Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

lionh3arted

Tried using this app and the product color picker wouldn't show and displayed an error in the console.

Redpepper

Hasan always there to help. Respond time is awesome, and the results always to the point.
Highly recommended!

January 16, 2021

prestoprints.nl

I've downloaded this customizer for a better customer experience. Turned out great! Had good communication with the customer service and they are responding fast. Recommending

January 16, 2021

BULLBG

Quick answers, good attitude, fast support, excellent source code fighters. I love these guys and this app!!

November 25, 2020

Glad we were able to rectify your issue. We are readily available to assist you anytime you reach out.

Custom T-shirts Printing & Embroidery

Very nice customization app, we checked different apps before choose Customify.
Very fast support and installation. Best app for any customized products! PLACE4PRINT

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We would be glad to assist you if there's a need.

MilanRoyal

It's a good app, initially had a problem but the support reacted immediately and got rid of the problem. TOP PERFORMANCE

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We would be glad to assist you if there's a need.

LuBella's Personalized Gifts & Accessories

This is a wonderful app. The support team is very helpful and lightening fast responding with any questions I have. This app has so many possibilities and it can take your website to a whole new level!

November 13, 2020

ceilora

First I was bit hesitant to use any customisation app, because I know how tricky and confusing they can be. This app however was quite simple and straightforward compared to other similar apps. I only had difficulties when setting a custom design area which was very specific to my products. The technical support, especially Hasan was there for me anytime and fixed all my very demanding requests. Not sure why other users are facing issues, so far my experience has been nothing but pleasant. Can only recommend this app. Keep comparing them to other customisation apps, you will eventually find your way back here. The simplicity, the functions and especially the tech support is the game change for me.

November 10, 2020

Ceilora, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful to have customers like you.

Regards,
Erica

Sleeve Supply

Used to be a great app for product customization. Recently there have been constant server problems on the developer's side causing consistent downtime. They blame getting "hacked" but don't seem to have any plan to improve. There are plenty of Shopify apps that do the same thing in a more reliable way. I'll be sure to update this review in the event things improve but for now steer clear of this app Update 10/27: I said I would update this review as things progress. After posting this review the developer assured me a permanent fix would be put in place by yesterday. As of today, the app is completely down and inaccessible to all customers. I would strongly advise anyone to avoid using this app until things improve.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We have upgraded our app servers to the higher performance server. We also use multiple servers now to optimize uptime.

iiGears™

used to be a good app now it's not working at all everything is bugged I am done using this app anymore.

October 11, 2020

We tried reaching out to iiGears but they wouldn't respond to our emails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20