Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Lumm

Really pleased by this app. I have been able to create highly customized forms with no problem at all. Their support team is super responsive and helpful. I can only recommend !

Safari Ltd Wholesale

I ran into a small issue with importing my customers for a client and it seemed out of my hands. I reached out and was given the best help and turned out I simply saved the file wrong lol They were kind and very helpful, I recommend using this app.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation! Our support team is happy to assist if any other questions come up 👍

Medicos TX

This apps works well. The tutorial video was very helpful and made it a breeze to set up, especially for someone very new to Shopify.

September 9, 2021

It's awesome to hear that you were able to get up and running with ease! Be sure to reach out if you need anything from our side 🤗

Nostalgic Groove

Quick to respond and help but super helpful app! I loved how easy the form was to set up it allows me to truly help make my customers happy

August 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're so glad to have you on board 😎

Zen Den Candles

I created a multi part wholesale sign up form with this app and it is working exactly how I want it to! The app is not inexpensive - but it's very sophisticated in what it can accomplish and does it well. I had a problem with the format of my output - and customer support took the time to investigate and address my concern. An excellent app - thank you!

August 24, 2021

Thanks for using our app, and for taking the time to write such a glowing a review! We appreciate your business :)

Harland Gunnar

It amazes me how much this App can do; very functional! Whether you're looking to create an extra small function in your store or use this App to level up your whole website's user experience, it is definitely worth a try. I believe it will surprise you too!Professional&supportive customer services and developing team, quick in responses, also willing to go the extra mile helping. Many, many thanks to Katelyn& Kyle!

August 19, 2021

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app's features, and that you've had a great experience with our support team. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😎

Country Charm Wholesale

I use this app as a means to review and approve customers that are licensed wholesale buyers. The app is extremely easy to use and does exactly what I need it for. The customer service is quick to respond and was able to answer my question and offered a solution that was beneficial to my business.

July 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you're getting value out of the app and our support team :)

BIOSANNA

So far great experience with this app, it helped us extend sign form also for newsletter and tag customers so we could integrate it to App Omnisend for automatic mail follow. Also the support is great.

April 19, 2021

Thank you! Glad to hear you were able to sync up with Omnisend. 🎉

HyperTough-Support

All I can say is try it, you WILL like it. If you need complex customer fields (serial numbers, date of purchase, toggle entry, image upload, etc.) for your business this is the best out there for Shopify

April 5, 2021

"best out there for Shopify" ... we like the sound of that! Thanks for the great review 🎉

beekeepinguk

The Customer Fields app helped us improve the user experience and the design of the Shopify forms. Really helped us meet the business' goal.
Thanks.