Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Diggin Her Roots Boutique

This app is great. Customer service is always attentive and it's be a great resource for my customers.

April 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Rad River Co.

The customer service is unmatched and the app itself is super intuitive and easy to use. About to do a restock on my shop and I'm super excited to see how it goes with everyone getting the back in stock alerts.

Bikes on Wheels

Great app and great customer service. Super easy to integrate into our theme. I totally recommend this app

April 19, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

OEMBimmerParts

Great APP and super fast support. Customer service was there to quickly make any updates that we need. Love the APP

April 19, 2022

ILAMALÙ

It's a really good app with a lot of features! The Customer Service is one of the best out there, always helpful!

Clear Head Drinks

I use this app to help my cutopmers get notifications on when their fav products are back in stock! So far it looks great

Pups & Bubs

Completely agree with the 1 star review below. The app was good until an issue occurred - it wasn't sending out the restock SMS notifications to our customers, which is causing a big loss in sales for us. We've tried to reach out to support twice, 1 guy literally just stopped replying, so we reached out to another guy but he also doesn't seem helpful. Until now we're still unable to send the SMS notifications, and it seems no one is going to fix this issue.

Girl Of Muse

Great app! Everything is very well thought out, by far the best BIS Notification app I've seen on the app store (I've tried a few). Very helpful customer service too.

The Plumber's Wife

I've just added this app to my shopify. Back in Stock was very helpful with setup and there were no delays. I'm hoping it increases my online sales.

Shop DBKollection

Customer Service was amazing! Fixed my problem without any problems! My site is now complete THANKS AGAIN