Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

puremetics

Great App and great fast Support :) We´re very happy with the results and the support Team. 5 Starts!

Klassy Network

We do a launch model with our fashion business and often sell out between launches due to high demand! We use this app to notify our customers when a long-awaited item is back in stock. It has been great, and their customer service is awesome! With so many apps and systems, it helps to have a responsive team for support. Definitely recommend.

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much Natalie for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

Vogt Silversmiths

Just started using the app so TBD on functionality, but support team was so helpful! Thanks Abuzar :)

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

Pelletgrill.ch

Very good support. I was able to fix my problem very fast because of this :)
The App is easy to use and also customizable. I am using this app now over 3 Months and are very happy with it.
You can even see how much money you made with restock Alerts.

MSC Moto Americas

Compared to all the other back in stock apps, this one by far has the best features and the best support - PLUS it integrates with 3rd party like MailChimp. No reason to use any other app for this feature set.

MarlasFashions.com

Great App and very Responsive Customer Support Team! Highly recommend this app. A+++++++++++++++++++

culturally inclined

Such a great app and the customer service is fantastic! So kind and helpful! Def suggest this app! :)

Le Pink Chateau

Great service and very helpful customer service!
I am excited about this app i have tried other apps that were so complicated to install i reached out to customer service expecting a long wait time to get a response and Abuzar helped me get all set up in less than 10 minutes.

Lavvish FiT

I use this app to help with notifications of out of stock items!! It works great with notifying customers and also myself with being able to get product back in stock knowing what customers like. Customer Service is great with helping if come into a problem.

INSIDE THEN OUT

I used this app to add a Notify me when available button to my website. This app made this super easy and their customer service is amazing (literally responded within 5 minutes) to help me customize my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127