Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

myElisa GmbH

Great Support, works perfect. Thanks! And the support team also finds the perfect solution for you. I ll give 5* // The support team customize the button and place. Looking forward to see how many orders I ll get, when a article is back in stock.

TROPPO

The application is excellent, it helps me to recover clients. The technical service is very efficient and fast. I recommend it 100%

Stage Chic

Customer service was quick and friendly! Thanks a lot! ................................................................................

Intimax - hipermarket adult

I'm using this application on 2 store, since more than 2 years for the first one. It works like a charm and it is waaay better and convenient than the few other similar applications that offers both SMS and email notifications. Definitely a must have app in any theme. Way to go guys!

Stylein

We use this app on our store to help us notify our customers on news and restocked items either by mail or text. We really like how it boosts our sales without having to market it on Social media och newsletters as much, especially on our coming soon items where our customers are able to sign up for upcoming news and get notified before everyone else. It would be nice if the customers also got a confirmation email when signing up like "Subscription confirmation for waiting list". In the product report we want to be able to export CSV files of only 1 product at a time as well. For example on a specific jacket to see total order amount of that jacket and total ordered sizes and notifications of that jacket because right now we are only able to export a total list of all products. Would be great if we also could export a specific collection for example all products tagged with FW21 (fall/winter21).

Sportech

Great support service with thet team really going beyond their app information and giving me info into collateral matters as Shopify settings

Kurly Klips

Excellent product and excellent customer service. I've added a few apps to Shopify and this one had excellent support!

Little Sycamore

FIRST REVIEW: Okayyyyy blown away by this app! Personalized support in the middle of the night, custom coding things for me. this app is awesome and with the best customer support! It's going to bring a lot of extra revenue in from lost out of stock sales too. Really excited about it! Way prettier and better easier to use interface than the competitors (I download several similar apps and this one seems way better than the others) UPDATED REVIEW:
after initial setup, customer service has actually been horrible. the emails are not sending to customers and they keep saying that the development team will look into it, but never getting back to me. I check in every single week about it and never get a response. Week after week they tell me "the development team hasn't gotten back to us yet, I'll let you know when they do" And yet I'm still being charged every month for a service that is not working. Not a single email is being sent out. I was really hopeful about this but losing hope that it's something that can even work.

Desirable Chic Boutique

This app has everything I need and the SMS notification is the icing on the cake. The tech staff is also very helpful with the set up. I'm very pleased. Thanks again!

Mistral

Did not used the Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts app yet but the support i like and helped me and answered all my questions.