Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Not your average customer registration form

Bebe Star

Great support from their team for a custom install on a theme. The app does exactly what it is described to do.

WholeCellers

Program works really well. Super easy to use and works as advertised. Keep up the great work! Definitely recommend to all Ecomm shops.

WholesaleVapor.com

This company goes above and beyond with their customer service! Highly Recommended! A+++++++++++++++

shopsportsyard

Absolutely fantastic service. Chelsea figured everything out for us! Wouldn't hesitate to suggest them to another store looking for help with gated content etc.

Tea By Claire

I downloaded Customer Fields because I wanted my customers to be able to have a more personalized account experience. The best part about this product is the excellent and responsive customer service!

Inerd4u

The staff was helpful to try to resolve issues, if not a little slow to respond. Overall for simply the addition s of custom fields, and without social media log in capability I just cant justify an extra $20 a month when I cant see much benefit and am paying for a essentially a month of trying to get it configured right.

Hidden Router Ultra Fast Vpn Router

This app and the support is just.. amazing.

I got quoted a crazy amount of $ (upper $4k) to have the same functionality added to my store. Then I found Customr. I was initially extremely lost, and not sure if it does what I need. So I started a chat with Chelsea, and she got me up and running in no time! She even did the whole setup I needed!

If you need ANY custom fields added to your store - I strongly suggest getting this app. You will not regret it!

Clergyimage

Yes, yes yes! Get this one! I tried a slew of other apps before this. They did the installation - even fixing some code another app had left behind. My business makes semi-custom clothing for women ministers. I need to have measurements before we can make anything - this app gave me a very easy and professional login with all the info I need to collect, including ways for me to put in notes to explain things. I wish every app I needed was made by Helium!

Atlasmo

Awesome app and support, the team is really nice and fast at problem solving.

Tribalboutique

Love this app!!!! The staff is sooooo amazing also!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16