Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 7, 2022

This apps is really helpful in term of giving us ideas on which products need to be replenished. Their CS team is also helpful and very friendly

BookXcess
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 6, 2022

This app works as intended. Great service from them helping us setting up the app. We are now able to capture emails from those interested in out of stock products.

House of Gog
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 5, 2022

Works great, helps drive sales when products come back into stock. Customer support experience is wonderful, intuitive install process is pleasant.

HairKittyKitty
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
July 3, 2022

Super helpful for when my stock runs out and the customer service is excellent! I sought help on a Sunday afternoon and got someone on chat immediately.

Dr. Tyna's Supplement Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

June 30, 2022

great customer service and amazing app!! I am most likely going to buy their plan. This definitely is a great way to find out if your crowd likes your products

Revolve Nutrition
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
June 29, 2022

Quick to respond! Not sure what happened with their app but the messaging hadn't been showing up on my product pages for sold out items. This was disappointing since I had been sending my customers to sign up for the notification, only to find out it wasn't functioning. Once I reached out they fixed it.

Miel Oro
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 27, 2022

Great app to notify your customers about restocking. We saw an increase in subscribers, and let us know which out-stock products our customers are wanting the most. It has a lot of integrations too.

ROSSM Wallet
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 27, 2022

This app was super easy to install. Our store theme was not listed but a quick chat with app support got us up and running right away. Branding the pop up was also easy. We are working on the email and SMS templates so we are ready to send out notifications as soon as our products are back in stock. So far we are very satisifed and our team loves that we now have this feature on our store for our customers.

Walking with Purpose
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 27, 2022

Does the job - great support with quick response and quick resolving capabilities. Would recommend !

Ryvelle
Sweden
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 23, 2022

The guys from "Back in stock - Restock Alerts" are amazing! They helped me with everything I needed and they were very patient with me! Good job, guys! Keep it up!

risingsunshine