Helium Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gold Drop

Location Mexico

This app is excellent. I was blown away by the amazing customer service and how good the product is. It is great for building product recommendation quizzes and for simultaneously capturing valuable user info.

September 8, 2020

We're glad you're enjoying the new features! Thanks for the fabulous review. 😊

RitterImplants

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The best part about this app- which functions beautifully and is quite powerful - is the support behind it. There are tons of apps out there, but when you have a team of experts that focus on quality, functionality is something you never have to worry about! Thank you Helium Dev!!

August 19, 2020

Incredible feedback! This makes our team very happy... thank you so much! 😄

AMATXI TRANSFERT

Location France

Great professionalism and team at our disposal for any questions and help. Really in love with this app and the branding which is well integrated to our theme. Perfect. Thanks for all.

July 9, 2020

So glad to hear this amazing report! Thanks for the incredible review 😄

flirties

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We have been using this app for a long time and the Helium team (especially Kyle) have been very quick to answer any questions and try and help (even if it was not relating to the app).

The app works well for us and we would highly recommend Helium for their support too!

June 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it. 😊

Flower Moxie

GREAT APP AND SUPPORT! I really needed an app that would let me add some custom fields when an account is created and this was the perfect solution! Those extra/custom fields can then be pulled into my CRM with the use of webhooks and Zapier.

Naturally, I had some questions along the way and every time I reached out for support I got a swift and helpful response!

June 5, 2020

Thank you for the outstanding review! 😄

lisse.com.ua

Location Ukraine

The best app for the client page! Support is always ready to help you!

I faced a number of problems with the optimization of my store - the support team decided this in a day

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review! 🎉

Hairdreams Tapes

Our experience with both Kyle and Katelyn have been consistently extraordinary. They both have shown to take great care and pride in solving anything, from developer to user interface issues. The response is almost immediate and in many cases they will offer temporary solutions before a permanent solution is obtained as well as really thinking through an issue and create a multitude of ways and workarounds to achieve what is needed. I am so glad that these extended fields are NOT part of Shopify as I know that there is no way we would have been able to have some of our issues taken care at the level that they have.
Helium in my opinion in customer service, knowledge, attentiveness and creativity IS the Gold Standard that ALL companies should strive to be. They feel more like really smart caring friends then just a paid service.
Dorian

May 27, 2020

Updated 9/21/2020:

"Smart, caring friends" is the best compliment we have ever received as Shopify app developers. "Care" is one of our core values at Helium. That is why work so hard to problem solve particular issues for merchants who use our apps.

In this digital space, transactions and relationships too often feel fast and cheap. At Helium, we constantly remind ourselves of the humans behind the screen who use our products in order to go deeper and deliver more value.

Dorian-- thank you for taking the time to put into words the impact this has had on you and your business. We might just have to frame this review and hang it up in our office! 😊

PS: To clear up any potential confusion, the extended field functionality, although not native to/supported by Shopify, has been integrated with Shopify's metafields so it is technically "part of Shopify" but we know what you meant. 😄

Aumet

Time spent using app About 2 months

Regardless of how good the app is and how useful it is to acquire customers, the developers of the app made sure they help me with work that is not part of their job to insure I have a good experience, recommend it for the excellent support!

May 12, 2020

Thanks, Aumet! We do have some amazing and extremely helpful developers on the Helium team. 😄

Rishoni

This app was exactly what I was looking for. The customer support was prompt, responsive, and helpful, and they were able to take care of what I needed to be done. Highly recommended!

May 4, 2020

Hooray! We are so glad Customer Fields solved your problem. 😄

Terrasoul Wholesale

Customer Fields is great for asking your customers additional information when they create an account. This is so important for our wholesale accounts, but it could do wonders for truly understanding your target audience. When I had an issue getting a certain field to behave properly, Kyle from their support team not only fixed the issue fast, but also gave me a tip about creating a thank you page for our account creators. I would definitely recommend this app if you need to create custom fields for forms on your website. :)

April 23, 2020

Thank you for the excellent recommendation! :)