4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to capture leads and boost sales when items are restocked. It's particularly useful for businesses that often run out of stock, as it alerts customers when products are back. Features like email, SMS, and push notifications are valued, along with customization and integration options. Merchants commend the app's smooth integration, intuitive interface, and responsive customer service. The analytics help understand customer demand and manage inventory effectively, leading to increased sales and conversions. It's recommended for small businesses and those with limited SKUs that frequently restock.

July 22, 2023

The support system for this app is fantastic. I was able to have my issue resolved at 9am on a Sunday morning (in Australia).
Abuzar quickly identified my issue and had it sorted within minutes, which makes a huge impact on a small business.
Thanks again!

Old Sport
Over 1 year using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 27, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our Back in Stock app! Glad that Abuzar was able to help you out, especially during a weekend morning. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

August 15, 2023

Fast responses, uses initiative and identifies where improvements could be made that i wasn't even aware of..

jorjaandjoseph
Over 1 year using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 17, 2023

Thank you for the review! Glad our team was able to help you identify opportunities for improvement!

November 13, 2023

support was good, app is good. the simple side widget works so well! i used a few different apps and this is THE one.

The Hydro Bros
1 day using the app
October 16, 2023

Support was immediate and thorough. Truly fast, efficient and helpful.

Pure Muskoka
6 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad our customer support team was fast and thorough in helping.

November 7, 2023

Excellent!
I required help installing this app on our theme and Shikha was so quick and helpful.
Received our very first customer sign up within minutes of this app being installed. I'm looking forward to seeing how it can help us win potentially lost sales.

Naughty Knickers
About 2 hours using the app
August 18, 2023

I have just installed, and the team were so helpful and quick to set this up for me and get it up and running to suit my theme. Highly recommend!

The Nappy Society
About 2 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for the review and recommending our back in stock alert app!

August 10, 2023

Prompt responses, helped resolve integration within a matter of seconds and answered any follow up questions we had. Perfect service.

FLXN
7 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 11, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad that our support team was able to solve your integration problem so quickly!

July 19, 2023

Very good online support! Appikon's friends are always willing to help. I hope to continue working with them. Greetings!

AUMEX AUTOPARTS
Chile
Almost 3 years using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 24, 2023

Thank you for the review and the kind words about our team!

November 9, 2023

Great app must have it on your site for conversion.

healthyfeet-store
3 days using the app
August 22, 2023

Simple to use app, very straight forward and organized options and settings! Support was also very quick and responsive to helping me fix the issue of installing it in to my theme.

Puglie Mart
5 days using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad our support team was able to help out so quickly!