4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and lead capture capabilities when items are out of stock. They value its restock notifications, intuitive interface, and insightful analytics. Many reported increased sales and improved inventory management. The customer service is also praised for its efficiency and prompt response.

May 28, 2021

Originally used SWYM's back in stock plugin but we found some stability issues. Installed this plugin yesterday and it works fine. Efficient customer support team helped me to migrate existing back in stock requests too. Thank you

Ksisters
Singapore
About 22 hours using the app
May 13, 2022

This app has a good feature set and, most importantly to us, an integration with our e-mail marketing platform. Installation went well but there were a few minor things I needed help with on the customization. Their support team responded effectively within minutes - which was amazing!

Sewell Direct
About 21 hours using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied May 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

Edited April 7, 2021

Excellent app and service. I have tried a few others and it's tough to find an app and service that beats this company.

Fight The Flock
July 3, 2021

So far this app has been amazing! Works like it says it does, we were able to customize the look of buttons and messages to match our branding, and the customer service provided by Yash was amazing! He was quick to answer our questions and patient with all our requests to get the look just right. I highly recommend this app!

A Cottage in the City
April 21, 2020

I just installed this app and was having some trouble when testing it, the support team resolved the issue very quickly and it is now working! love the features of the free app and definitely interested in the subscription features like low stock notifications and mailchimp integration!

Often Wander
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 22, 2020

Thanks for reaching out to our support team. I am glad someone was able to help you.

Looking forward to seeing how your sales grow over time with the help of the app.

March 19, 2021

Really nice app and does exactly what I need, and the support was super. They did the small modifications and now it's a perfect fit for our shop. I like that it has integrations to PageFly and Mailchimp too.

Mifuko
Finland
January 5, 2022

Great app with a lot of custom options. Really friendly and helpful developers who react quickly with a lot of knowledge.

Natural High Surfshop
Netherlands
About 19 hours using the app
July 5, 2022

Works great, helps drive sales when products come back into stock. Customer support experience is wonderful, intuitive install process is pleasant.

HairKittyKitty
October 5, 2020

We've just opened a Shopify store and was looking at a method to offer customers the ability to receive an update for items that are out of stock. After looking at numerous different apps with some that met our needs, this one stood out the most and exceeded what we needed to do. We encountered a problem when testing, however it seemed that we may have been doing something wrong. We contacted support and surprisingly they got back to us very quick and helped resolve this issue giving me some reassurance and confidence in the developers. Very good app definitely worth a try.

DUO GEAR UK
December 3, 2020

Extremely helpful customer support! Replied within a minute to help me get up and running on my theme.

Doloris Petunia