Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Belamoda Clothing

AMAZING App! And great support! Thank you so much Hasan! Definitely recommend! The app is extremely easy for customers to use. Thank you thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

PrimeCuts

Customify is the answer, if you're searching an affordable and easy-to-set-up solution. The result on our website is, what we had been looking for and so far, our clients are happy too.

Also, the support team is really great and very responsive (Hasan Kamal, this one's for you !).

I'd of course have a few things to say, but so far, I have been satisfied.

Bandoggies

The Customify Engine works great! We needed to do a little tweaking to the CSS to make it work and behave nicely with our custom template, but Hasan from support was able to guide us expertly through that process in an efficient and very timely manner. Every question we had or request for help that we submitted was taken excellent care of! Thank you!

L'Atelier Landais

It's a complete app ! A great thanks to the support who helped me for all my problems ! I recommande it to you !

AMIORA

I'm trying this app for my future shop, and I can say it's amazing ! Hasan Kamal is super reactive and got Customify installed on my shop in only a few hours. I recommend this app : really functional, easy to use and has a lot of features. Great !

Maya Magal London

Fantastic app, Hasan is great and answers emails immediately. Haven't made app live on website yet, but so far I can't fault it - really excited to offer the personalisation service to our customers. Thank you Hasan!

CreateMyCase.ca

I am new to this app and e-commerce. Customify both meets and exceeds my expectations. The technicial support is second to none. I highly recommend this app. It is both affordable and great value for the cost.

Mirsaam Store

Excellent customer support.
And easy to use app.

I faced problem with using the app on Safari.
So, I used Chrome and it worked very well

Signs by SalaGraphics

We have been using this for about a month now and are very happy with results. Hasan is super quick to help with any questions we have.
Thanks!
Signs by Sala Graphics

Name A Case

I am glad that Customify pops up when I was looking for app for custom products. Hasan has been very helpful. I know him from Feb this year. Hasan listened to my ideas and has managed to create A FEW product demos for me. I changed the designs over and over. He is always patient and give me advice not only on custom products and also give me tips on how to run this store and design the layout of store.

Every time I have concerns and text him, he is always there. Thanks to him now my store is ready to go.

I highly recommend this app. Good app for custom products. Easy to communicate and the team is awesome with quick response.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16