Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon

Send restock notifications on Email, SMS, Push & Messenger

Oriana B.

This app has saved me a lot of stock management headaches which has been great. Easy to use and install and it seems the dev team are constantly working on features and upgrades. They are also super responsive. Very happy with this app so far!

Bramwell Brown Clocks

The app works well for us. The support is also excellent - many thanks to Santiago for his help with all our questions :-)

OLIVIA ROCCO

I am using this app to send restock alerts. Easy to install and super helpful team. Will hopefully increase revenue.

Universo Garden Angels

I wanted to change the location of the back in stock button and the technical support helped me to fix it. Thank you very much

Nettle Studios

Very easy! Didn't have to do anything to integrate it into our theme. Highly recommend! And worth the money!

Cheap Rugs Australia

Fantastic app! The team is super helpful to fix any integration issues and resolve problems. Not expensive either

Show Cushions

Great feature. So useful and helps us review
our top wanted products. Great customer service from this team!

HustleDude Model Trains & Hobby

Excellent app and integration. Should you ever need customer service...they are prompt, extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. Don't be scared to use this app. Its one of the best!

BBTEA JARS

Excellent and easy to use. I needed help with a question and developer responded quickly. Have not sent out text notifications out yet for my product but it seems like people are seeing it, so it works! I upgraded my free plan since my 10 slots were filled quick

Kitten D'Amour

Great, really enjoying the app and features so far. Service to have installed to a custom theme was very fast also.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20