Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

OCTOGONY

Location Belgium

Easy to implement, easy to use. Very user friendly. I would recommend it for any stores. We managed to make sales that would have been lost forever.

ARZE™

Location Spain

Very helpul app and efficient customer service!
They replied me in a few minutes and solve the issue inmediately!
I strongly recommend to improve your sales through this amazing app and team.

Underoutfit

Really great app. It works perfectly for us, and the support team is amazing. Had a few questions and got answers almost immediately. Really recommend it.

XenoLighters

Abuzhar was helpful in providing actions that can be done for our issue and helped resolved as much as he could while letting us know next steps

May 13, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Sewell Direct

This app has a good feature set and, most importantly to us, an integration with our e-mail marketing platform. Installation went well but there were a few minor things I needed help with on the customization. Their support team responded effectively within minutes - which was amazing!

May 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Total Babe

GREAT PRICE I was nervous because it was cheaper then a larger company. However, they have the SAME if not better display and layout. CLEAN and classy integration

Vivid Glow Essentials

customer service was amazing and i love all the notification features! i'm excited to use this feature to grow my sales!

-Abuzar Khan

Fear Not Tarantulas, Inc.

This app works great. We needed to transfer some alerts from another app and customer service was great! They had it all set up in just a few hours.

Bubbly Diaspora

Great integration into my store, and very responsive team. This will definitely help provide better customer service to my customers. I would recommend this.

Marcella

Great app that allows us to notify customers when an item is back in stock at variant level. The team are extremely helpful and responsive!