Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

852 Fabric

Back in Stock Restock Alerts integrates seamlessly, is easy to use and the customer support is excellent.

March 24, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

TESBROS

When setting up this app I had a few questions and Abuzar our rep was very helpful in trying to solve our issue AND went out of his way to help better set up another setting for this app. Really great way to start our using an app!

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Concept-U

great app, and especially great team, it's really easy to handle. Special thanks to Shikha who was precious !

Lauren Nicole

Super easy sending and resending Restock notifications, Shikha was especially helpful and sweet when I reached out for additional help!

Geode Swimwear

Great product, I think after the 2nd day of using it we had already gotten $188 in sales from the reminders. It's nice because sometimes people return an out of stock item that we wouldn't normally announce a restock for. I also had a question about something and they responded very quickly in the chat.

March 23, 2022

Cecilia's House

Quick and responsive team! For a young startup, this team has really great customer service and phenomenal responsiveness.

March 22, 2022

Madison River Fishing Company

So far so good with the Back in Stock app, easy to use, good customer service. Easy to select what items I'd like to have the app on and off.

March 22, 2022

Straight Up Southern

Very helpful! They set up my integration for me and helped me customize it. They also got in contact with the developer of my website's theme so they can solve a problem for me.

Veiled Collection

amazing service and team! highly recommend using this app. ive tried so many and by far this is the best one

March 21, 2022

spacekitty

This app is perfect, exactly what I needed in minutes. Their team is the best and even helped me get everything set up.