Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

BEVISGEAR

Super easy setup and amazing support. Had a couple of issues but Satendra was very helpful and fast helping us out. Totally recommend it!

Words In Motion Company

Easy setup and great customer service. Zia was awesome help ensuring our notifications were set up correctly and without error. Would recommend.

MYMARINI

The App is easy to set up (if help is needed, the team respondes super quick and super friendly), works as intended and is extremly intuitive to use. Thanks alot for Appikon Software!
Cheers

Redback One

I wanted an app that would allow my customers to sign up for a notification when a product is out of stock but I also wanted to be able to inform them of when a product is back in stock and this app does just that. I initially deleted this app because it didn't sync with my theme. I received an email from Abuzar a member of the support team and he said that he would help me to get this done. I re-downloaded the app and he quickly added the app to my theme and customized it to match my theme buttons. The notification button and form is excellent, it gives customers an option for email or text messaging. Excellent customer service, knowledgeable support, and very helpful! I'm excited for my customers to start using the notifications for my out-of-stock products!

March 8, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

-Abuzar Khan

ARK Drops

This app brought me so much sales once I was out of stock! I though I'm gonna loose clients, but once I restock, my sales few minutes reach record that I ever sold! :)

Natural Look Australia

This app is amazing for organising your regular out of stock items and being able to notify customers when the stock is ready. Very user-friendly and is so clean on our site, thanks!

The Better Packaging Co

The support team is always incredibly responsive and the level of colour customisation is great for your brand. Depending on your theme, you may need their help to get it installed/working perfectly so keep that in mind with install time.

Grumpy Ginger

I just downloaded this app so haven't gotten much use case yet but they were so responsive and quick to help me relocate the button! A+ customer service!!

OIYA

Great app and very efficient customer service!I would highly recommend this app. We got so many sales through it.

Sunny Skin Australia

this app is alot faster than others i tried and the customer service is amazing. highly recommend. Thank you