Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

dMart Gear

Great customer service! The customize tool was working then all of the sudden stopped, I emailed Customify and got a response right away. They made some changed and kept in contact with me. They had to fix the coding or I.E and Edge. Love this APP, it is a great tool for providing custom service to my customers, and was easy to use

Quaotic

I wanted this app to work as the price and customisations were what I wanted but no go.
Keeps locking up when trying to add templates, and not enough product options. Doesn't have templates for rectangle objects like towels, as well as many other common products.

Nattily Dressed

Great app and Hasan has been super helpful getting it installed into my website so it's easy for customers to use.

Onlinelogga

This app is insanely good, although I had to get help from the support, but Hasan was INCREDIBLE 1000/1000 RECOMMEND! Thank you so much for helping my store.

Napkins Ink _ Store 002

We are just now implementing the app in our new site. It is definitely the best product customizer for our needs. The customer support from Hasan and his team has been excellent! Installation went smoothly and a few custom tweeks from their tech team have us very excited about this new addition.

JBC Vaderdag

We are very pleased with how the App works and have used this App for over a 1000 shipped T-shirts as of now.

For our webshop, we've been able to style the front-end of the app completely to our liking by using some custom css.

The support is fast, typically responds within a day and solves bugs within a couple of days.

Hostel Complutum

AMAZING App! Great and fast support! I love this App.
Thank you so much Hasan for the great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 Stars Support !

Fab Lab by Papercart

AMAZING App! And great support! i love it. they act fast.

keep it up. i highly recommend this app..

Belamoda Clothing

AMAZING App! And great support! Thank you so much Hasan! Definitely recommend! The app is extremely easy for customers to use. Thank you thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

PrimeCuts

Customify is the answer, if you're searching an affordable and easy-to-set-up solution. The result on our website is, what we had been looking for and so far, our clients are happy too.

Also, the support team is really great and very responsive (Hasan Kamal, this one's for you !).

I'd of course have a few things to say, but so far, I have been satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17