Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Alakazammagic

Just set up the app and it seems to do the job perfectly. I had a couple of question so reached out to the support team. They answered me in just a few minutes, they were very friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy. I would recommend this app and the company behind it

Sandshaped

I used this app to create Notify when available buttons when a product variant is unavailable. The support was amazing and very fast! Thanks to Sourabh from the team!

852 Fabric

Back in Stock Restock Alerts integrates seamlessly, is easy to use and the customer support is excellent.

March 24, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

TESBROS

When setting up this app I had a few questions and Abuzar our rep was very helpful in trying to solve our issue AND went out of his way to help better set up another setting for this app. Really great way to start our using an app!

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Concept-U

great app, and especially great team, it's really easy to handle. Special thanks to Shikha who was precious !

Lauren Nicole

Super easy sending and resending Restock notifications, Shikha was especially helpful and sweet when I reached out for additional help!

Geode Swimwear

Great product, I think after the 2nd day of using it we had already gotten $188 in sales from the reminders. It's nice because sometimes people return an out of stock item that we wouldn't normally announce a restock for. I also had a question about something and they responded very quickly in the chat.

March 23, 2022

Cecilia's House

Quick and responsive team! For a young startup, this team has really great customer service and phenomenal responsiveness.

March 22, 2022

Madison River Fishing Company

So far so good with the Back in Stock app, easy to use, good customer service. Easy to select what items I'd like to have the app on and off.

March 22, 2022

Straight Up Southern

Very helpful! They set up my integration for me and helped me customize it. They also got in contact with the developer of my website's theme so they can solve a problem for me.