Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

OGB RETAIL SITE

The App serves its purpose. Easy to customize, use, and keep track of all the back-in-stock notification. Highly recommended not just because of the functionality of the app but also due to professional support and assistance being provided whenever required. Added bonus: flexible pricing to accommodate your needs.

If you have a lot of products that you are constantly losing sale on because it is out of stock, You need this app.

Canadian Cartel

Easy to use, integrates with your theme, great to see which products to stock up on. Just started using and in less tan 48 hours was able to see inactive clients' wish list, once items are stocked, we'll have the opportunity to gain new customers. Great support

VOGUE LABO

great app, helpful staff. I can see what's client inserted mostly, and notify them when I have stock.

GearAmerica

Great app, definitely worth the price. Saves us a lot of time and hassle maintaining a pre-order list as well as makes it easy for customers to get notified when a product is back in stock again.

Their support is helpful and responsive.

Sue the Boy

as a company with limited stock, it is perfect to save me time writing to people when things are back in stock. saved me time and money

DipWell

Great app for what it does! We can't complain and they've been very helpful with communicating when needed.

Awesome Dice

This app is one of the easiest ways to capture what otherwise would be lost sales. App has always worked flawlessly by instantly notifying customers when items are back in stock. Well worth the money.

The Shoe Fairy

I used this app to notify customers when a back in stock item has been added back to inventory. I love it because it's user friendly and increases my conversions that otherwise could have been missed!

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Très bonne application et facile à utiliser. Gère tout automatiquement, vous n'avez pratiquement rien à gérer.
Je recommande.

der gute Heinrich

Durchaus wichtig für einen Shop... sehr netter Support! Important for the customers and our Onlineshop... very nice support