Reviews (1,985)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless theme integration, and efficient background operation. Features like Facebook restock notifications and insights into sold-out products are praised for aiding inventory management. The responsive customer service and customization assistance are also valued. Merchants find the analytics and automatic notification system beneficial in boosting turnover. The standout feature is the notification of restocked items via email or SMS, and its adaptability to custom themes and other platforms.

July 22, 2022

Just installed this app today and so far it has been seamless! I needed some extra help customizing the appearance of the button and Abuzar was able to get it done within 5 minutes! This was after me attempting it for longer than I'm proud to admit. Great app, great support team, thank you!

Nutiva
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 22, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

-Abuzar Khan

December 16, 2021

App works great! Easy to use and perfect for out of stock products. We used it to see how many people would be interested in a specific shirt.

Angel Studios Gift Factory
March 9, 2023

Good app with a free plan. Great and efficient customer service. Their staff solved my problems within a few minutes.

The Gel Collective Co
April 26, 2022

I am so impressed with this app. I have been through so many different ones before I found Back In Stock Restock Alerts, and I finally feel that my business will grow with customers. I love that it was an easy set up, and relieved I didn't have to worry about any coding or hidden add-ons to start. I also love that a representative answered a question I had with only a minute of waiting time. Very professional but also very sincere with making sure I had everything I needed to get my business where it needed to be.

InterDeal.store
Edited April 23, 2021

This app is good, you can customize it according to your brand, and customer service is available any time you need them, they are online, ready to help! What we're particularly happy about is that they value their customers. Not all app developers are like them, and they're available 24/7. Not all customer support of the apps operate like this. Normally, we struggle a lot because after 5pm CET, app customer support are usually offline and we cannot get the help we need right away. Shikha has also been very helpful and very nice, and assisted us all the way and managed to resolve all the issues we had raised to meet our store's needs. The reason we gave this app 3 stars is because we have to uninstall the app because we noticed that it made the speed of our store slower. As soon as we uninstall the app, the speed of our store went back up again to how it was before installing the app. It was unfortunate because we love this app.

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare
Malta
7 days using the app
Edited May 6, 2022

Didn't like it at first because the interface is a bit confusing but once you get used to it, it's great and easy to use. Can do everything you need with the options available and fully-customizable. Support team are great!

Modern Society
6 days using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 30, 2022

Apologies for the trouble,
It seems you have posted the review here for the application you used previously.
1- It shows the widget only on the out-of-stock products.
2- We do have an ON/OFF check box.
3- We have the help docs on the application plus have 24X7 support.
4- Customization preview is available on our dashboard.
5- We had tested it, it was working perfectly fine.

If you still having any trouble, please feel free to connect us at our 24X7 support.

April 26, 2022

Does not currently work w/ Klaviyo. I messaged support & gave access to my account and they couldn't fix it in the trial period so I cancelled. Only being able to communicate about issues via chat is very inconvenient, a ticket system is easier to navigate. From day 1 of installation agents are constantly asking for reviews when I would chat w/ a question. This gets annoying very quickly.

Great Garden Plants
7 days using the app
July 18, 2023

Just installed this today, but it's already up and running and the support has been superb! Was easy to set up and install, their chat help was super responsive and able to answer all of my questions and help implement it quickly.

Art of Sucre
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 24, 2023

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear that set up was easy and that the chat support was helpful!

February 11, 2021

The app does exactly what I want it do do, and can be customised quite a bit. It has features I could not find in other apps I looked at, such as notification when looking at a collection page, and the option for a subscription sign-up when a customer registers for an email alert.
Tech support is fast, friendly and helpful.
The only reason for not giving it 5 stars is the price. It has a free plan which is great, but in order to enable some of the features I would consider essential you need to upgrade to a Pro version, at nearly $40 a month. The following is a criticism of SHOPIFY, NOT THE APP DEVELOPER: Shopify's philosophy is to sell you a half finished product with many features I would consider basic and essential missing, and then you have to shop around and pay for extra apps just to make it work like you would expect. By the time you add all the extra apps it can run into hundreds of dollars a month, which is crippling for start-ups.

Riviera Ready
6 days using the app
September 6, 2022

Great app with amazing functionality and easy to customise! Superb support team as well who answered our questions and provided live support to get us live in a few minutes!

Asantii