Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Giant Lifting

Super helpful in keeping customers up-to-date on product availability! The technical support was excellent. We upgraded to a different store and lost this feature, but they integrated it back in quickly and got it working in no time. Appreciate such prompt support!

December 10, 2021

Thank you so much for such a valuable review, we love to provide our best services to our valuable customers.

Wedanta Kids DE

I'm installing this app for my third store. This app is my choice out of similar apps for product availability notifications. I'd especially like to mention the excellent technical support for the app!

Pictus Goods

truly could not keep up with letting customers know when a product is back in stock! this app is AMAZING. as soon as we re-stock an item, our customers get a notification for the product and we almost always get an instant sale from a back in stock item! also customer service is 10/10!

Max-Barber

very good Application. I recommend, it's a very good application. I am very satisfied !! thank you very much

Lamp Shade Solution

Highly recommended this app. It has everything I need for my website and makes my customer's life easier. Abuzar helps me a lot to solve the technical issues I experienced. Excellent customer service.

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

NOUVELLE Amsterdam

Works as expected and support is on point! Definitely recommend this app if you're looking for a back in stock app.

December 6, 2021

-Hasti

puremetics

Great App and great fast Support :) We´re very happy with the results and the support Team. 5 Starts!

Klassy Network

We do a launch model with our fashion business and often sell out between launches due to high demand! We use this app to notify our customers when a long-awaited item is back in stock. It has been great, and their customer service is awesome! With so many apps and systems, it helps to have a responsive team for support. Definitely recommend.

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much Natalie for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Vogt Silversmiths

Just started using the app so TBD on functionality, but support team was so helpful! Thanks Abuzar :)

December 2, 2021

Pelletgrill.ch

Very good support. I was able to fix my problem very fast because of this :)
The App is easy to use and also customizable. I am using this app now over 3 Months and are very happy with it.
You can even see how much money you made with restock Alerts.