Back In Stock (In Stock Alert)

Back In Stock (In Stock Alert)

by Appikon

Stock notifications on Email, SMS, Push & Messenger

Gone RIDING

I am using the Starter Plan. Everything working well after contacting support for some tips and minor issue. Support is awesome and friendly and fixed issue quickly. 5 stars so far. :)

Kapow Meggings

The customer service from these guys is fantastic, they always get back to you in a timely manner with responses to queries or help with troubleshooting. We're 3 months into the app and it's working great.

Jambo Africa fashion accessories

They have lot of integrations to work with. We were looking for click send integration and they were able to add it very fast. Great support. Keep it up team.

Indie Icon

I had some issues with my notifications going out because I added a color to a variant. Customer service was very helpful and patient and resolved the issue quickly. Definitely recommend.

January 16, 2020

Hi,

I am sorry you are having an issue with the app. We are looking into the problem you are having. Please bear with us.

Icon Hookah

Great app! Exactly what I needed for my store. The guys from support helped me with installing the ‘Notify me’ button into my theme. So far works without any problems!

Hummingbird Wholesale

We were needing an automated way to handle the products that return to stock - letting customers know that their items are in stock again. This app installed in minutes and set-up easily. It is working well with less than 15 minutes of set-up. I did need support to fix a theme styling issue - but they were right on it and it is looking good already.

expercookworld

The app is very simple to use. Supports a lot of themes. We got our theme from themeforest and it's still supported by this app. Looks very good so far. Will keep using it.

ExperCook-es

Amazing customer support. Team was very fast and responsive in helping us. We are going to be a long time customer. Very happy with the app.

LoveLiphe

Super simple app with lots of features. We can customize it according to our branding. Support team was amazing and fast.

PawTies

Beyond disappointed with this app!! It worked so well for our small business and the $5.99 monthly charge was doable. However, it looks like the app was secretly updated somewhere this month and our plan downgraded to the free plan. Emails were not sent out anymore because we reached the threshold all WITHOUT notification of the developers. Now they want to charge us $15.99 to upgrade the app, which is $10 a month more for the same features. Idiotic to do this to businesses that rely on their service. Will definitely be deleting this and looking for a different solution.

January 13, 2020

Hi, did try to contact a few times, however, was unable to connect. Your current plan is still $5.99/month and there is no chance in the plan and the pricing, whatsoever. We are here to help you at every stage and would like to resolve this misunderstanding at the earliest. Please reach out to us at back-in-stock-support@appikon.com and we will be able to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19