Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

De Novo

Very helpful customer service! I appreciate how quickly they got back to me and helped to solve my problem.

Wellness Pro Fitness Equipment

Works right off the bat, no installation process required, easily customizable and super duper fast and helpful customer service!

January 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and being so open with us and I’m glad you felt satisfied with Appikon. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.

Hasti | Appikon

Natural High Surfshop

Great app with a lot of custom options. Really friendly and helpful developers who react quickly with a lot of knowledge.

Jack and Link

Oh man! I messaged them on a Tuesday night around 9:00 pm and I still got help within 5 minutes from a real life person. They have a chat function and we communicated effortlessly. I had Hasti and she was awesome, patient, and helped answer all the questions I had. It's so user friendly and getting additional support was so easy.

January 4, 2022

We are thrilled to have you as a part of the Appikon family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to our entire team! We are looking forward to assisting you again. We are always here for you!

Hasti | Appikon

Simple Style Co

Back in Stock Alerts has been a great tool for our online store that has boosted our sales. The team offers fantastic support.

THE CARE

Le Service Client a été réactif et efficace ! Mille mercis pour votre réactivité et pour votre aide !

Mudbrick Herb Cottage

This is a really useful app for our business as we often go out of stock. Support has been very helpful.

ALuxeBeauti

I just added the app currently. So far I love it! Support team was also helpful in getting my theme added as well!!

BLCK DOOR

I contacted support 10 minutes after installing the app and in less than 3 minutes I was on live chat with one of their developers. My issue was resolved in minutes. Their customer support is amazing.

Piccolincrescita

Super! Mi sono trovato bene, app molto personalizzabile, assistenza istantanea cordiale e risolutiva.