Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Seek Jesus

If you don't have this app your losing sales. No question about it. We are making so much more money on our new release items and out of stock products.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Classic Six

So far so good! And the customer service is A+! We have not had any issues or customer complaints. Very relieved and happy.

EXOH

Amazing customer service -- helped get this installed and looking perfect (and as a designer I'm obsessive lol). Took all of 5 minutes start to finish!

June 17, 2022

Thank you so much Emily for such an amazing review.

Tekuno

We've used this app for over 6 months now and driven a good amount of purchases through the app. Customer service is responsive and very willing to help. It's a no-brainer if your store frequently goes out of stock.

June 17, 2022

ADUCKAMUCK

I only installed the app today and I used the chat function to ask a question to their team. Abuzar was very helpful and answered all my questions! Looking forward to seeing this app in action in my store!

June 14, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

PetShack

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very helpful service! Great Shopify App and recommend! Support is quick and responsive compared to other apps!

INSUFAR

Location Chile

La aplicación funciona perfectamente y cuentan con un soporte de gran calidad que responde en cosas de minutos, Excelente trabajo! Sigan así.

Genus Gardenwear

Fantastic Support! Best I've received from a Shopify App. Would highly recommend these guys, quick to respond on live chat.

June 13, 2022

Bluemaya

Very good app, helpful team, simple to use, and with multiple possibilities. I recommend 100%. Thanks!

Publix Company Store by Partner Marketing Group

Very quick response for my request for help. They took the time to understand my request and quickly helped me. Excellent service.