Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 29, 2022

Very good, they have great service and the function of the app is on point for what I need, thank you!!

Mamapachita
Mexico
September 26, 2022

I downloaded the app to be able to notify my customers for my sold out stock, and this app is a real helper. I can not think anyone don't need this app, and the support was amazing, they will reply in minutes, and they helped with everything. highly recommended

Gotech
Lebanon
September 23, 2022

Just downloaded today, so far so good! Abuzar was able to help me right away with any problems I had.

SHINE SUPPLY
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 21, 2022

Great support. Was able to get back up and running quickly and let our customers know that we have items back in stock.

The Chosen Gift Factory
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 19, 2022

App started sending out back in stock alerts randomly, and whenever I would edit a product range, all items even ones not available would trigger. I brought this up with support and at first the agent (Zia) had the nerve to say that I had done something wrong, then when I corrected him I didnt get a reponse for 4 days. When I followed up again and was put back through to Zia from another agent I was told it was in the dev pipeline (like I was somehow just supposed to know this) when I asked for at eta he went radio silent again. I am not going to pay 30usd a month for this glitchy app and terrible customer service. peace.

Oz Hammocks
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 16, 2022

Received quick support and setup was super easy. Agent was friendly and responsive and I look forward to seeing how this increases my sales!

Fiddlesticks
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
September 16, 2022

Service was quick & efficient!!! I called to get my Notify Me button added to my new theme and he was so nice!!! it looks beautiful!!!!

Yonicque
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 16, 2022

Super helpful with integrating with my custom theme and ensuring I was happy with how it looked! Great app!

Halpern Wine Enterprises
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
September 15, 2022

The support is amazing! I was setting this up late in the day and they still responded and got the app working exactly how I wanted it in a matter of minutes. I also love that it integrates with Klaviyo and will collect emails into my email list. Great app!

C'est La Tee Shop
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
September 13, 2022

Amazing support!! Responds within minutes, very helpful. I'm really excited to integrate this app into our website.

Katch