Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Valley Anesthesia

Customer Fields allows us to capture the customer info we need for our business on account creation. Awesome solution, excellent support, and easy integration in our store.

Dazzle Dry Pro

Used this app to build a custom registration form. It was easy to build and install. Help was avail when I needed it.

PurseN Wholesale

App is great! We needed a custom field for a form and this app did exactly that! The support was great too

Petit Vour

We absolutely love this app! Support has been great as well. We were looking for a way to create beauty profiles for our customers, and we've been very happy with what we've been able to accomplish with Customer Fields. All-in-all, great app and great support.

Pop Society Professional

I have used Customer Fields for two sites thus far and i absolutely love the app. Customer service replies really promptly and can fix the issues very quickly. I recommend!

The Backroads Reading Room

Very impressed with Helium's Customer Service. They responded quickly and walked me through what I needed to do. The app is very easy to use. I'm very happy I found this company and this app.

CentreLine Tire Distribution

We updated our site and ran into some bugs. Most app developers take a couple of days to respond, but these guys were returning my emails within just minutes and we had our bug worked out within the hour! Service goes a long we and we appreciate every bit of it!

Honeydewusa

Very useful App! Great developer service! Just a small amount money saved a lot of work for us! Highly recommend! Well always use! Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joy Nutritionals

I had the need for a set of unique fields for our customers in order to provide dynamic content when they are logged in. Customer Fields made it easy for me to collect the required data as well as it gave me a set of hooks to be able to manipulate my web pages using the collected data.

I had one issue where I needed some assistance from the developer. Chelsea was a pleasure to work with and helped me address my needs with both professionalism and patience.

I recommend both the product and the company.

iBuddies

Great customer service and very easy to use!
The team is extremely responsive and helpful :) Highly recommend these guys!