Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

AccuraTrade

I needed a clear, easy to manage way for our trade partners to sign up for our wholesale portal and Customer Fields does exactly that. It's easy to configure, looks great, works perfectly and has performed flawlessly!

February 26, 2021

Wow, incredible feedback! Very gratifying to hear, thank you 🙌

Paspaley Wholesale

We came across this app after looking a so many others in the store. This is the only one that had full end to end customer registration form building as well as workflow and functionality to review and approve customer applications. By far the best app with great integration with Shopify. Well thought out and well built. We also could align emails from this app with our Shopify emails without any effort. Also had fantastic support in sorting out SPF/DKIM alignment issues with email.

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your excellent feedback about so many app features! We're really proud of the account approval flows we've built and glad to hear you're putting them to good use 😄

The Elephant Temple

Since installing the app I have been very impressed. It’s amazing how detailed and customizable everything is, yet extremely user friendly. There is a million ways to customize your form, and it’s all very intuitive. Most importantly, the support I have received is beyond helpful. As a store owner I understand how important good customer service is, but it’s rare to see this kind of dedication in an app. Each time I’ve reached out, I’ve had a reply within an hour from a technician who was not only knowledgeable and understanding, but polite. My problems were solved very quickly.

February 4, 2021

There's too much good stuff in your review, I've got to break it down...

App: "Detailed, customizable, intuitive, user-friendly"
Customer support: "helpful, dedicated, knowledgeable, fast, polite"

This is 🎶 to our ears! Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! 😊

Gerry's Ltd

I love this app, and the support is even better! Katelyn helped me when I had a few issues and helped me straight away. Definitely recommend this app.

February 4, 2021

Hooray! Thank you for your recommendation. 🎉

South Cypress

Customer Fields allows our site to be invite/member only and is key to our web operations. The functionality is great. We have had a few issues but Katelyn has been FANTASTIC. We have only great things to say about Customer Fields.

January 26, 2021

This is incredible feedback and so kind of you! Thanks for bringing those issues to our attention so we can address them promptly. ❤️

Télépharma

Amazing customer service! Katelyn was so patient with all my questions and always found a solution to tailor the app to my needs.

January 11, 2021

Thank you! We work hard to ensure the quality of our customer service matches the quality of our products. :)

This is also a great shoutout for Katelyn, our newest team member! She's still pretty new here at Helium, and she is doing a fantastic job! 🎉

(Not written by Katelyn, we promise 😊)

VetMed Solutions

Customer support is excellent. Very quick to respond when we needed assistance with setting up the form to our needs. This is the only app that actually groups all of your submissions in one place that way they don't get lost.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the excellent feedback!

foodpackgreen

Customer support was very effective and solved my problem! So, I recommend this app for funcionality and for support.

December 7, 2020

Excellent! Thank you so much for sharing. 😄

Virtualslay

Unbeatable customer support! Every query/issue I have had has been solved by their team, extremely happy!

November 5, 2020

Aww, thanks for the kudos! We're happy if you're happy 😊

Holliday Store

O aplicativo é ótimo e serviu exatamente para o que eu precisava. Além disso o suporte deles é muito bom. Estou super satisfeito até o momento.

October 26, 2020

Muito obrigado pelo seu feedback! Agradecemos sinceramente o seu negócio 🤗

(Helium is a US-based company, but we are happy to support merchants around the world. Our staff relies on translation tools when needed.)