4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, aiding in sales recovery. It integrates well with Shopify, offers customization, and is known for its reliable performance and user-friendly interface. The support team is praised for their excellent customer service and quick issue resolution. Merchants also value additional features like Facebook restock notifications and customer interest analytics. It's seen as a beneficial tool for increasing revenue, particularly for stores with frequently restocked limited SKUs.

October 4, 2021

it's really easy to integrate, and easy to customize (as the email notification) also Customer service is the best I've ever had! Quick and easy!

Cha's Organics
Edited December 19, 2021

I had 1000 questions but Abuzar, was patient and answered all of my concerns. And I mean ALL of them

RPM TESLA Aftermarket Accessories
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied December 19, 2021

Thank you so much for such a valuable review. That motivates us to give our best to our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

Edited July 16, 2021

Great app but it should make it possible to send emails in different languages ​​for multilingual stores. Excellent support via chat

Sprayground EU
January 20, 2021

We just implemented this app on our site and I am impressed with the ease and efficiency of the integration. Excellent, fast customer support. I am now diving in to customize our notification templates and believe this will be a big upgrade for our site and customer experience.

Mosko Moto
January 19, 2023

Great Features. Great support. Satendra helped me with some customizations and answered all my questions. I am excited to finally have a notifications app for my out of stock items.

Apartment No.3
May 11, 2021

This app got my Back in Stock alerts working and customized. Great service and great price. Thanks!

Bamboo Little
Edited September 2, 2021

Great Support, works perfect. Thanks! And the support team also finds the perfect solution for you. I ll give 5* // The support team customize the button and place. Looking forward to see how many orders I ll get, when a article is back in stock.

myElisa GmbH
Germany
October 21, 2020

I have just installed this app and it is great so far... It is really user friendly and the team are on hand to help with quick and helpful responses... I would recommend.

Tenderleaf Toys
June 13, 2021

Super easy to install and navigate. The integration fits perfectly with our store design. Loving the app so far!

Merge | Thoughtful Goods + Living
2 days using the app
Edited March 5, 2023

Support helped me with a not showing button. The app is working great so far. It's a pity that you can't change size of text in the notification email without messing with the html

Animals Wave PL