4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly setup. It's particularly praised for its back-in-stock notifications via email or SMS, and its analytics feature that helps understand customer engagement and sales trends. The app is also valued for aiding in inventory management and driving extra revenue during high-demand periods. Many commend the customer service for its efficiency and quick responses.

Edited April 13, 2021

I spoke with Hasti and she helped go through everything regarding the app. To make things easy, she sent me the step-by-step with images. Just Great!

ALILA
September 5, 2021

Looked very advanced software. Support was very good, helped me nearly instantly and was able to achieve what I asked them to do.

Barista och Espresso
Sweden
June 5, 2023

Customer support is exceptionally responsive and helpful—a true asset for any online store. The Back in Stock app on Shopify truly deserves a five-star rating.

Oil & Whiskey
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied June 7, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review and 5-star rating! We're thrilled to hear that our Back in Stock app and customer support team have been beneficial to your online store. It's our mission to provide a seamless experience for our users, and your feedback validates our efforts. Thanks again for your support!

July 18, 2022

I am going to use this app to help me retain customers. The set-up was seamless, however I needed additional assistance to customize for my branding colors. The customer service response is EXCELLENT! Sourabh gets 10 stars!!! I did not feel rushed with my questions and Sourabh helped set up my customization without me needing to ask. If you are on the fence about this App, don't be. It's worth it, get it NOW! Thank you!

Mane Transformations, LLC
September 15, 2021

switched to back In stock by appikon from another back in stock app that was just not meeting our needs. glad we found this app after shopping on another Shopify store that used this app. we are very impressed by back in stock the customer service is grate I was attended by Satendra who did great answering all our questions and helped us import all our information to this app. happy to work with you guys!

Bella's Baptism Shop LLC
September 25, 2023

very nice application & user friendly

Decked Out
Egypt
About 1 hour using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

July 29, 2021

This app was super easy to set up and quick. It immediately took the look and feel of our site. The customer service was also very quick and helpful.

supercrush
October 21, 2020

The app shows good potential, but doesn't appear to have been implemented as well as it could have been. I duplicated my theme before starting but it installed on to both rather than just the live. Customisation of the look of the app is quite limited with the basic version, though does appear to be possible if you move to the premium version, but that comes with a premium price. My main concern is how well it is written this is based on the javascript throwing an error (when trying to load a font resource) and the fact that it loads an additional 18 resources totalling approximately 600KB of data.

Kitronik Ltd
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied October 21, 2020

Thanks for providing feedback. I apologize for the concerns you have with the app. Our support team will work with you to resolve those issues and make the app work perfectly for your store.

July 8, 2022

I reached out via Chat for a CSS request on how the form looks. Someone was available instantly and he fixed it right away, no wait at all! I was able to launch my shop right after that. Thanks.

Sad Sad Club
January 7, 2021

great app ! so easy and efficient to use...friendly, helpful and effective staff ! You guys rock! THANK YOU

SDK STUDIO