Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder and customer accounts

AMATXI TRANSFERT

Great professionalism and team at our disposal for any questions and help. Really in love with this app and the branding which is well integrated to our theme. Perfect. Thanks for all.

July 9, 2020

So glad to hear this amazing report! Thanks for the incredible review 😄

flirties

We have been using this app for a long time and the Helium team (especially Kyle) have been very quick to answer any questions and try and help (even if it was not relating to the app).

The app works well for us and we would highly recommend Helium for their support too!

June 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it. 😊

Flower Moxie

GREAT APP AND SUPPORT! I really needed an app that would let me add some custom fields when an account is created and this was the perfect solution! Those extra/custom fields can then be pulled into my CRM with the use of webhooks and Zapier.

Naturally, I had some questions along the way and every time I reached out for support I got a swift and helpful response!

June 5, 2020

Thank you for the outstanding review! 😄

lisse.com.ua

The best app for the client page! Support is always ready to help you!

I faced a number of problems with the optimization of my store - the support team decided this in a day

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review! 🎉

Hairdreams Tapes

Kyle was amazing!! He helped us so much with getting us set up and all the follow up questions. The app itself works great for us as we need to use Shopify and we have to have an extended Account sign up for our professional beauty products. 5 stars for the app and your staff!!

May 27, 2020

Thank you! I'm so glad we are able to help you successfully extend your account sign up. 🎉

Aumet

Regardless of how good the app is and how useful it is to acquire customers, the developers of the app made sure they help me with work that is not part of their job to insure I have a good experience, recommend it for the excellent support!

May 12, 2020

Thanks, Aumet! We do have some amazing and extremely helpful developers on the Helium team. 😄

Rishoni

This app was exactly what I was looking for. The customer support was prompt, responsive, and helpful, and they were able to take care of what I needed to be done. Highly recommended!

May 4, 2020

Hooray! We are so glad Customer Fields solved your problem. 😄

Terrasoul Wholesale

Customer Fields is great for asking your customers additional information when they create an account. This is so important for our wholesale accounts, but it could do wonders for truly understanding your target audience. When I had an issue getting a certain field to behave properly, Kyle from their support team not only fixed the issue fast, but also gave me a tip about creating a thank you page for our account creators. I would definitely recommend this app if you need to create custom fields for forms on your website. :)

April 23, 2020

Thank you for the excellent recommendation! :)

Reef Stack

This app is very useful in gathering important information from our customers. Very helpful support!

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're glad our support team was able to help you out. :)

Veto Nails

We are using this app in our B2B Shop for the registration process. Very easy to create and to set up different forms. Most important for us is the feature that allows you to require various file uploads from registrant in different formats. Very fast and reliable support.

April 13, 2020

Glad those file upload fields are working well for you. Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23