Customify ‑ Customize Product

Product customization App | Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Weartalks

I will use it again if you can make it more mobile friendly. It should load faster

7even Store

Worst App that I ever seen ! Do not lose your time and work !

Testpoule

My first review on Shopify but it worth it !! I struggled all day with another app, too complicated...
With Customify, it took me 10 minutes and the result is perfect and and f**** nice ! I'm a really happy customer :D

P.S : for the non-english website, you have the possibility to translate every input in the app, this is for me a very important thing !

Printmade

This app is amazing and with their customer service being so supportive you can just email them your issues and they will get back to you soon.
Thumbs up for the app and their service.

Gadgetarian

This app is one of a kind ! I didn;t find anything similar to do what I had in mind.. Among that the support was straightful and great ! Thumbs Up !

Kelseys Culinary Adventure

Heri and Customify have been phenominal! There is a very small learning curve, (no more than any other app) but relative to the capabilities that the tool provide you and your customers, it is more than worth it. We needed some modifications/additions to the app and they have accommodated us 110 percent! We couldn't be happier with the price, the service, the functionality and the dependability of Customify...more specifically Heri, who has taken the time to learn our business, what we and our customers want and need, and to incorporate these attributes into the app. Simply amazing. We can't say enough. Get this app!

Yogilicious

Although it took a while to get things sorted out, Heri and his team did a lot of custom work for FREE in order to get the tool working exactly as I needed it. The app now works perfectly and has all the features I need. Easy system to download print files and very user friendly. Great price for a great app. Thanks for all the support.

Ana By Karma

The customify support team are absolutely fantastic. They were patient and attentive to my needs; and made all the necessary adjustments. Highly recommended.

Delightful Message Candles

Wow! These things don't come along very often. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! The customer service is first-class! Don't doubt it just get it! THIS APP IS A WINNER!!!

Home Decor Product Malaysia

Everything is fine, the app is worth in term of pricing and service