Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Vivid Glow Essentials

Time spent using app 27 minutes

customer service was amazing and i love all the notification features! i'm excited to use this feature to grow my sales!

May 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

Fear Not Tarantulas, Inc.

This app works great. We needed to transfer some alerts from another app and customer service was great! They had it all set up in just a few hours.

Bubbly Diaspora

Great integration into my store, and very responsive team. This will definitely help provide better customer service to my customers. I would recommend this.

Marcella

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app that allows us to notify customers when an item is back in stock at variant level. The team are extremely helpful and responsive!

COVEN & Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Easy to install and amazing support straight off the bat. Instant replies through chat. Thanks for your help!

White Horse

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very easy to use and customer service is very help. Also a great tool to have if you have loyal customers who wait on specific products.

Happy Healthy You

Location Australia

Started using this app a few months ago and have found it very useful. A couple of times we had to ask the support team for some help with custom coding and they are responsive and solved any issues quickly.

WhatNotz

Location Barbados
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works FLAWLESSLY EVEN AFTER SWITCHING THEMES. I am only pleasantly surprised by its reports and most importantly their 24/7 support. They helped me with a button issue I had right away and were able to fix the problem right away. Love the simplicity and minimal look of the NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE button.

FilterBaby

This app and support is awesome! So intuitive and easy to use. I've tried multiple and this one is the best UX. Also support is so quick to respond and super helpful.

hutch&putch GmbH

Location Germany

The App works great and the Support is fast and helpful! We are happy with the app and can recommend it to anyone who needs a notification Button for sold out products!