Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Desirable Chic Boutique

This app has everything I need and the SMS notification is the icing on the cake. The tech staff is also very helpful with the set up. I'm very pleased. Thanks again!

Mistral

Did not used the Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts app yet but the support i like and helped me and answered all my questions.

KOOC Official

Very powerful,and kindful customer support. goooood!Very powerful,and kindful customer support. goooood!

Castle & Kite

Abuzar was really helpful when we had a question about the app. highly reccommend this app for out of stock alerts.

Laser Life Outdoors

Customer service is SPOT ON!! Fixed my issues within minutes. Love the app and it'll help so much to be able to let my customers know when products are back in stock.

WE ARE HUMAN

The app works great, perfectly as intended! The support team is equally brilliant - literally waited less than five minutes before I got the help I needed. Thanks again!

International Foods NZ

I needed an app to display a "notify me" button on our collection pages. The team did a great job at helping us get what we needed. Great communication!

Zani Collective

This apps brought me $900 on the free plan, I've upgraded now as I'm sure it'll do even better for my sales. The customer service is amazing, helped me with using the app super quick responses and solved my question with ease. Thanks!

Grassroots Ecostore

Fantastic, speedy customer service. I had the app installed and customized to my website's Shopify theme within minutes.

I Love Tunics

We have installed the app today after a bit of research. This app has the benefit of searching products by name and sort by time as well - which is excellent and very useful in determining stock levels. Sourabh from cus service has been amazing! and very accommodating in all our requests to integrate the app with our theme. From what we can tell this app will suit our needs perfectly and we look forward to keeping in touch with our customers