Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 28, 2022

Easy to install, customise and use. The customer service team have always been v responsive and helpful with any questions. I would highly recommend.

KIND2
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 26, 2022

Very good app! Its 10/10 and easy to use. Would recommend to everyone who needs it. Helped my business a lot

CAINTÉ
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 25, 2022

We use this app to contact our customers when an item, unfortunately, goes out of stock. It is easy to setup, matches our theme, and customer service is prompt and responsive when rarely required.

LP Metal Detecting
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 24, 2022

Perfect! supports is 10/10. App works perfectly and is very easy to use. I can really recommend it.

CAINTÉ
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
November 22, 2022

This app was very helpful for our business! It helped us keep track of what items to restock and make more sales when we did restock!

Castles & Confetti
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 16, 2022

The app integrates easily with your theme and brings in revenue without any effort. We have a spike in sales every time we have a restocking day. Customer support has been quick & helpful to respond when it was necessary.

Moreas Jewelry
Romania
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 15, 2022

I installed the app for my 2 stores. Truly flawless. It works great and assistance is very fast. Thank you

Italian Gourmet UK
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
November 11, 2022

Fantastic APP, and the customer support is very nice! I recommend the app. it's really strong at what it takes.

Italian Gourmet FR
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
November 10, 2022

This is perfect notify me app and the team respond super quickly and are very helpful. Would recommend this for a quick and easy app.

108WAREHOUSE
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 10, 2022

Very useful app to automate your out of stock / back in stock notifications. Customizable + customer service is very quick to get back to you, and helpful. Thanks!

Fancii & Co.