Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Lauren Nicole

Super easy sending and resending Restock notifications, Shikha was especially helpful and sweet when I reached out for additional help!

Geode Swimwear

Great product, I think after the 2nd day of using it we had already gotten $188 in sales from the reminders. It's nice because sometimes people return an out of stock item that we wouldn't normally announce a restock for. I also had a question about something and they responded very quickly in the chat.

March 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Cecilia's House

Quick and responsive team! For a young startup, this team has really great customer service and phenomenal responsiveness.

March 22, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Madison River Fishing Company

So far so good with the Back in Stock app, easy to use, good customer service. Easy to select what items I'd like to have the app on and off.

March 22, 2022

Straight Up Southern

Very helpful! They set up my integration for me and helped me customize it. They also got in contact with the developer of my website's theme so they can solve a problem for me.

Veiled Collection

amazing service and team! highly recommend using this app. ive tried so many and by far this is the best one

March 21, 2022

spacekitty

This app is perfect, exactly what I needed in minutes. Their team is the best and even helped me get everything set up.

HELLO HOUSEPLANT

This app appears to be working just fine. I've not gone through all the customer alerts just yet but setting it up was really easy. Our products are seasonal (on a weekly basis haha) so products come in to our store in small batches week to week. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will benefit the flow of the store. Support was super quick turnaround also which is a huge bonus,

GRACEiousliving.com

This app is really easy to use! I had a question today on a product issue and Abuzar was immediately available and fixed the issues.. Responsiveness to my questions is HUGELY important to me and they do a GREAT job!

March 20, 2022

TheReelFishingStore

This app is really great, it converts a lot of my Out Of Stock.
The support is also amazing.
A must have APP