Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Crop Containers

MOST IMPORTANT: The tech support for this app is AMAZING. I am hard to impress. However, Hasan has gone above and beyond what I would ever expect for the monthly fee. In reality, if we all had an employee as dedicated as Hasan is, the world would be a better place! Thank you, Hasan. Impeccable service.

The app: I run a store that allows customers to upload images and create their own custom packaging labels. This app uses a "layers" system of transparent images for product mock up generation. This allows me to provide guidelines for the customer to use for image placement. i.e., I can show them where the cut and bleed areas are. Output image resolution and layers are optional. In my store's case, I only output the customer's uploaded image. I do not export any other layers, because my designers do the fine tuning after the order is placed.

This app is beautiful. The service is better. Seriously.

• Michael, CropContainers.com

Rebel Factory Apparel

Ok. It's early days but so far my experience with this app has been better than expected. Kamal so far has always answered my emails and has been helpful even though I messed up a couple of times.

The app itself is not the one with the most features or the most advanced. It is though a great c=value for the price. I tested all the customization apps. They are definitely over priced. You can get the same customizations with this app plus add some extra features without having to pay extra for them with a little bit of coding or even getting it integrated with other apps.

Now, all the other apps want to charge you more for white labeling. The app the starts with "INK" and ends with "Bay" wants you to pay an outrageaou monthly fee for it and you can't even edit the CSS, they have to do it and want to also charge for it.

The one that starts with "Q" is very similar to this one but the pipeline is tedious. This app is cheaper than both and has a nice balance of features between both. And since it works mostly straight from your store and theme, you can add more features yourself. The other apps work on a server and you can't.

Again, so far I'm happy with this app. Hopefully some more features are added soon to make it better and easier.

Hope this review is helpful. Recommend you to try this one first and ask support about how to accomplish what you need from it.

Foto Canvas

Excellent app and excellent support. Excelente aplicación y excelente soporte. Muy agradecido con todo el equipo de Customify.

fanbrands

good app worked well and could customize my products with this app in a timely manner, but had to log in to download product

Inkshack

We applied this app to our store 15 days ago and it worked for all but two of those days. When we contacted tech support all we received as an answer as to why the app was not working was that they were awaiting the developer. Hasan simply wasted our time and kept telling us it would be fixed soon. All the while we wasted 16 hours of my web departments time and money.

Stained Glass Photo Memerioes

I love this App. I had excellent help installing it by Hasan Kamal.

Thebestvisionllc

This is app is awesome. It’s just what I needed for my website, so much it fit like a glove. The customer service is top notch. I received help from Mr. Hasan Kamal, he is great to work with. He is very professional and attentive. I definitely enjoyed my experience with the app and customer service. I recommend anyone to get this app 100%. It is worth it!

Sir Casealot

Great app and awesome customer service!!!

Wigsaw

Great app and awesome customer service! They've helped me get the app up and running to my specs at no cost :) Really happy

Fashionsins

very useful and perfect sevice!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11