Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Revolve Nutrition

Time spent using app About 2 hours

great customer service and amazing app!! I am most likely going to buy their plan. This definitely is a great way to find out if your crowd likes your products

Miel Oro

Quick to respond! Not sure what happened with their app but the messaging hadn't been showing up on my product pages for sold out items. This was disappointing since I had been sending my customers to sign up for the notification, only to find out it wasn't functioning. Once I reached out they fixed it.

ROSSM Wallet

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app to notify your customers about restocking. We saw an increase in subscribers, and let us know which out-stock products our customers are wanting the most. It has a lot of integrations too.

Walking with Purpose

This app was super easy to install. Our store theme was not listed but a quick chat with app support got us up and running right away. Branding the pop up was also easy. We are working on the email and SMS templates so we are ready to send out notifications as soon as our products are back in stock. So far we are very satisifed and our team loves that we now have this feature on our store for our customers.

Ryvelle

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Does the job - great support with quick response and quick resolving capabilities. Would recommend !

risingsunshine

Location Romania

The guys from "Back in stock - Restock Alerts" are amazing! They helped me with everything I needed and they were very patient with me! Good job, guys! Keep it up!

OPPAMUSIC

Location South Korea

It works very well. That support team responses so quickly, and they know what should do for us exactly.

Chérie Lane

Alerts all my customers of when items will be restocked and has helped me in thousands of dollars in sales!!

June 22, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

-Abuzar Khan

Seek Jesus

If you don't have this app your losing sales. No question about it. We are making so much more money on our new release items and out of stock products.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

Classic Six

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good! And the customer service is A+! We have not had any issues or customer complaints. Very relieved and happy.