Helium Customer Fields

Create registration forms as unique as your store

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Elephant Temple

Since installing the app I have been very impressed. It’s amazing how detailed and customizable everything is, yet extremely user friendly. There is a million ways to customize your form, and it’s all very intuitive. Most importantly, the support I have received is beyond helpful. As a store owner I understand how important good customer service is, but it’s rare to see this kind of dedication in an app. Each time I’ve reached out, I’ve had a reply within an hour from a technician who was not only knowledgeable and understanding, but polite. My problems were solved very quickly.

February 4, 2021

There's too much good stuff in your review, I've got to break it down...

App: "Detailed, customizable, intuitive, user-friendly"
Customer support: "helpful, dedicated, knowledgeable, fast, polite"

This is 🎶 to our ears! Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! 😊

Gerry's Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app, and the support is even better! Katelyn helped me when I had a few issues and helped me straight away. Definitely recommend this app.

February 4, 2021

Hooray! Thank you for your recommendation. 🎉

South Cypress

Customer Fields allows our site to be invite/member only and is key to our web operations. The functionality is great. We have had a few issues but Katelyn has been FANTASTIC. We have only great things to say about Customer Fields.

January 26, 2021

This is incredible feedback and so kind of you! Thanks for bringing those issues to our attention so we can address them promptly. ❤️

Télépharma

Amazing customer service! Katelyn was so patient with all my questions and always found a solution to tailor the app to my needs.

January 11, 2021

Thank you! We work hard to ensure the quality of our customer service matches the quality of our products. :)

This is also a great shoutout for Katelyn, our newest team member! She's still pretty new here at Helium, and she is doing a fantastic job! 🎉

(Not written by Katelyn, we promise 😊)

VetMed Solutions

Customer support is excellent. Very quick to respond when we needed assistance with setting up the form to our needs. This is the only app that actually groups all of your submissions in one place that way they don't get lost.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the excellent feedback!

foodpackgreen

Location Italy

Customer support was very effective and solved my problem! So, I recommend this app for funcionality and for support.

December 7, 2020

Excellent! Thank you so much for sharing. 😄

Virtualslay

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Unbeatable customer support! Every query/issue I have had has been solved by their team, extremely happy!

November 5, 2020

Aww, thanks for the kudos! We're happy if you're happy 😊

Holliday Store

Location Brazil

O aplicativo é ótimo e serviu exatamente para o que eu precisava. Além disso o suporte deles é muito bom. Estou super satisfeito até o momento.

October 26, 2020

Muito obrigado pelo seu feedback! Agradecemos sinceramente o seu negócio 🤗

(Helium is a US-based company, but we are happy to support merchants around the world. Our staff relies on translation tools when needed.)

Doortender

Customer Fields is an easy and intuitive way to enhance your customer login form and centralize customer data in one spot. If you have an idea that you can't figure out, their documentation is excellent, and if that doesn't solve it, their support is amazing.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for the amazing feedback! 🎉
We've been working hard to add new help docs & developer docs... so glad to hear that's been helpful. 😁

The Holiday Gift Shop Canada

DEC 2020 Update: This app worked like a champ for us. Completely reliably, helped us to process a huge number of complex registrations for an in-school shopping program that we ran. One of my top-5 apps on the Shopify platform. <<<<<<<< I hope to write a more detailed review when I'm not in the thick of this project, but this app is too good for me to not say something now. As a Shopify DEVELOPER, this is one of the best Shopify apps I've ever used. It works incredibly well, has insane flexibility, great APIs, fantastic documentation, and an incredibly responsive and helpful support team. If it weren't for this app, it would have been an arduous process to build the massively complicated intake form that we need for this shop. The Customer Fields app took away so much headache and allowed me to just build and code what I needed — no fuss. I recommend this app without reservation, and greatly look forward to using it again on future projects should the need arise.

September 21, 2020

More detailed review? I think you've said it all! This is music to our ears. 😄

In the process of creating a great app for merchants, we also wanted to build a tool for developers that was both flexible and powerful. Thank you for affirming both what we've accomplished as well as what we're continuing to work for.

Cheers!