Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 21, 2022

I used this app to help me not miss out on customers with out of stock items, the app is easy to use. Any help I needed the customer services was 5 star helped me every step of the way. The app also looks great on my product pages. 100% recommend. As a consumer I use this feature for many products on other retail stores, so its diffidently 100% must have.

Bark and Tumble
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
October 17, 2022

Excellent customer service! Abuzar was great and made getting the app install a breeze. I highly recommend this brand!

Nourished by Shawnta
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 17, 2022

The customer service so far is great! I was able to get a custom theme integration in minutes. The rep was also able to answer some questions I have and provide a video. I am only rating it 4 stars because I haven't had it on my store for long.

After The Internet
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 17, 2022

I have had this app for while now and it works amazing, and the support is top notch (I have had to use them several times, and experience is always great), highly recommend!

Handmade Naturals Inc
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 16, 2022

Great app, easy to use. Had an issue with my theme and contacted customer service and it was sorted within minutes of contacting them :)

Badshah Scents
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
October 13, 2022

Had the pleasure of working with them again on my other website and I received the same impeccable service.

Aly & Lia
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 12, 2022

So far so good. Support was super fast and very helpful. Looking forward to seeing how the app performs for my biz.

Chicken Bawks
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
October 12, 2022

Customer Support was great, we downloaded the app and had notifications integrated with our custom theme and set up within minutes!

For Bare Feet
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
October 11, 2022

Superb service! App was integrated into my shop with the help of their create support team. I would definitely recommend this app.

Bruyère Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 9, 2022

We have just downloaded Back In Stock - By Appikon and so far it looks great. Installation and set-up has been seamless so far and looks great on the website.

The Scouted Co.