Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 18, 2022

Completely agree with the 1 star review below. The app was good until an issue occurred - it wasn't sending out the restock SMS notifications to our customers, which is causing a big loss in sales for us. We've tried to reach out to support twice, 1 guy literally just stopped replying, so we reached out to another guy but he also doesn't seem helpful. Until now we're still unable to send the SMS notifications, and it seems no one is going to fix this issue.

Pups & Bubs
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 18, 2022

Great app! Everything is very well thought out, by far the best BIS Notification app I've seen on the app store (I've tried a few). Very helpful customer service too.

Girl Of Muse
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 18, 2022

I've just added this app to my shopify. Back in Stock was very helpful with setup and there were no delays. I'm hoping it increases my online sales.

The Plumber's Wife
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
April 17, 2022

Customer Service was amazing! Fixed my problem without any problems! My site is now complete THANKS AGAIN

Shop DBKollection
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 17, 2022

This was awesome customer service. Chatted with in a just a couple of minutes and helped me install.

A Blissfully Beautiful Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 15, 2022

This app worked for a while but recently stopped working. Our texts do NOT get sent during restocks. Customer support chat says that it will be about less than 3 minutes to get a response. Hours go by then they will message you in the middle of the night and not resolve the issue. This is the second business day I have requested help and still have not gotten help. Multiple times now they have read my message and just not answered. It’s unbelievable how horrible the customer service is. It’s gone downhill lately so the older positive reviews I would have agreed with at the time but now, don’t waste your time. It will really impact your business when you plan restock dates and times for customers to get orders and then they just don’t help you for multiple days.

Strong and Sexy Fit™
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 15, 2022

So far so good. I just installed it and someone helped me on chat right away to make it work on my store theme.

AllKem Nails
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
April 15, 2022

works really well. Easy set up and very quick and helpful support. I couldn't find my theme in the list and contacted support. My issue was resolved within 5 minutes. Thank you!

nōs store Berlin
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 14, 2022

Really a great app, works flawlessly and the support team is very responsive. Live chat answered within 5 minutes and helped with app integration and app setups. Highly recommended

Skull Shaver RU
Russia
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 13, 2022

The app is great, it really helps us to inform our customers when products are back in stock and the support is great!!

Sara Clausin