4.5

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing custom pricing for a large product range and customer base. Despite a complex interface, it's appreciated for its flexibility and bulk purchase discounts. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app's integration with other Bold apps enhances its functionality.

August 15, 2023

It is a good app. We are direct to retail, not wholesale, but when our farmers have a lot of one product we can help move them by offering incentives for people to buy more.

We like the app. The only thing I wish would be fixed is some items' default products, for no reason, begin tracking inventory even when I set them not to. When this happens, people can not add more than a few items to cart and we have to troubleshoot. Happens often. Can this be resolved?

Bone-In Food
BOLD replied August 25, 2023

Thanks so much for writing in! Our team has reached out to provide assistance with the issue you are seeing. We hope to get the issue sorted and get you back on track.

June 26, 2023

The support team (particularly Chintak) is very responsive and I appreciate their quick work! I'm only giving the app four stars because I have trouble getting some of the jobs to complete on my end and have to request support.

Lazarus Artisan Goods
BOLD replied July 10, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We will be sure to pass your message along to the team. We are glad to hear that Chintak was able to help you out so efficiently.

Edited February 22, 2023

Just getting stared with the app, but I had really good customer service with getting this app installed. BOLD was responsive to my requests after we got the process started.

The only issues I had were "Automatic theme update" failed and the "Expert theme update service" link was broken. I wound up going to the BOLD website to create a ticket for support to look at.

Birpal was 5 stars great. Getting to him was a little difficult, hence the 4 star BOLD rating.

Wholesale Tile Liquidation
7 days using the app
BOLD replied February 22, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback! We are glad to hear you were able to get the help you needed. We will certainly look into the issue you described and make sure all is working as it should. We look forward to seeing your store grow with us! Thanks for choosing Bold!

Edited September 13, 2019

looks like an easy app to use. cody was a big help with me helping figure out some small issues we were having. just getting it launched today and looking forward to helping our customers make purchases with more incentives!

Mindful Supply
Over 6 years using the app
BOLD replied September 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our support gurus were able to sort out the issues you ran into - sorry for any inconvenience those caused!

We're looking forward to seeing you earn more loyal customers with your incentives! Absolutely love that you give back, and have a section on Living Mindful as well; on top of selling great clothing! :-)

Edited July 14, 2020

The Bold Team is awesome! I've been using Customer Pricing for years. I love it. I ran into an issue and Aryan and his app expert Guri went above and beyond to help me. Love it!

Rvibrake
Over 5 years using the app
July 11, 2014

Has the features I need. Very confusing liquid installation process, you will probably have to shell out an extra $40 just to get up and running.

Lucky Braids
Almost 5 years using the app
October 7, 2013

Great app! Just started using it and it works great.

Alila
South Africa
June 7, 2017

Great service, and very helpful.recommended.

Featureart
December 2, 2016

Thumbs up from me! It does what is says well. Thank you guys and the support is great!

Dekokast
About 4 years using the app
October 8, 2015

The Customer Pricing app has been great, we have different types of customers and it is nice to be able to direct them all to one website.
The customer service and willingness to help out is fantastic as well, thank you!

Duracell Direct