Customify ‑ Custom Product App

The Best Product customization App | Customizer Tool

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Vistagroove

I’ve had my custom tshirt shop for a little under a year now. I’ve tried all the customizable apps on my site. Nothing works better than this app and no app gives the back end support this app does. I needed troubleshooting done on one of my products
Hasan Kamal the customer rep fixed it for me and gave me step by step instructions on how to prevent it and fix it if it ever happened again. Truly a great experience.

Designerly

The app is not extremely user-friendly and neither is the installation process. When attempting to configure the app in my store, it took several days to receive a response. For me, this was unacceptable as I needed to launch my store and could not do so without the appropriate application installed. After speaking to two representatives, I never received a resolution and had to cancel my subscription and uninstall the app. I ended up going with another product personalization app that has worked much better, more user-friendly, and very prompt customer service.

Awesome Traders

Kamal is simply superb and he responded so quick and solved the issues in a jiffy !!!

Mingleeasy

Hasan worked with me to set up the app so that it performed how we envisioned, even when our chosen theme wasn't cooperating. GREAT customer service and top quality app that does what it claims! If you need customization on your Shopify site - GET THIS APP!

Bunksuppliesandbeyond

What a class act !!! They set me up within 24 hours, answered any questions I had right away. The product is great.

I wish all the apps were like this.

Dan from NJ

Blessinghut Com

Great Product and Great customer service. Hassan helped me in every step needed to solve my issues with pre-loaded templates.
I tried the competitor for the same trial period and I was amazed by the service provided by this company. This is the best hands down!!
Thank you very much for taking every step with me.

Cheche1store

This app is amazing and customer service is superb. Hasan Kamal helped resolve all my problems and was very patient. I tried a previous app, but I had to cancel because the customer service was nonexistent. I really love the app and looks good in my store.

Gypsy Corner Co

Very impressed with customer service! I am somewhat tech savvy but had to ask for assistance with the install. All themes are different so sometimes that happens! I was quite busy thru out the day and did receive response to my delayed emails. I am only on my second day of my free trial and these guys already have me up and running their app on my custom product. My product was from scratch and they helped me set it up to where it looked correct on my product. Hasan is awesome! Check you emails man, these guys do get back to you! The are friendly too! Unlike some other APP people who have an ego complex about their product and try and make the issue your own incompetence! These guys rock and they actually help you! Thank You!

Weartalks

I will use it again if you can make it more mobile friendly. It should load faster

7even Store

Worst App that I ever seen ! Do not lose your time and work !