Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Great Garden Plants

Does not currently work w/ Klaviyo. I messaged support & gave access to my account and they couldn't fix it in the trial period so I cancelled. Only being able to communicate about issues via chat is very inconvenient, a ticket system is easier to navigate. From day 1 of installation agents are constantly asking for reviews when I would chat w/ a question. This gets annoying very quickly.

Project Nursery

We've recently move over from another back in stock app and I couldn't be more impressed with the customer care team here. Any question asked is responded to within minutes. The team is incredibly helpful. As for the app, we appreciate its clean interface, Klaviyo integration and sms option for our customers. Thank you, keep up the great work!

THEGUMMYBOXWELLNESS

Location Colombia

AWESOME, SUPPORT AND APP. FIVE STARS
EASY TO USE, BUT THE BEST THING IS THE SUPPORT, INSTANT SUPPORT,

April 25, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

The Frenchie Co.

Great customer support. The support theam was very fast in solving our questions and helping us get the App working.

April 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Shara Hair ZA

I added alot of Notify me apps & this definitely the best one! And their support is really quick! I sent them an integration query and literally in less than five minutes theyd not only responded but they had even completed the integration. Really awesome service.

She Luxe Boutique

Customer service is phenomenal. Issue was handled within 2 minutes. I would definitely suggest using this app.

Rural Redhead Market

They were on top of it! I needed help twice in one day and they took care of me. It was especially nice since it was the day my shop opened I didn't have to wait to get help as I was selling out of items

It's the Curves for Me

Great app that works great. The customer service is top notch. All of my concerns were handled appropriately.

C-IN2 New York

Trying out the app right now. It still needs some customization but the customer support has been phenomenal so far. We'll revisit this after the trial.

April 21, 2022

KMM Clothing Company

if ever any problems they are there to fix it! definitely recommend. they helped me right away, and It does help me get a lot of revenue!

April 21, 2022