Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

withSimplicity

Amazing Customer Support - very responsive. This app saves a bunch of time by automate back-in-stock emails!

November 4, 2019

Thanks for the wonderful words. Our Team is always available for any help or technical support. Get in touch with us in case of any support

Helilids RC Hobbies

I needed back in stock notifications for my customers. I am using a custom theme from Arenathemes. The first APP I tried did not work and their support was not willing to install it on my custom theme. In Stock Alert was the second app I tried. It too did not work initially but hey were more than willing to set this up for me. Did not take any time at all. Working well and definitely is worth the money. Great support from these folks!

Alan,

Thanks for the amazing customer. I apologize for the hiccup we had in the system. I am glad things finally worked out in the end.

Let me know if you need any further help.

-RT

Edgecomb Potters

So far this app looks like one of the good ones. Install was easy, Dev was responsive as my theme was newer and support hadn't been built yet, it is now! Looking forward to our customers using this and seeing the response we get! Will update the review with more info as we experiecne it but so far I'm liking this experience.

November 4, 2019

Thanks for the review. Let me know if there is anything else you need help with. Excited to see how your sales grow with the help of our app.

-RT

little Mountain Vancouver

This is a very user friendly app. Exactly what I was looking for. Although at the beginning, there was a glitch so the button didn’t appear on my product page, after contacting support desk, they really responded lightening fast! I will strongly recommend this app.

November 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with Back in stock . Back in stock team is always grateful to you & available anytime in case of any difficulty.

Medias_Contentas

Very easy to setup and install. Easy theme support. Works very well with my branding. Getting instant notifications. Very affordable price. Keep it up.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. Get back to us any time for any query or support related to our product or services.We are always looking for great feedback. Let us know in case you want to suggest any changes in our app or services. We respect our customers and their feedback are our source of seeking towards better productivity. Thank you once again

JforJelly

The support team is amazing. Very fast and prompt. Added support for my theme in few hours. Also implemented a feature I requested. Very excited to use the app.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for your Great Ratings. BACK IN STOCK Team is always here to assist you for any query or support in relation to our products and services anytime. Have a nice time with Back in stock App Enjoy your Restocked customers.

Gene Shoppe

Getting my store ready for Black Friday sale. Looking forward to see how this app can grow my sales. Looks good so far. Very easy setup.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for using our app. Have a good time with your customers on black Friday & Let us know for any query or support needed in relation to our product and services. We are available to you anytime 24X7.

Ice Beanie

Great features. Countdown timer and Facebook messenger are the best features for me. Getting lot of signups for out of stock products. Great job. Keep it up.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for your Ratings... Back in stock team always available for you . Let us connect in case of any need.

Lila Beauty

So far so good. Does everything that it says it does. Support team has been fantastic as well and prompt with replies.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for the review. Let us know if you need any help.

All Dolled Up with TJ

I was surprised by how easy this app is, to install and use. I am not a very techy person, but this was easy for me. Thank you for putting this app together

October 31, 2019

Thanks for your great ratings. Our Dashboard is very easy to run and you can setup its customised forms very easily . Let us know for any query or issue in relation of our products and services anytime