Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Quirky Cup Collective

Location Australia

Amazing when it works, awful when it doesn't. Reached out to support to ask them to fix my restock notifications not rolling out and only had one response from them over the course of a week. They didn't fix the issue for a week and barely communicated with me. Previous to this I wouldn't have faulted the app but the lack of customer support really disappointed me. I know things go wrong sometimes, but communication would have made all of the difference.

La Manso

Location Spain

Easy to install and to use. The team is very helpful and quick whenever you have questions or there's any problem that needs to be fixed.

KIND2

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to install, customise and use. The customer service team have always been v responsive and helpful with any questions. I would highly recommend.

CAINTÉ

Location Denmark

Very good app! Its 10/10 and easy to use. Would recommend to everyone who needs it. Helped my business a lot

LP Metal Detecting

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We use this app to contact our customers when an item, unfortunately, goes out of stock. It is easy to setup, matches our theme, and customer service is prompt and responsive when rarely required.

CAINTÉ

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Perfect! supports is 10/10. App works perfectly and is very easy to use. I can really recommend it.

Castles & Confetti

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app was very helpful for our business! It helped us keep track of what items to restock and make more sales when we did restock!

Moreas Jewelry

Location Romania
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app integrates easily with your theme and brings in revenue without any effort. We have a spike in sales every time we have a restocking day. Customer support has been quick & helpful to respond when it was necessary.

Italian Gourmet UK

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I installed the app for my 2 stores. Truly flawless. It works great and assistance is very fast. Thank you

Italian Gourmet FR

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Fantastic APP, and the customer support is very nice! I recommend the app. it's really strong at what it takes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 168 169