Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder and customer accounts

Veto Nails

We are using this app in our B2B Shop for the registration process. Very easy to create and to set up different forms. Most important for us is the feature that allows you to require various file uploads from registrant in different formats. Very fast and reliable support.

Project 925

Super robust feature set. Very responsive, helpful and patient customer service! Would definitely recommend if you're building forms/collecting data and want to link to shopify customer accounts.

Transformations Lash Artistry

I was able to get my customers tagged so that my password protection was automated. This is a great product and the support team chatted with me to get it all set up.

Rue Porter

very buggy, doesnt work on mobile for us, and we just found this out. probably lost a lot of potential customers because of it.

March 20, 2020

So sorry to hear you're experiencing issues on mobile! The app's forms are fully responsive and they normally perform well on all types of mobile devices, so there's likely something else going on with your theme code affecting the app's functionality.

Our support team has just sent you an email - do you mind following up with them so we can take a deeper look? Our support team is able to fix these theme issues 99% of the time, even if the problem isn't caused by Customer Fields.

The Royal Key

Amazing app with great functionalities to build all types of forms.
Only recommendation would be to include automatic syncing with Klaviyo (which is in progress I heard).

CHANNEL XR

App did exactly what we needed to autotag our various B2B buying groups as they register. We needed this to support custom pricing for various price tiers for different industry segments at http://channelxr.com. As a software developer of ecommerce platforms this is much needed to support B2B capabilities on a shopify store. I highly recommend this software.

Schoolhouse

Phenomenal app!

Allows quick and easy custom form setup and custom meta-data manipulation. There are a TON of advanced features in their easy-to-use app GUI which allow you to capture, manipulate, and store pretty much any kind of data in almost any way you can imagine.

ALSO, my personal favorite, the app offers the ability to code your own custom form solutions to work around restrictions imposed by the Shopify platform and for those extra tricky integrations between multiple 3rd party extensions.

PLUS, their support is out of this world. I've had frustrating experiences with other Shopify app support teams, not the folks from Helium. I've never waited for more than a day to hear back, and more than once the team has deployed hotfixes for bugs we've identified within days. I do not often review apps, but I really can't recommend this one enough.

TBS Alumni

Powerful app! The form builder experience was INCREDIBLE and the form logic/rules allowed me to make an extremely personalized and effective registration form for my niche audience.

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

Dip Devices

I inherited this app from the previous dev and was most impressed by the deep functionality I could apply to the forms. Kyle from the support team was invaluable by stepping up and helping me solve a problem when the other two platforms I have integrated with Shopify weren't playing nicely. If you doubt the functionality, don't because you actually have a support team to assist you solve the problem with the vast robust capability of this form builder.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22