Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

No Live Bait Needed

The dev team helped me customize the experience to tailor our needs. Support is a little slow and communication could be better. Great revenue driver and Klayvio integration. Highly recommended.

National Portrait Gallery Shop

Time spent using app About 2 hours

It is working really well and I got great support from the team immediately when I asked them a question or needed help with integration.

TLF-Dev-Replica

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the app it makes it helps us with managing our products that are going out of stock and coming back in stock.

ALEYOLE JEWELRY

Location Spain

herramienta muy customizable y con buenos reportes analíticos. Se puede vincular perfectamente con Klaviyo. Muy buena atención al cliente ante cualquier duda o problema.

B&C Camera

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app amazing. We have been using it for a year now and have no reason to stop using it. Customer service is top notch and they reply extremely fast! Highly recommend.

Carlota Suip

Location Spain

I just downloaded the app and got really good customer support so far.
I'm still trying it out to see how it works

Hyb

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App indispensabile , super consigliata. Fa egregiamente il suo lavoro avvisando le persone quindi recuperando parecchi soldi nei restock

Mindzai

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, great support! i appreciate the customer service. it was really fast and person was courteous.

April 4, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

-Abuzar Khan

Designer Delights Bath Bombs

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Very good customer service, very quick to respond :) They did a great job helping me & resolved any issue that I had efficiently.

Labienhecha

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing! Great support and great app ;) We are so happy and our customers use it a lot. Very easy to install and No problems using it