Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer | Reviews

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Moniart

I was having trouble downloading the original png file and emailed the support team. They fixed the problem within 24 hours. The application has some minor errors, but it is not an obstacle to use. Thank you!

Shades of My Melanin

Wow! Customer support is AMAZING. We had very specific requirements for our custome products. Hasan went above and beyond to create customization specific to our product needs. Fast and detailed responses.

TeezPeez

Great app and the customer service has been beyond stellar! Easy to use, and customizable. Perfect for POD.

Onyx Custom Designs

I used this app to help customize products more. I had a few issues at first but was quickly helped out by the staff of this app. Highly suggest this app if you need multiple ways to cater to your customers.

ZoomHitskin

Love the app so far, the app developers team are really supportive, help us to set up the app completely with our products, let's see how it works when we go live with that!

Crzy Cards

The application works very well, and I want to especially thank Hasan Kamal for his support who helps me create new templates and was always attentive to my comments. CC

Good George Brewing

Extremely helpful support team, and an easy to install application. Very happy with this product and its ability to customize my items

basmatik.com

I have been using this app for a long time. But, lately it's been experiencing Server issue. This causes you to lose money and customers.

Dapanija

I had some issues with this app but they fixed it quickly! Feedback always came very quickly. This is a great App.

Powrbox Boxing

This app has been great for me and has helped to take my business to the next level! IT Support Hasan is always responsive and efficient whenever I ask to amend or update my website and it’s Customify capabilities! Highly recommend! Great service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22