4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility in enhancing product options and customization, improving customer experience and business operations. They value its easy setup, multilingual support, and theme compatibility. The support team is recognized for efficient problem-solving and personalized help. The app is seen as affordable and beneficial for its price, and it also streamlines order tracking and fulfillment.

July 20, 2020

It worked great for me. Had doubts as to how to install it, but the tech support was very quick and efficient and they installed it for me. Recommended!!

Fer Millan
Mexico
August 13, 2022

What a WONDERFUL app! Works perfectly and exactly what we needed. Great low price for such useful purpose! Tech support by Madi is also fantastic! We are now evaluating other apps from Techdignity.
View it in our live website to select Yes or No drainage hole on planters here: https://www.artistica.com/collections/planters-cachepots-jardineres/products/ricco-deruta-luxury-cachepot-planter-lg-7031-35-ric
HIGHLY recommended.

Artistica.com
Centous Solutions replied April 19, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again.

October 2, 2020

I needed a custom form field on my site for customers to input special requests at checkout. I was looking for a simple app that just did one or two things and did them really well. This app nailed it. We now have a form field on our product pages that blends in with the design of our theme, and the app was so simple to install and use. At first, because we're using a custom theme, we ran into some issues having it show up, but customer service responded pretty much instantly and helped us not only have it work with our theme, but made some other tweaks and customizations that we asked for after the fact. If you're looking for an infinitely customizable app that does 1000 things, this might not be the one for you, but for simplicity and price, this app is wonderful.

shara_nb
July 29, 2021

This app does exactly what it says it does. We needed their team to fully implement on our site, but they were able to handle it quickly. Many thanks.

HARDCORESPORT
3 days using the app
August 3, 2021

It was simple to use and the support was very helpful. When I explained the points I stumbled upon in the chat, they helped me immediately and solved the problem. Thank you!

MAM CAFE
Japan
3 days using the app
August 30, 2020

Great app and wonderful customer service! I was able to get my questions answered as well as have the developer go in and make the needed changes for me very quickly! I am very excited to have this app attached to my website going forward!

Ride All Waves Art
August 28, 2020

The app is simple and offers limited options in the sense that your customization fields will be the same for all products you decide to customize. We are only starting to offer customization on our products so, for our needs, this app is enough. To our knowledge, it is the only app that offers product customization at this price point.

Raj was really helpful when it came to installing the app for our theme. We couldn't make it work through the app dashboard and within a few hours he set it up for us. Excellent customer service!

PeachyApricot
Edited September 5, 2020

Everything is great and i recommend 100% this app.
The support team helped me out with some issues.

Vestiq Accesorios Mayoreo
Mexico
September 20, 2021

Our business needed a solution for customers to provide a sidemark to indicate the location where specific items/products would be placed. Infinite Options provided us with a tool to easily create fields that could be entered by our customers, display on packing lists, invoices, orders, and email communication, and enhance our fullfilment process so items could be labled appropraitely during the pick and pack function. After switching to a new theme for the website we ran into an issue finding the correct area to insert the line of code to integrate with the theme. The customer support team quickly answered the request and resolve this for us. I am extremely happy with the app and the support. The only functionality lacking is the ability to integrate into products when creating orders through the admin.

Pop's Drapery Rod Shop LLC
About 2 months using the app
December 2, 2019

This app works pretty great for a cheap price. Their support team was quick and helpful. Amazing service.

Bigfoot Skate Co.