Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Chicology

We love this app. Helps us notify customer with our product that is out of stock. We really love the option to brand it as your own and customer support is very responsive.

ENPOSH

Works perfectly! helped increase sales from first day specially when an item gets returned, it immediately get sold out again.

Treasure Atelier Copenhagen

Just on the trial so far but integration with site and frontend customization is excellent. Most importantly I must mention their remarkable customer service. Thanks again, Zia! Looking forward to see how the app performs with customers.

Vivo Smokeless Lebanon

We used this app to track the products that are on high demand and have a list of customers interested in them to be able to restock. The differential advantage of this app in comparison to other ones in the app store is the following: 1- The customer support team is very professional and proactive.
2- The ability to trigger a second notification.
3- The ability to customize the notification form (In our case most customers use their Phone number instead of their email, in this way we were able to have the Phone number as the default option).
4- The pricing is very competitive in comparison to other apps especially after mentioning the first 3 points. We totally recommend this app!

Brewquets

Good app and good support. Highly recommend if you are looking for a good in stock notification app.

Ecodownunder

This is a great app that works well to notify customers when out of stock items are back in stock, I can see how many emails were sent and when, and which customers responded and purchased. Very easy to install and set up. And they provide great support!

It's Juliet

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, NEVER ANSWER. AND IT'S NOW BROKEN. NO ONE helps or responds. we were given the runaround non stop. still am. we're really unhappy with, look elsewhere. Trust me. The reviews below are fake by the way. I would be asking for a refund if you app actually worked, which is doesnt. all positive reviews below have to be fake...

November 15, 2021

I apologize for the experience you have with our app and customer support. We have escalated your issue. Our team was having issue with refunding. We will process the refund very soon.

June Adel

I'm very happy to have found this app. I have had a lot of sales from it and have not had any issues.

Will's Vegan Store

This is an excellent app. I got it integrated on 4 stores in about an hour with all preferences and settings updated to get the right look. Their support is the fastest I have come across, it is almost instant. They are always there to make changes and updates if you need and were really helpful getting everything just right. The app functions really well. I like the way it looks and works, it gives a pro edge to my sites and I think helps convert more customers to signing up to out of stocks. It has nice reporting and analytics. Recommend to anyone wanting a back in stock feature that takes it to the next level.

JEAN EQU

Have only just installed this app but have so far received amazing service from the team. Like that it offers both email & text reminders.