Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 5, 2019

This app gave me the ability to have multiple variants for one product, which I needed for my customized Body Balm product. Raj was extremely helpful and quick to help me. I highly recommend this app.

Qrema
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 24, 2019

I needed to add an app that would allow me to have 2 custom open fields on some products and 1 custom open field on another. Raj was very helpful in making that happen for me. And in a timely manner. I highly recommend the App and their Support is incredible. The solution was perfect!

Georgia Secretary of State
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 20, 2019

This app is working great for me. When I was unable to accomplish what I wanted the app to do on my website, I contacted the support team and they did exactly what I asked and fast. They listened and gave the results I was looking for. Thank you very much.

My Home My World
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 13, 2019

Easy to use, integrates well and the support is fantastic! highly recommend this app. The price is good too!

Bright Eyes Contacts
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 9, 2019

Common theme here ... App install instructions dont work and Raj very helpful. And the price is great !!! Sure, Raj is helpful once you give him admin credentials for your site, and he's dying for a 5 star rating on first contact. Cmon People ... Dont fall for this. Dont give anyone admin creds TO YOUR BUSINESS for anything.

How about they fix the install instructions so things work the first time. ??

TailgateUniversity.store
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Tech Dignity replied August 9, 2019

Hi,
I have checked the instruction video is working perfectly at our end.
If you send staff account invitation then we can also check and fix that issue which you face.
Also, we didn't ask anyone to put 5-star rating.
Thanks for your feedback

August 1, 2019

The app is very useful, and the customer service is amazing. the only thing id recommend is to add more customization to the app like how the text bot look and if the text is above or next to the text boxes,

EuroGas Refrigerant
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 23, 2019

This app helped me a lot in the store, and when I needed help with the installation I was attended to very quickly and quality.

Empório da Bola
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 20, 2019

Exactly what I needed to add a customisation box to my products! They were super helpful and responsive to set it up for me and made some tweaks to suit my theme perfect. All setup within an hour and great price.

The ODYSEA Store
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
July 16, 2019

This App was exactly what I needed. I downloaded the App, installed it and follow the easy instructions for customising it to my needs. I had one small glitch that Raj from TechDignity fixed within a few hours. The problem was my error as I had put the code in the wrong place. The product, customer service and price are exceptional.

Blossom's Personalised Products & Gifts
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 9, 2019

Perfect app and customer support!! They immediately helped me solved my problem/issue in less than 8 hours.

Garrodph