Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

EDKRA - Edmonton & District Kart Racing Association

Just started using this app and it was incredibly fast and easy to use. Great technical support that was very responsive. So far so good!

January 19, 2022

Thank you so much, That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers and would help you to grow in your business.

Pura

Very helpful and responsive, walked me through all the steps to transfer over from our out restocking app!

January 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Puj | Simplifying Parenthood

Had trouble with setup, they quickly helped me get it working correctly. Simple app does exactly what I needed it to do.

Oz Needle and Thread

This app was so easy breezy to use! I tried two other apps before for restock notifications and both took me hours of fiddling around and I still couldn't get it working. This app loaded seamlessly in about 2 minutes. It was painless and when I had a question about the dashboard, Shikha answered super quickly and helped me resolve the issue in minutes again. I'm already looking at using their other pre-order app since this was such a good experience.

tildigmedhund

Nice and simple App. Great customer service and not a bot. I like the layout aswell, nothing to complain about

LMCHING Group

I've been always skeptical about any back in stock app because of the dysfunctional of the email or sms BIS alert we have experienced with other app. This app is absolutely amazing. The fact that it will alert customer within 1 min after stock arrival is super user friendly. Also, they provide easy button to adjust button interface. You don't need any coding at all. They have live chat box that support team responses within a min or two. Highly recommended

LECCE

best customer service . the app is so easy to use and get us more sales , and it very professional looking as for small business .

JETPILOT

Their support team is very quick to respond and help with any questions I had. The App has definitely helped improve sales. I would recommend it to anyone.

January 17, 2022

Broker Leather

I've found this app to be very helpful with inventory management in my small business to easily identify which products should be restocked.

WorkTops

Support on this app is first class. Very quick to respond and very helpful. Fixed my issues in moments. Thoroughly recommend.