4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, aiding in sales recovery. It integrates well with Shopify, offers customization, and is known for its reliable performance and user-friendly interface. The support team is praised for their excellent customer service and quick issue resolution. Merchants also value additional features like Facebook restock notifications and customer interest analytics. It's seen as a beneficial tool for increasing revenue, particularly for stores with frequently restocked limited SKUs.

Edited March 27, 2024

Great app! Generates sales from what would have been lost sales. Quick and helpful support when needed

Belle-Modelle
Edited March 6, 2024

Very easy! Didn't have to do anything to integrate it into our theme. Highly recommend! And worth the money!

Also the support is amazing, especially Abuzar!! Thanks for always finding a fix!

Nettle Studios
June 17, 2020

Have been using Back In Stock across two of our stores, setup couldn't be easier and fast response when had some questions on how to integrate the Facebook messenger function. Happy with the app so far.

Merry People
June 8, 2020

Great app to setup restock alerts, integrates well with store theme. highly customizable and the support team is very responsive.

BiliBlond LTD
Israel
Edited July 22, 2020

I have used this app for a store, on which it works great, when I added it to a different store, I couldn't see the product SKU in the dashboard I contacted them and upon requesting this as a new feature it got done in no time.
I am already using this for 3 stores now.
These guys are amazing! 5 stars!

Geboland.ro
Romania
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 21, 2020

We have added the sku information in the product list and in the CSV export file. Please check out the new addition in the app and let us know if you have any feedback.

Edited April 26, 2023

UPDATE: 2 stars because their SMS notifications have NOT gone out for months when in the backend it says they did. They've "fixed it" numerous times but it never works.

This app is super easy to use, pretty to look at and has generated a ton of revenue for our brand. I love that customers can choose email or SMS to be notified, plus you can opt in people to your mailing list as well, which is another great way to build your email lists for re-targeting.

George Hats
Edited March 8, 2024

Great customer service and great app. My only issue is you only get 10 notifications a month on the free plan. but the prices are very reasonable compared to other options. thanks! The customer service rep that helped me fix an issue was quick to respond and helpful. I think his name is Satendra

TAIDEUX
Edited May 1, 2023

Amazing Customer Support - very responsive. They installed the snippet in a matter of minutes. This app saves a bunch of time by automate back-in-stock emails! Thanks!

withSimplicity
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied November 4, 2019

Thanks for the wonderful words. Our Team is always available for any help or technical support. Get in touch with us in case of any support

May 4, 2020

Very responsive team and great support! They were able to develop any functions I requested to make it fit my theme!

Solé Bicycles
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied May 4, 2020

Thanks for choosing us for your back in stock needs. We are always happy to help.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any feature suggestions.

April 21, 2020

Love the Back in stock email feature when products are sold out. Jaydeep helped throughout the whole process and made sure we were pleased. Thank you!

Pelican Eyewear
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 21, 2020

I am glad you like the app and support. We are here to help you. Let us know if you have any feature suggestions.