Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

iiGears™

used to be a good app now it's not working at all everything is bugged I am done using this app anymore.

October 11, 2020

We tried reaching out to iiGears but they wouldn't respond to our emails.

WTABA

This is a great app! It really gives my store a more professional appearance....and Hasan is the best Technical Support guy ever!!

September61

The concept is good, but for some reason, it keeps telling me that I have been logged out. Hope there's more tutorial offered.

True Voyage Apparel

I can't say enough how awesome this app is! The customer service is outstanding. Hasan is super awesome and patient! I recommend this app for anyone wanting to add customization to their store. Thanks, Customify!!!!

June 26, 2020

True Voyage Apparel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful to have customers like you.

Geschenkdiamant

Great app and great customer service! Hasan was incredible, he responded very quick and fixed all settings for us. If possible we would give 6 stars. Thank you for everything.

كالـــد

Usually I don't write a review even when I get a service i'm expecting based on what you pay for, but this app helped me a lot and without their best customer service I wouldn't be able to make it. Thank you Hasan as this guy is a superstar in being responsive as fast as you think and straight to the point and helpful. I appreciate all the handwork and I really recommend this app if you are in a customization industry.

June 26, 2020

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! It's wonderful that customify has made such a difference for you. We are glad and If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

blinkam

how can i coontact you? i like this plug-in very much...............................................

Hello Blinkam,

You can always reach us at support@customify.co. We would be happy to work with you.

dein-fasnetsbecher

The app itself might get a little tricky sometimes but with Hasan's help we were able to fix all the problems – extremely helpful, quick and friendly support! Highly recommended :) Thank you!

Hello dein-fasnetsbecher,

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help resolve the problems. It would always be a pleasure serving you.

SHOP ROFFE

Hasan was the best support person I have ever encountered. The is the perfect app for any custom business.

Ethique Chic

Extremely prompt and helpful customer support. We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Hasan for quick responses and for providing best solutions !!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19