Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

BLEXIT Shop

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Great customizable options. Support was amazing. App works seamlessly with the store! Looking forward to long term partnership

Mane Transformations, LLC

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I am going to use this app to help me retain customers. The set-up was seamless, however I needed additional assistance to customize for my branding colors. The customer service response is EXCELLENT! Sourabh gets 10 stars!!! I did not feel rushed with my questions and Sourabh helped set up my customization without me needing to ask. If you are on the fence about this App, don't be. It's worth it, get it NOW! Thank you!

Loaded Boards

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a great tool to keep our customers informed of incoming product, and the Appikon team provides prompt and friendly assistance over chat. Very much appreciated!

Solado EU

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 37 minutes

I used the app for our 2 stores,it's very helpful for our business and customs.the support is in time,thanks.

KID GARM

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It is good app making more sales by sending customers auto notification for back in stock alert. Keep it up..

Mordialloc Florist

Location Australia

A great, useful app that save us time and has good analytics, and excellent support from the team. Would recommend.

ootdfash

So far it works great for us. Their team is very responsive and helpful as well. Hope they add more features in the future. Current ones work great

Sad Sad Club

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I reached out via Chat for a CSS request on how the form looks. Someone was available instantly and he fixed it right away, no wait at all! I was able to launch my shop right after that. Thanks.

AKidsTribe

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 22 minutes

I am using this app til now and still the app is great, even the customer service are there every second of the way!

BookXcess

Location Malaysia

This apps is really helpful in term of giving us ideas on which products need to be replenished. Their CS team is also helpful and very friendly