Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

HELLO HOUSEPLANT

Location Australia

This app appears to be working just fine. I've not gone through all the customer alerts just yet but setting it up was really easy. Our products are seasonal (on a weekly basis haha) so products come in to our store in small batches week to week. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will benefit the flow of the store. Support was super quick turnaround also which is a huge bonus,

GRACEiousliving.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is really easy to use! I had a question today on a product issue and Abuzar was immediately available and fixed the issues.. Responsiveness to my questions is HUGELY important to me and they do a GREAT job!

March 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

TheReelFishingStore

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is really great, it converts a lot of my Out Of Stock.
The support is also amazing.
A must have APP

TAIDEUX

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service and great app. My only issue is you only get 20 notifications a month on the free plan.

Snob The Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Abuzar was so helpful with explaining how to app works! The app works so well with the shopify app, that there was no extra work necessary!

March 18, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

ChibiJay Shop

Time spent using app 32 minutes

So far so good! I had an issue with the app not working on products with a couple variants out of stock. I spoke with Abuzar in the chat. He responded within minutes and was able to fix the issue. Great customer service.

March 18, 2022

The Games Table

Really easy to get started on this. Excellent assistance with the small amount of issues we have had

OFFSET Nutrition

Location Germany

The app offers many options for configuration and worked reliable ever since we installed it. The support is also very active and helpful.

March 17, 2022

HairKittyKitty

Great app. Our store needed a lot of customization for this app to work. Primarily, we use a dark theme for our store, so a lot of off-the-shelf widgets don't present legibly. The devs adjusted this for me and were extremely responsive to service tickets. After trying three other apps before this one, I am kicking myself for not trying this one sooner. 10/10

Riko Zakka

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I've tried many restock notify app , from cheaper to the same cost, and finally found this one to work best. The functions are complete and reasonable, and relatively unpopular themes are also supported in place. The most important thing is that the service team they are very professional and respond so quick