Reviews (1,974)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless theme integration, and efficient background operation. Features like Facebook restock notifications and insights into sold-out products are praised for aiding inventory management. The responsive customer service and customization assistance are also valued. Merchants find the analytics and automatic notification system beneficial in boosting turnover. The standout feature is the notification of restocked items via email or SMS, and its adaptability to custom themes and other platforms.

Edited October 18, 2022

Customer service is fast and very easy to deal with. It took 10 minutes to fix an issue ! The app help gives us additionnal revenue with almost no efforts. We're using the standard plan and we are really happy so far.

Original Garage Moto
January 9, 2023

Funktioniert einwandfrei! Wenn es ein Problem gibt, hilft der Kundenservice schnell weiter und sorgt für eine schnelle und gute Lösung.

Wir empfehlen die App sehr gerne weiter! :)

Finestgreen
Germany
November 30, 2020

Awesome app and very quick , helpful customer service. I have confidence this app will help me with back in stock alerts. 10/10 would recommend!!

O&P Home
June 2, 2022

We use this app to help notify our customers when our sold out products are back in stock. We learned from a customer that this function was not working, so we reach out for support through their app platform. We were happily surprised and impressed with how quickly they jumped into resolve our issue. Great customer service and support!

ENO
May 9, 2021

Looking to reach out to customers who are waiting on restocks. looks great so far! cant wait to see how it works more!

Rave and Dance Wear
May 14, 2021

Brilliant app with great functions and an easy to use interface. But most importantly, a wonderfully friendly, supportive, prompt and very helpful customer service!

Osborn Interiors
October 4, 2021

Great app to help users get notified for back in stock items. great and quick customer services for any queries that we have.

Little Green Radicals
February 15, 2023

A fantastic experience!
The chat support is wonderful
The app works properly
I recommend it to everyone

falenashop
Italy
November 24, 2021

I used this app to help me do restock alerts. I like how it does well. I appreciate that team tries hard to help us solve the issue.

Keychron
Thailand
Edited May 11, 2024

Love this app! We have been using this app for a while now and it is invaluable to us. The customer service is excellent. They just helped us fix an issue. Speedy and fixed it! We have seen great response from customers who otherwise may not have purchased, coming back to purchase after being notified that a product is back in stock. Highly recommend.

ThumbPRO