Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

S E L V A \ N E G R A

Very intuitive and easy to use app! We use for customer alerts for restocking sold-out products as we use to manually collect emails. Their customer service team is also extremely fast at replying and efficient!

Feelfree US

This App is great and so is the Customer Service. I am able to get answers quickly via their live Chat service. If you need a feature rich app to track and notify customers when Items are back in stock. I highly recommend this APP.

WHOLESALE - The Natural Dog Company

Great customer service! I like that we can send SMS notifications to our customers without actually needing to integrate our phone number.

Nicobe

I'm new to setting up my ecommerce store. I stumbled across Back in Stock on YouTube. Downloaded it. Looks pretty helpful to keeping up with inventory. Customer service was great.

Waxify Candles

Amazing service!! Sourabh Set everything up in a few minutes for us for 2 of our websites and helped change things around for design and colour to match our custom theme. Highly recommended.

Purple Yam Athletica

awesome customer service! and i love this app! 2 of my friends told me they want a certain product that is out of stock, so i thought maybe other people are thinking the same way! no need to think about it. just download this app!

Linnéa Myhre Shop

I use safari on a mac and there is some bugs in the Color-picking pop-up. It also changes size who is a bit disturbing when you Click on it.
Futher on there is good posibilities to change Colors and make the app fit in to the theme of your webpage. Another downside is if you are "allowing sale after stock empty" the app willll not automatically send notifications to costumer. But overall a good plugin who helps us remind our costumers when products is back in stock.

lalaby.com

This app helps our customers sign up for sold-out products and it helps us estimate future production based on demand. Some bugs now and then but the support team is very helpful.

EOS 2020

Great app with a range of useful features! The support team were very knowledgeable and I would recommend this app.

Revelry Supply

After trying many back in stock notification apps I'm finally satisfied! The support team was extremely helpful and quick to reply (replied within 2 minutes). Satendra was very easy to work with and even though I don't have much developer knowledge, he was able to resolve my problem and explain things in a way I could understand. The level of customization offered was also more than I've seen in other apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32