Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Metro Tiles

I installed this app to help with stock notification, its perfect. Customer support is fantastic and super quick. And the app works perfect. 5 stars all round.

Godiva's Secret Wigs

Customer service is either hit or miss with all these apps on shopify. This app definitely hits on the customer service side. There is a chat button on the app interface and they are always quick to respond and very helpful.

Avec Les Filles

App is great, but it would be nice to have an automatic email or SMS deploy to let customers know they successfully signed up. Other than that, pretty great!

Blue Ribbon Farms AR

Wonderful app. Easy to implement. Not too expensive and the free plan allows for an easy entry with 10/mo activations. Without knowing how much the function will be used, this is a great starter that can scale up based on success, so we loved that VS some of the others that take a monthly fee commitment without knowing the strategy worked. Tech support was also very prompt and helpful in some problems we had in getting the button to show up (all based on product settings. not an actual bug in the app)

XO Girls' Room

Satendra helped me with some customization on my site where my theme was a little wonky. Literally did it perfectly and quickly! Highly recommend this team.

Sniðugar Gjafir

I just installed and tested this app and it works great!!! I got immediate online help and everything works as expected!

NFD

10/10. Back In Stock integrated seamlessly into my store. The minimal issues that we saw were quickly adjusted by the amazing customer support team. Our sales have skyrocketed after installing Back In Stock. No better restock app then Back In Stock!

U Get Unique

This app is so easy to integrate into my Shopify store... no extra effort is required... also their team help me quickly when I was stuck at some point... Thank a lot

lovenwall

Its the best app so far on shopify for back in stock feature. Exactly as described. Support team was amazing. Quick, cooperative and very responsive. Installation process was very easy and they supported the whole process. Highly recommended

Jules & Nolan

Très bon service du soutiens technique! Très rapide. J'avais un problème que je n'arrivait pas à résoudre et la personne l'a fait pour moi. J'adore cette app!