Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

BY DELUXE Store

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Excelente app, con todas las funcionales requeridas para gestionar las actualizaciones de stock e informar el cliente. Soporte rápido y efectivo

July 27, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Clicot

Time spent using app 18 minutes

very good client service! i couldn't get it to work and it took them 5 mins to fix everything. This is a much needed app for your store

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your valuable review. Means alot to us. :)

Anaum Corporation

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Thanks to Mr.Abuzar for your outstanding support, very quick to resolve the issues. Overall great app and great support

July 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Nutiva

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Just installed this app today and so far it has been seamless! I needed some extra help customizing the appearance of the button and Abuzar was able to get it done within 5 minutes! This was after me attempting it for longer than I'm proud to admit. Great app, great support team, thank you!

July 22, 2022

BLEXIT Shop

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Great customizable options. Support was amazing. App works seamlessly with the store! Looking forward to long term partnership

Mane Transformations, LLC

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I am going to use this app to help me retain customers. The set-up was seamless, however I needed additional assistance to customize for my branding colors. The customer service response is EXCELLENT! Sourabh gets 10 stars!!! I did not feel rushed with my questions and Sourabh helped set up my customization without me needing to ask. If you are on the fence about this App, don't be. It's worth it, get it NOW! Thank you!

Loaded Boards

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a great tool to keep our customers informed of incoming product, and the Appikon team provides prompt and friendly assistance over chat. Very much appreciated!

Solado EU

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 37 minutes

I used the app for our 2 stores,it's very helpful for our business and customs.the support is in time,thanks.

KID GARM

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It is good app making more sales by sending customers auto notification for back in stock alert. Keep it up..

Mordialloc Florist

Location Australia

A great, useful app that save us time and has good analytics, and excellent support from the team. Would recommend.