Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Ryvelle

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Does the job - great support with quick response and quick resolving capabilities. Would recommend !

risingsunshine

Location Romania

The guys from "Back in stock - Restock Alerts" are amazing! They helped me with everything I needed and they were very patient with me! Good job, guys! Keep it up!

OPPAMUSIC

Location South Korea

It works very well. That support team responses so quickly, and they know what should do for us exactly.

Chérie Lane

Alerts all my customers of when items will be restocked and has helped me in thousands of dollars in sales!!

June 22, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Seek Jesus

If you don't have this app your losing sales. No question about it. We are making so much more money on our new release items and out of stock products.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Classic Six

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good! And the customer service is A+! We have not had any issues or customer complaints. Very relieved and happy.

EXOH

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Amazing customer service -- helped get this installed and looking perfect (and as a designer I'm obsessive lol). Took all of 5 minutes start to finish!

June 17, 2022

Thank you so much Emily for such an amazing review.

Tekuno

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've used this app for over 6 months now and driven a good amount of purchases through the app. Customer service is responsive and very willing to help. It's a no-brainer if your store frequently goes out of stock.

June 17, 2022

ADUCKAMUCK

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I only installed the app today and I used the chat function to ask a question to their team. Abuzar was very helpful and answered all my questions! Looking forward to seeing this app in action in my store!

June 14, 2022

PetShack

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Very helpful service! Great Shopify App and recommend! Support is quick and responsive compared to other apps!