Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

LavaHQ

This app is fantastic!! It has been hard to keep products in stock so it is great to be able to easily collect their info so they can be notified when I have more stock available. The best part is that their customer service through chat is amazing. Whenever I have had a problem I get a quick helpful response. I highly recommend this app!!

Angie Watts

This is an excellent app and customer service is top notch, they are very responsive to your issues. Highly recommend.

Shop Bits & Pieces

I just downloaded the app and had problems customising the colour of the buttons. The sale support not only advised and taught me how to do it, they went the extra mile to make the changes FOR me for my convenience. Talk about amazing customer service. 120% would recommend this app.

Wild Junkie Boutique

This app was soo EASY to set up and the team was so helpful! They're available 24/7 as well which is a huge bonus when running an online business.

ESTER

The app works well and the team was very responsive to all of questions, including activating a feature that I asked about. However, the newsletter integration doesn't match what I need personally - it appears only a Mailchimp integration exists. It doesn't automatically sync up with my registered subscriber list in Shopify, or Klaviyo which is likely what I would use for email marketing going forward.

Birdham Animal Feeds

Impressed with our start with this App. Support quick and helpful! Refreshing to have an app that takes this approach to customers. Thankyou!

Kaipur

I am just begining to use this app, but the live support is very good, real person, no robots, very kind and helpful.

Boutique 22

Great app! Have a lot of orders out of it and got immediate response on a question I asked via their chat. Thanks!

Constellation Paris

The interface is easy and the customer service very speed and helpful! thanks for all! We definitely recommend this app :)

Emma Colchón Colombia

This app is very user friendly. The 24/7 customer service is excellent too! The service agent responded to my request within 1 min and solved my problem swiftly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55