4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly setup. It's particularly praised for its back-in-stock notifications via email or SMS, and its analytics feature that helps understand customer engagement and sales trends. The app is also valued for aiding in inventory management and driving extra revenue during high-demand periods. Many commend the customer service for its efficiency and quick responses.

January 20, 2021

We just implemented this app on our site and I am impressed with the ease and efficiency of the integration. Excellent, fast customer support. I am now diving in to customize our notification templates and believe this will be a big upgrade for our site and customer experience.

Mosko Moto
January 19, 2023

Great Features. Great support. Satendra helped me with some customizations and answered all my questions. I am excited to finally have a notifications app for my out of stock items.

Apartment No.3
May 11, 2021

This app got my Back in Stock alerts working and customized. Great service and great price. Thanks!

Bamboo Little
Edited September 2, 2021

Great Support, works perfect. Thanks! And the support team also finds the perfect solution for you. I ll give 5* // The support team customize the button and place. Looking forward to see how many orders I ll get, when a article is back in stock.

myElisa GmbH
Germany
June 13, 2021

Super easy to install and navigate. The integration fits perfectly with our store design. Loving the app so far!

Merge | Thoughtful Goods + Living
2 days using the app
October 21, 2020

I have just installed this app and it is great so far... It is really user friendly and the team are on hand to help with quick and helpful responses... I would recommend.

Tenderleaf Toys
Edited March 5, 2023

Support helped me with a not showing button. The app is working great so far. It's a pity that you can't change size of text in the notification email without messing with the html

Animals Wave PL
Poland
April 11, 2022

Mir wurde bei der Konfiguration des Plugins sehr von Satendra geholfen. Dies geschah ohne Probleme und war binnen 30 Minuten erledigt.

Galvan London UK
April 20, 2023

Looks perfect on my website and I love that it will automatically list an out of stock reminder when items sell out. Thank you for the fast assistance, Shikha!

1up Racing Official Store
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 26, 2023

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! We are happy that our app looks perfect on your website, as well as providing an out of stock reminder. We are also delighted that the assistance given by Shikha was so fast and helpful. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

March 9, 2023

Servizio clienti super rapido al momento. Ma vorrei ancora testare bene il servizio app installata da poche ore : )

Imballaggi360.com