Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

BIOSANNA

So far great experience with this app, it helped us extend sign form also for newsletter and tag customers so we could integrate it to App Omnisend for automatic mail follow. Also the support is great.

April 19, 2021

Thank you! Glad to hear you were able to sync up with Omnisend. 🎉

HyperTough-Support

All I can say is try it, you WILL like it. If you need complex customer fields (serial numbers, date of purchase, toggle entry, image upload, etc.) for your business this is the best out there for Shopify

April 5, 2021

"best out there for Shopify" ... we like the sound of that! Thanks for the great review 🎉

beekeepinguk

The Customer Fields app helped us improve the user experience and the design of the Shopify forms. Really helped us meet the business' goal.
Thanks.

March 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! 🙌

Super PawBox

This app was perfect for creating profiles for my company. The entire Helium team has always been there to help me with my questions and are simply amazing. Huge thank you to the team for helping me out, you guys are the best.

March 9, 2021

Aww, you're making us blush 😊
Thanks for using Customer Fields!

AccuraTrade

I needed a clear, easy to manage way for our trade partners to sign up for our wholesale portal and Customer Fields does exactly that. It's easy to configure, looks great, works perfectly and has performed flawlessly!

February 26, 2021

Wow, incredible feedback! Very gratifying to hear, thank you 🙌

Paspaley Wholesale

We came across this app after looking a so many others in the store. This is the only one that had full end to end customer registration form building as well as workflow and functionality to review and approve customer applications. By far the best app with great integration with Shopify. Well thought out and well built. We also could align emails from this app with our Shopify emails without any effort. Also had fantastic support in sorting out SPF/DKIM alignment issues with email.

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your excellent feedback about so many app features! We're really proud of the account approval flows we've built and glad to hear you're putting them to good use 😄

The Elephant Temple

Since installing the app I have been very impressed. It’s amazing how detailed and customizable everything is, yet extremely user friendly. There is a million ways to customize your form, and it’s all very intuitive. Most importantly, the support I have received is beyond helpful. As a store owner I understand how important good customer service is, but it’s rare to see this kind of dedication in an app. Each time I’ve reached out, I’ve had a reply within an hour from a technician who was not only knowledgeable and understanding, but polite. My problems were solved very quickly.

February 4, 2021

There's too much good stuff in your review, I've got to break it down...

App: "Detailed, customizable, intuitive, user-friendly"
Customer support: "helpful, dedicated, knowledgeable, fast, polite"

This is 🎶 to our ears! Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! 😊

Gerry's Ltd

I love this app, and the support is even better! Katelyn helped me when I had a few issues and helped me straight away. Definitely recommend this app.

February 4, 2021

Hooray! Thank you for your recommendation. 🎉

South Cypress

Customer Fields allows our site to be invite/member only and is key to our web operations. The functionality is great. We have had a few issues but Katelyn has been FANTASTIC. We have only great things to say about Customer Fields.

January 26, 2021

This is incredible feedback and so kind of you! Thanks for bringing those issues to our attention so we can address them promptly. ❤️

Télépharma

Amazing customer service! Katelyn was so patient with all my questions and always found a solution to tailor the app to my needs.

January 11, 2021

Thank you! We work hard to ensure the quality of our customer service matches the quality of our products. :)

This is also a great shoutout for Katelyn, our newest team member! She's still pretty new here at Helium, and she is doing a fantastic job! 🎉

(Not written by Katelyn, we promise 😊)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25