Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Namaka Bijoux

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App Working great and the support is perfect!
The SMS support is also very convenient, I highly recommend it.

FreshTone.US

Time spent using app Over 1 year

THIS APP WORKS GREAT AND IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND MORE....AFTER TRYING MANY SIMILAR APPS, NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THIS ONE...VERY EASY TO INTEGRATE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ARE ALWAYS THERE AND HAPPY TO HELP IMMEDIATELY.

April 16, 2020

I am glad you like our app and service. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any feature suggestion

Sara Da Silva Brazilian Sportswear

Time spent using app About 2 years

We added Back-in-stock to our store a couple of months ago and it was working really well until a bug appeared which affected the activation of the 'notify me' button which appears on top of the 'buy now' button when an item is out of stock. Luckily when this started to happen we had a fresh restock of inventory so we could live without it for a period of time, but just in the last couple of days 09/04/2020, our stock levels have started to get low and we needed it back asap. Getting in touch with the customer service was really easy and they responded to my messages very quickly. The only criticism I would make of the experience was the turnaround time for the bug fix. I am not sure of the complexity of the work but it took the guts of 2 weeks to sort, which would have been a disaster if our best sellers ran out of stock during that period. Good news is the problem has been solved just in time. Kruttika, in particular, was great and persisted with the investigation and eventually got things working as normal. One thing I really like about the app is how it mimics the appearance of your theme and matches, font size, colour, button shape etc. A lot of apps don't and look like a wart on the theme. We have a modern Shopify theme called Streamline and it looks like its part of the original design. Finally, I wish that some of the features from the premium were accessible in the cheaper packages because we can't justify $50 dollars a month to edit the email template or for the FB pixel. Overall, really happy the app and I would recommend if you're looking for back-in-stock customer notification app and worth the $14.99 a month.

XO Clothing Company

I am so disappointed. I never write reviews, however this is necessary. We have ran out of stock on several different items and prior to us restocking them, myself and my team signed up from our website to be notified via email and text. We then uploaded over TEN restocks. NOT ONE OF US WERE NOTIFIED. NOT ONE. I reached out to support which was a JOKE. Three days later I am sitting here and it is still not fixed. I tested it again yesterday morning prior to uploading another restock and I literally just got a text message (still no email) almost 24 hours later. DO NOT waste your time or money on this service. You will lose a lot more then you will gain.

April 9, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your review and I am really sorry for the delay in support. We are getting very high volume of support tickets these days.

That being said, I have escalated your request and you will get a solution for the issue within 2 hours. I have also sent you a message in the app support system.

Our goal is to provide the best customer service to each and every customer. Thanks for your patience.

Elly Naturals

Location Poland

I am adding more stars as after inital review I was contacted immediately and issue was solved in most professional matter by Rishabh. Now just waiting for the feature of removing the button after successfully sending email and I can put 5 stars.

I actually like the app, but I am having a problem with pop up not fitting to my screen and therefore cannot see the link to close the popup link under the button. I have contacted the support via chat but reply has been "works for us with same resolution and browser". That is awesome news for you, but what if one of my clients sees it the way I do. They will get VERY frustrated as they cannot close the pop up and see if their email was successfully sent. So 2 stars for support!

April 9, 2020

Hi Tytti,

Thanks for your review. I am really sorry your support experience was not good. "Works for me" is not a solution and we will pass on this feedback to our support team. I will personally help you with your support request.

-RT

Smart Supplement 健身資訊及補充品專門店

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely essential app for shopify stores if you don't want to lose sales because of temporary out of stock of certain products. Very responsive support and documentation.

SHRINE

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had previously used a different version of the back in stock app, which was more expensive and had less features. I installed this application and it allowed me to notify more customers in many more ways than the previous alternative. I would definitely recommend. Simple to setup and good support team too. Many thanks.

Cali Tiger

Location Australia
Time spent using app 32 minutes

joke of an app didnt give us a free trial! support was awful! and refused to give us a free trial! dont download

April 3, 2020

I am sorry you are having issue with that app. We are trying our best to provide support to every customer.

Due to current health situation we are getting lot of support requests. I would still like to help you.

Please send me an email at back-in-stock-support@appikon.com.

Hummingbird Wholesale

Time spent using app About 2 years

Our customers are very interested in our products that are out of stock. They want to know when the products return. This app very useful and easy to set up with important features. Our customers have shared that they appreciate getting alerted when the products they want are available again. We have had a few questions and Tech Support (5 stars) has been very timely and helpful too. We recommend this app to anyone for its ease of use and value.

Mermaid Straw

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app has really helped us boost sales and eliminate hours of manual restock emails that we had previously been doing. Excellent support too!

April 1, 2020

I am glad the app is helping you grow your sales. Please let us know if you need any further help.

We are also looking forward to hearing any feature suggestions you might have.