Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 26, 2022

I am so impressed with this app. I have been through so many different ones before I found Back In Stock Restock Alerts, and I finally feel that my business will grow with customers. I love that it was an easy set up, and relieved I didn't have to worry about any coding or hidden add-ons to start. I also love that a representative answered a question I had with only a minute of waiting time. Very professional but also very sincere with making sure I had everything I needed to get my business where it needed to be.

InterDeal.store
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
April 26, 2022

This app does exactly what I need it to do and the customer service is excellent. Very fast and responsive. I'm very happy.

The Steeping Room
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 26, 2022

Super quick support, great app. Helped us a lot to increase our sales. I would highly recommend it! :)

4WA Berlin | Paprcuts GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 26, 2022

Does not currently work w/ Klaviyo. I messaged support & gave access to my account and they couldn't fix it in the trial period so I cancelled. Only being able to communicate about issues via chat is very inconvenient, a ticket system is easier to navigate. From day 1 of installation agents are constantly asking for reviews when I would chat w/ a question. This gets annoying very quickly.

Great Garden Plants
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 26, 2022

We've recently move over from another back in stock app and I couldn't be more impressed with the customer care team here. Any question asked is responded to within minutes. The team is incredibly helpful. As for the app, we appreciate its clean interface, Klaviyo integration and sms option for our customers. Thank you, keep up the great work!

Project Nursery
Time spent using app: 14 days

AWESOME, SUPPORT AND APP. FIVE STARS
EASY TO USE, BUT THE BEST THING IS THE SUPPORT, INSTANT SUPPORT,

THEGUMMYBOXWELLNESS
Colombia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 25, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

-Abuzar Khan

April 25, 2022

Great customer support. The support theam was very fast in solving our questions and helping us get the App working.

The Frenchie Co.
Time spent using app: 18 days
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

April 25, 2022

I added alot of Notify me apps & this definitely the best one! And their support is really quick! I sent them an integration query and literally in less than five minutes theyd not only responded but they had even completed the integration. Really awesome service.

Shara Hair ZA
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 25, 2022

Customer service is phenomenal. Issue was handled within 2 minutes. I would definitely suggest using this app.

She Luxe Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 1, 2022

They were on top of it! I needed help twice in one day and they took care of me. It was especially nice since it was the day my shop opened I didn't have to wait to get help as I was selling out of items

Rural Redhead Market