Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 8, 2019

I installed this app to add 2 text fields for customize my product, but, 'cause i installed another app befor this, a BIG issue faced me. The support team literally saved my life just in a few days (because i wasn't always available).
And for 2$/month it's the best app i could find, even better than lot of apps that you pay 10$/month

Intel Pet
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 13, 2019

Muy simple. El campo para imágenes del producto, no sirve para nada porque no se pueden añadir. Decepcionado.

Tangerine Wall
Spain
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 9, 2019

Helpful CS. Great app. Highly recommended.
One was trying to add this function for an engraving add on service for a few particular products and it works like magic.

www.daniellepeitagraham.com
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited May 8, 2019

I found the app a little difficult to install although there was a video (but I could not find where to install the code).

The support was good, Raj was very helpful and wanted to solve the issue.

I would prefer something a little simpler though.

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited May 3, 2019

Was having issues with uploading images using infinate options, however one email sent and got a reply to say it was my template that had a bug - Raj emailed me back straight away and within 12 hours the issue was fixed. 5* customer service. Thanks Raj

Little Book Stars
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 6, 2019

Very reagent staff. Concrete answer to any question. Thanks.
I will prefer APP from Techdignity rather than other in future.

Soixante5
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 26, 2019

We are very pleased with the app's functionality and the support we received from the developers to get it up and running. The app is very easy to use and looks pretty on the product page as well. The best part is the price - $2 per month.

Print Any Pet
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 10, 2019

I needed help adjusting just one products infinite options and didn’t know if it was possible. They came thru and fixed it for me!! Thanks so much for making it possible

1585 Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 14, 2019

Waste of time and money. Does not do what it suppose to do, and brings the error message all the time

Notre Fleur
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
November 16, 2018

Don't usually write reviews, but not having a custom option on my product page was losing me a lot of sales. This apps simple setup work amazingly and when I contacted support for help with the code they responded in minutes. Problem was solved in no time and I can focus on my business.

LoveDevils