Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Not your average customer registration form

Gemini Charms

Easy to use, great customer service, Kyle noticed the weird thing about my template and helped me fix it, very cool. Will recommend if you need custom fields in Shopify!

Evolve Skateboards Australia

We installed this app as a way of getting customers who purchase our products through retailers into Shopify Customers along with those who purchase through our website for the purpose of centralising warranty info. Kyle has been amazing and helped us customise it to our needs. Highly recommended!

Little Cheeks

Amazing customer service!!! So much help and support setting everything up! I would recommend for sure!

DAKS

100% recommend this app! It works perfectly for us, and the assistance we've had installing - and having custom code edits made - have been amazing. Super quick responses and always very helpful.

Mented Cosmetics

We're so thrilled with our service with Customer Fields. They added the code to our site! They answer our questions quickly.

Celebrate Vitamins

This app allowed us to create a custom drop down menu on our sign up form and customer profile page. Easy to use, easy to configure.

Coquetry Clothing

We installed the product and used it for a few months. When we had a problem with it we contacted for assistance disabling it, but support responses were very slow. We ended up removing it due to lack of timely assistance.

Calyan

Outstanding Shopify App. The app was really easy to use and install and the technical support I received when I had questions was always timely and very helpful.

I used the app to help configure a different login for Wholesale users and the process was seamless. I would high recommend this easy-to-use app for anyone that is wanting to add fields to a registration form!

Fireworks Central

The app is easy to use and the service was fast and friendly! We use the app to collect customer data required to validate their account. The app worked perfectly for that!

AMC Lives

Outstanding and useful. This app allowed us to collect additional information needed for our classic car automotive mail order business. Without this form, we don't know what kind of vehicles our customers have or other pertinent information like automatic or manual transmission, power or manual steering, power or manual brakes, how they use their vehicle, etc.

There was an issue with the form (at first) because I didn't complete all necessary questions correctly. I contacted customer service and they responded the same day. The issue was totally resolved within 24 hours. They even made the form look more attractive with the CSS formatting. I can't say enough about their customer service and support. PLUS, the app actually works so we can more effectively service our customers with the right products they need for their classic cars. Two thumbs way up!

P.S. Here is the form!