Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

HairKittyKitty

Great app. Our store needed a lot of customization for this app to work. Primarily, we use a dark theme for our store, so a lot of off-the-shelf widgets don't present legibly. The devs adjusted this for me and were extremely responsive to service tickets. After trying three other apps before this one, I am kicking myself for not trying this one sooner. 10/10

Riko Zakka

I've tried many restock notify app , from cheaper to the same cost, and finally found this one to work best. The functions are complete and reasonable, and relatively unpopular themes are also supported in place. The most important thing is that the service team they are very professional and respond so quick

Purple Box Boutique

This app works perfect for products that are seasonal. Customer support is very quick to respond and very helpful.

Kinbottle

Just installed this app - had trouble getting it to work because I'm using a brand new unsupported theme, but their support team is excellent - responded almost immediately and got the app working on my theme immediately! Will update my review later as I use the product more, but so far very happy with the customer support!

Golf Course Lawn Store

Setting this app up was very easy. It just worked out of the box. Was simple to customize the email template and other settings. Customer support was very helpful to answer my questions as I tweaked things. Very happy!

March 13, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Le Physique

Very fast and helpful service. I needed to change my sending address and they were prompt and efficient in helping me do that.

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

BEVISGEAR

Super easy setup and amazing support. Had a couple of issues but Satendra was very helpful and fast helping us out. Totally recommend it!

Words In Motion Company

Easy setup and great customer service. Zia was awesome help ensuring our notifications were set up correctly and without error. Would recommend.

MYMARINI

The App is easy to set up (if help is needed, the team respondes super quick and super friendly), works as intended and is extremly intuitive to use. Thanks alot for Appikon Software!
Cheers

Redback One

I wanted an app that would allow my customers to sign up for a notification when a product is out of stock but I also wanted to be able to inform them of when a product is back in stock and this app does just that. I initially deleted this app because it didn't sync with my theme. I received an email from Abuzar a member of the support team and he said that he would help me to get this done. I re-downloaded the app and he quickly added the app to my theme and customized it to match my theme buttons. The notification button and form is excellent, it gives customers an option for email or text messaging. Excellent customer service, knowledgeable support, and very helpful! I'm excited for my customers to start using the notifications for my out-of-stock products!

March 8, 2022