Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited August 2, 2022

WORST customer service ever. Waiting for a simple answer for weeks. Always sending message to get as feedback they while come back to me whitin the next 24 or 48 hours. There is no problem to not be able to answer a question/fix a feature but just say it, it will avoid everyone to loose time.

Monnier Paris - France
France
August 1, 2022

We are using this app for a while now and we are very happy with the services. All works great and smooth. It comes with great customer support! Highly recommended

RELIGION Clothing
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 1, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

August 1, 2022

This app has been an absolute godsend. Loving the extra sales coming through when items are released. I have tested it and back in stock notifications are sent out immediately, as soon as a SOH is added. Furthermore the technical support team is amazing with instant replies!

Friends of K
July 30, 2022

This app is perfect and I love the customisation options! The support team are great and offer excellent service with fast responses - this is the best app for notifying your customers about re-stocked items!!

SASSY LONDON
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 29, 2022

So far so good! Just got the app so we’ll see! Customer service worked really fast to help me. Thank you!

Turquoise Hill
Time spent using app: 26 days
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 29, 2022

July 27, 2022

Very helpful to letting customers know about restocks. Very helpful development team. I would recommend this 100%

Paradise Arcade Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 27, 2022

Thank you so much, happy to provide our services to such great merchants.

July 27, 2022

I updated my site and needed help updating my notifications for the customers, it was a bit tricky so Abuzar did a great job answering all my complex concerns and got it done, great job would recommend this app I'm big on customer service so thank you guys!

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
Time spent using app: 7 months
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 27, 2022

Thank you so much, Matthew.
Such valuable reviews motivate us to work hard for our valuable merchants.

July 27, 2022

Excelente app, con todas las funcionales requeridas para gestionar las actualizaciones de stock e informar el cliente. Soporte rápido y efectivo

BY DELUXE Store
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

July 26, 2022

very good client service! i couldn't get it to work and it took them 5 mins to fix everything. This is a much needed app for your store

Clicot
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your valuable review. Means alot to us. :)

July 23, 2022

Thanks to Mr.Abuzar for your outstanding support, very quick to resolve the issues. Overall great app and great support

Anaum Corporation
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.