Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Jenni Nicole LLC

I find this app very useful to let me know which products my customers want to see restocked back in my store its so helpful! The developers are very helpful even at 6am when you need something fixed in a timely manner. I would recommend this app to everyone who has an online store/

The Scaff Shop

So far so good! Have only had the app a couple of weeks but it integrated automatically, seems really easy to use, and the support have been super helpful for a question I had. 5 stars!

Frankie Shop Europe

I have only used the app for a week but this app replies to all our expectations. The team is very professional and you can directly chat with them in case you have any questions. We have proposed a new feature that would largely help us and the support team has given us positive feedback to implement it. I would recommend it!

Irving & Powell

So far so great. I've only just launched it on my site. But it was super easy to install and appears to be working really well. Any small issue I have had the team jumped onto it really quickly and addressed it for me. Excellent service.

Bijuz

i give 5 stars to this, because the app simply seems perfect! keep good work and thanks for fixing the emails.

NSI Australia

Very good app, they support team replies quickly and helps set up, very easy to choose the way you want the button to show on your site :)

Super Duper Candle Company

Great app, surprised to have so many credits for sending notifications, 50 email & SMS. Would recommend and is a must have.

Ocean Lab Brewing Co.

The folks at Appikon were really helpful with a custom request from our team. It shows that they're committed to great customer support and are willing to get hands-on to help you achieve what you need.

Twisted

This app fits the bill for our business. It is easy to install and customize, easy for customers to use, and I *really* appreciate that I can export the list of restock alert requests. I wish we could sort the request list by supplier in-app to help with our ordering, but because we can export it we can accomplish the same thing almost as easily.

OGB RETAIL SITE

The App serves its purpose. Easy to customize, use, and keep track of all the back-in-stock notification. Highly recommended not just because of the functionality of the app but also due to professional support and assistance being provided whenever required. Added bonus: flexible pricing to accommodate your needs.

If you have a lot of products that you are constantly losing sale on because it is out of stock, You need this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26