Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Valour Sport

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great feature to allow for alerts to go out according to stock levels! Easy to use and intuitive. Great support, with quick response.

British Customs

Besides being a great app. They also provide excellent customer service. I had an issue resolved in less than 30 minutes.

クローム・インダストリーズジャパン 公式オンラインストア

Location Japan

日本語対応はしてますが、アプリ内がすべて英語なので得意でない方は理解するまで少し時間がかかるかも。
チャットでのサポートは英語ですがとても親切でわかりやすいです。
アプリ自体の機能としは十分に良いものかと。

GOHUNT Shop

Satendra was great and quick, got our issue resolved fast. App is user-friendly, nothing negative to say about it.

UpNextLifeStyle

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Easy to use and extremely fast customer service! I'm very happy with this app. It meets all my needs for now.

ShadesDaddy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you for your help with this app! The support was exactly what we needed to get it integrated with our website.

Cashify New Phones Store

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is very good app. It is easy to use. Support member is also available 24/7.
It can help me very well.

Sarah Flint

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Wow this was by far a 10/10 experience getting set up. I needed something quick for our shop after another app messed us all up and I'm glad there was a silver lining in that because this app is so easy to use, and most importantly the support Sourabh was exceptional. He helped point me to all the things I needed to do, saving me hours of going around different help articles, etc. Looking forward to what this app can do for our store.

Sunnystep - The Most Comfortable Walking Shoes

Location Singapore

Easy to use and extremely fast customer service! I'm very happy with this app, meets all my needs .

Hydrangea.com

Works great for my store, helpful customer service, and it's also handy that I can pause during our off season.