Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

SHOP ROFFE

Hasan was the best support person I have ever encountered. The is the perfect app for any custom business.

Ethique Chic

Extremely prompt and helpful customer support. We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Hasan for quick responses and for providing best solutions !!!

BRN Benchmark (eFulfillment Aust)

I'm about 90% of the way to completing the setup of my customisable items.
Hasan has been brilliant at keeping in touch , giving advice and keeping me on track.
I'm looking forward to working with them for a long time.

Klassic Prints

Very easy and simple to use. Great for stores looking for customers to build/customize product. Hasan responded very quickly and fixed a few issues. App was working great it was more visual things I was trying to fix and again Hasan responded quickly fixed everything right away. Thank you!!

Archnpaws

Great customer service !!
They are helping with setting up everything !
I wish it was free i just wanted a text box but i love how they help right away.

partyhabitsonline

I have been trying to test it for a few days now unsuccessfully. When I spoke with CS Erica H, she advised to use it with Firefox. When I asked if it will eventually work with Chrome so I can make an informed decision to finalize which app to use post trial, her response was "I can see you are using Chrome, hence the suggestion to use Firefox" - verbatim - which is a stupid answer given the question. I responded back to "re-ask" my question but she did not bother replying. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP. Small businesses have limited resources, including time and effort, and a day or two spent on figuring out one app that has many competition is a day wasted.

URBAN Kunst

Very powerful app and great support. The support excellent processed all my changes. I am very grateful for this app. Thanks to the support Team!

Oh My Woof

Advertised free plan for developing stores but actually no, must purchase a plan :( disappointing as I would like to try this for a new store

Hcs Online

I really like this app as it was quick to get working and the customer service is awesome, almost instant replies. The app is very limited thou, would like to massage the app to fit the needs of my site. Would be nice if you could turn some features off and adjust more. Not being able to choose PT instead of PX is troubling. The app does not send back the base color code, just the font color. With a few more options as mentioned this app could be almost perfect, at least for my site

Poybu®

Great app, the customer service was exceptional! My theme can be problematic with apps but the support staff got on it right away, thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18