Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd
4.9
October 23, 2022

The APP is really useful and works and integrates well with my store. Friendly customer service and great free plan for start-ups.
Useful to help customers receive email on new stock.

Catholically
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 21, 2022

I used this app to help me not miss out on customers with out of stock items, the app is easy to use. Any help I needed the customer services was 5 star helped me every step of the way. The app also looks great on my product pages. 100% recommend. As a consumer I use this feature for many products on other retail stores, so its diffidently 100% must have.

Bark and Tumble
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
October 17, 2022

Excellent customer service! Abuzar was great and made getting the app install a breeze. I highly recommend this brand!

Nourished by Shawnta
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 17, 2022

The customer service so far is great! I was able to get a custom theme integration in minutes. The rep was also able to answer some questions I have and provide a video. I am only rating it 4 stars because I haven't had it on my store for long.

After The Internet
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 17, 2022

I have had this app for while now and it works amazing, and the support is top notch (I have had to use them several times, and experience is always great), highly recommend!

Handmade Naturals Inc