Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

MELOGLOW

The app is great for client retention and when I needed help the customer service was INSTANT :) I was able to edit and see who has signed up for my notifications easily. I am looking forward to how it will help my business.

NF

amazing app with a definite impact on sales. Staff are nice to deal with too. this now is just random text to fulfill the 100 character minimum which is kind of annoying.

Highway Robery

This app is easy to use and drives a lot of sales for us! The developer have been super helpful whenever we needed it.

aloakstore

just started to the free version, seems good so far. The team talks me directly to help set up the app initially.

Northwest Bicycle

Great app and support. We have been using it for about a year and with our low stock levels and high demand customers can get the alert quickly now.

小冊選書

Prompt real person support. I just started the free plan and look forward to giving it a try. So far so smooth.

Luxus Home And Garden

Great Team, I instaled the program and the tech team contacted me and customized it to fit my store perfectly, worked instantly! Recommended!! Abuzar was great

Dringo

The application is great and responds to a problem I had with my business (Stock that is often renewed), the customer service was quick to respond when I could not do something. Nothing to say perfect!

Air-Flow Seat Covers

LOVE THE APP, it has solved us the out of stock issues completely. support is amazing as well and the app is very user friendly and simple to use :) A+

Water and Wines

I found this app very useful and simple to use. It's easy to customize the setup the way you want it. The manual and automatic alert settings are especially useful for us. If you run into any issues you can trust that their support will help you immediately. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77