Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Kuma Sport Ita

Good customer service , very professional. Happy that i chose them if i have a problem they are always ready to help, i reccomend it.

Daily Printing Solutions

The team from customify have been nothing but helpful towards my company and getting my website completed with their great app.
Highly Recommend

T-Pop

This app is a jewel (lots of nice features) but the most important thing is that the support is fabulous. Hasan has been really helpful, he even answer to tickets on weekends. Thank you to the team, all our best wishes.

Mighty Wallet

The team is super helpful in getting this launched and ready within days. It's a game changer for my business. They are on the spot for any issues you have.

Aussie Shirt Co.

Great App for my T-Shirt printing business - Also great service - always willing to help
Thanks Hasan

Figment & Fable

I had a good experience starting out with this app. However lately all my preloaded images are being resized so they don't fit the product properly. I'm not sure how to fix it and support has "fixed" it for me in the past but it is a problem that keeps reoccuring.

coolbatch

Customer service is the best I've seem. I needed some help and they were quick to help me. Hasan was ready to help me set up everything.

goprint

تطبيق تخصيص المنتجات يمكن العميل من تخصيص المنتجات مفيد لا اصحاب متاجر الطباعه والتطبيق ممتاز وخدمة العملاء مميزه سرعه في الرد وحل المشاكل انصح بتحميل التطبيق

Die Posterei

Absolutely outstanding customer service and great app!
Hasan Kamal (customify Team) made everything possible and helped us in every aspect to build a great and fully functional onlinestore via shopify. Thank you very much, we really appreciate your help. Also the app is great and has many different functions. We're glad we found it, it makes our shop so much better!

3 Moons Maker Space

Great product with outstanding customer support! We are using this to personalize our cribbage boards. Customers are very happy with the ease of use. now to just get the conversions. lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13