4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, easy setup, and versatility in providing various product options such as customization and engraving. Its multilingual support makes it ideal for international businesses. Merchants praise its performance and the customer service team's prompt and efficient issue resolution. It's recommended for its value, functionality, and superior customer support.

February 25, 2023

Gran atención al cliente, tuve una duda y contacté con el servicio técnico, me atendieron rápido y muy bien. Por lo demás, muy sencilla de utilizar.

elotroartespain
Spain
About 2 hours using the app
May 30, 2020

The app itself is pretty average, but the customer support is by far the BEST. It's so fast that you'll find it difficult to keep up with their replies, I mean it not even kidding. They reply in SECONDS by email. Try them.

Go Schwifty
2 days using the app
March 25, 2022

I just downloaded the products. The support is fast and effective. Lets see if this will be able to boost my store's variety.

NXNDnStuffs
Singapore
About 2 hours using the app
December 2, 2019

This app works pretty great for a cheap price. Their support team was quick and helpful. Amazing service.

Bigfoot Skate Co.
August 9, 2020

Love the customer service! I had trouble knowing where to place the code for the app and within 12 hours Raj emailed me back and had the code in place for me.

Blue Daisy Dreamer
Edited May 23, 2020

Great App. It's nice and easy to use and does the product customization job perfectly. Moreover, their customer service is really helpful. Highly recommended.

Trendyz
February 19, 2020

We just needed a form where customers can add there name to personalise products, this app does exactly this.

We installed the app and had troubles to install it properly. we Use the theme "Icon" and it seems often to be not very easy to install apps following the install instructions, because the code in "Icon" is so different then in the tutorials.

however, Master Raj came and solved the issue very fast by not only installing the app, but also by adjusting it to fit our needs.

Big thanks to your service and we are looking forward to use the app!

nähfein
Germany
Edited August 13, 2020

Very Fast and efficient. Super responsive and helpful support team. Thank you for your helping!!!!!!!

The Tapping Tapir Sdn Bhd
Malaysia
July 7, 2021

Glad they have a super friendly support team for newbie like me, they will go beyond and do the extra, extra mile with patience and professionalism. thank you so much will explore more... thank you

Homesorts
New Zealand
About 1 hour using the app
March 19, 2020

Great app and great Tec service. We wanted to add one product which could include a customised message. This is great. We use a third party skin and the code was inserted for us.

Meaningful Chocolate