Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 29, 2022

Just loaded the app- had great super fast Customer Service so far- looking forward to using the new re-stock button and working with this team! thank you Abuzar!

Aquarius Cocktail | AqC
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied March 29, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

March 29, 2022

Great App! And the customer support is incredibly quick and professional. Back In Stock from Appikon is hands-down the best back in stock app we've tried.

MetaMonk
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 28, 2022

super useful and customer service is amazing, they are always here to help us out when needed. Highly recommended!

Halojoie
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

March 26, 2022

Bunch of solution seekers. Great customer service and super-fast response. Would recommend. Great jobs.

Superspeed Wheels Online Store
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 26, 2022

Really easy to use & quick customer service. Helped install on my theme within 5 minutes. Would recommend

Plushworld
Isle of Man
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
March 25, 2022

Just set up the app and it seems to do the job perfectly. I had a couple of question so reached out to the support team. They answered me in just a few minutes, they were very friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy. I would recommend this app and the company behind it

Alakazammagic
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 25, 2022

I used this app to create Notify when available buttons when a product variant is unavailable. The support was amazing and very fast! Thanks to Sourabh from the team!

Sandshaped
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 24, 2022

Back in Stock Restock Alerts integrates seamlessly, is easy to use and the customer support is excellent.

852 Fabric
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 18 days
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied March 24, 2022

March 24, 2022

When setting up this app I had a few questions and Abuzar our rep was very helpful in trying to solve our issue AND went out of his way to help better set up another setting for this app. Really great way to start our using an app!

TESBROS
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied March 24, 2022

March 24, 2022

great app, and especially great team, it's really easy to handle. Special thanks to Shikha who was precious !

Concept-U