turnover is fast, but sometimes there are delays with items other than standard Tee's. This can be frustrating as there is really no way to talk to anyone in the company other than Customer support, who really aren't able to help. Nowadays people are just spoiled by Amazon... they get really antsy if they have to wait 3-4 days for something to ship.

Overall, I would be very happy with the system and company if the print quality were better. The fact is, the print is just not at the level of quality you would see selling in a retail setting, (other than perhaps a discount type store). Quality control seems to be a weak spot.

As a seller, I really want to sell things I myself would be happy to buy, and in all honesty I can't say this is the case frequently with Custom Cat. I get a fair amount of returns where there's not really anything 'wrong' per se... just a general disappointment with the overall look of the print...and when I see the returned item, I'm in full agreement with the customer... it just doesn't look as good as it should.

To be fair, I've had the same issues with other printers. I almost feel that maybe POD just isn't quite ready for prime time. But there are times when it actually looks good. I would almost be willing to spend an extra buck or 2 for a 'premium' print where they aren't so stingy with ink coverage -- and had some QC in place. Since you don't actually see the shirts, You need to be able to trust that the merchandise is up to par.

I'm going to continue with Custom Cat, because the pricing is very competitive and as I've mentioned, the system works well for me. My only wish is the POD technology, or the machines/staff could produce a really consistently high quality product that I'd feel proud to sell to a friend. At this stage it's not quite there.

Vamoa Viajar

CustomCat was fairly good but it didn't work out for my business and my target market. I know that with time their app will hopefully become better. It is a little annoying not having the possibility to use it in Safari if that's my choice. I would not miss the difficulty of the process. Also not having a 'go to' customer service in a chat here and depending on email is something that, if fixed, will turn in to better business. All my best wishes to you, but definitely not 5 star yet. Lots of potential thou!