Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

WhatNotz

Location Barbados
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works FLAWLESSLY EVEN AFTER SWITCHING THEMES. I am only pleasantly surprised by its reports and most importantly their 24/7 support.

FilterBaby

This app and support is awesome! So intuitive and easy to use. I've tried multiple and this one is the best UX. Also support is so quick to respond and super helpful.

hutch&putch GmbH

Location Germany

The App works great and the Support is fast and helpful! We are happy with the app and can recommend it to anyone who needs a notification Button for sold out products!

Modern Society

Didn't like it at first because the interface is a bit confusing but once you get used to it, it's great and easy to use. Can do everything you need with the options available and fully-customizable. Support team are great!

April 30, 2022

Apologies for the trouble,
It seems you have posted the review here for the application you used previously.
1- It shows the widget only on the out-of-stock products.
2- We do have an ON/OFF check box.
3- We have the help docs on the application plus have 24X7 support.
4- Customization preview is available on our dashboard.
5- We had tested it, it was working perfectly fine.

If you still having any trouble, please feel free to connect us at our 24X7 support.

Hadasshe Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 month

I just started using this app and let me say this - stop looking. This app places a nice embedded form right where your out-of-stock bar is. It also has customizable email and features. The free plan is available but you will not leave anyways.

Designer Eyes

Time spent using app 1 day

Game changer! Thank you for this great product - and awesome support! Gives off notifications and I was able to install it easily

Wallet Junkie

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

An absolute must-have app for stores that keep stock. This app has allowed me to update customers as soon as we are back in stock which is such a lifesaver - I used to do it all manually before. Their customer service is amazing as well. Definitely recommend you give this app a try.

Bluestreak Crystals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using this for a little while now and it's an amazing app for sending back in stock alerts to your customers. The customer service is also excellent, fast and efficient. Recommend from me!

InterDeal.store

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I am so impressed with this app. I have been through so many different ones before I found Back In Stock Restock Alerts, and I finally feel that my business will grow with customers. I love that it was an easy set up, and relieved I didn't have to worry about any coding or hidden add-ons to start. I also love that a representative answered a question I had with only a minute of waiting time. Very professional but also very sincere with making sure I had everything I needed to get my business where it needed to be.

The Steeping Room

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app does exactly what I need it to do and the customer service is excellent. Very fast and responsive. I'm very happy.