4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and lead capture capabilities when items are out of stock. They value its restock notifications, intuitive interface, and insightful analytics. Many reported increased sales and improved inventory management. The customer service is also praised for its efficiency and prompt response.

November 18, 2020

After trying many back in stock notification apps I'm finally satisfied! The support team was extremely helpful and quick to reply (replied within 2 minutes). Satendra was very easy to work with and even though I don't have much developer knowledge, he was able to resolve my problem and explain things in a way I could understand. The level of customization offered was also more than I've seen in other apps.

Revelry Supply
January 26, 2021

Great app! I had some questions about installation and the team was very responsive....probably the fastest I've seen with any app. We have quite a few products coming in and out of stock and I've had customers asking for this so it was long past time to do something.

Thresh Seed Co.
May 4, 2021

LOVE THE APP, it has solved us the out of stock issues completely. support is amazing as well and the app is very user friendly and simple to use :) A+

Air-Flow Seat Covers
December 13, 2022

I will go back to this rating when the delay in notifications is fixed. Other than that amazing Customer Service. Can't wait to try the app out.

Coastal Femme
3 days using the app
May 30, 2022

I just got this app but the fact that someone was there to help at almost midnight eastern US time, made me want to leave them a good review. Hopefully this app won't disappoint, it seems to have everything I need.

Rainforest Chica
January 6, 2022

App works really well and is compatible with a great number of themes. The support team responds within second and is very helpfull. Definitely worth a monthly subscription. Keep up the good job!

môme studio
Poland
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied January 6, 2022

Hasti | Appikon

February 16, 2022

Highly recommend this app! Sourabh one of their developers was quick to help me set everything up, install the button and mach the design to our theme style. I was so impressed with their customer service.

The Peoples Mask
October 27, 2021

Great for restock alerts!!! I use this app across all my separate shopify stores. Their customer service is great and fast!

Enkay Naturals
March 9, 2023

Grande supporto da Mia.
App favolosa ed il supporto clienti è veramente competente e disponibile. Raccomando.

La Lumaca Bianca
Italy
March 9, 2022

Easy setup and great customer service. Zia was awesome help ensuring our notifications were set up correctly and without error. Would recommend.

Words In Motion Company