Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder and customer accounts

Hussar Home

Fantastic app! I've barely scraped the service of it's functionality but it seems to give great customer insights and i love how customised and professional the form can be. Super friendly and quick service by Kyle too. Well done!

February 21, 2020

It's wonderful to hear that you're liking it so far! There's more cool stuff to come, stay tuned :)

QC Professional

The customer support has been the most phenomenal that I have ever experienced. Kyle has helped me from setting everything up to answering every single question that I have had. Not only has the customer support been wonderful, the app works perfect and is exactly what i needed. Thank you so much!!

February 21, 2020

We aim to please! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your business :)

All Animals Solutions LLC

Kyle was a great support, i had an issue with the uninstall of an old app and he helped me delete all the coding, and install the new app on our website. It works great and i am super happy to have found this great app with a lot of features and great support.

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Leftover code from other 3rd party apps can certainly cause some headaches, but I'm glad we were able to get you up and running. Cheers!!

Just Ingredients

We've had a great experience with this very capable app that helps us with our bespoke and unique customer data capture setup. The team have been nothing but helpful and have gone above and beyond to answer our technical questions. Thank you!

February 21, 2020

We're so happy to have you! Glad to hear you're happy too :)

Supergsund

Cool and easy to use App!!! It's also good if you don't like the ReCaptcha from Shopify during the registration. You can deactivate ReCaptcha with this App (or you can use it). Easy to use translator for every language, so it will work for everyone. And: During the registration you can register much more fields as with the normal registration. Fields they are maybe also very important from the beginning for your customers, like Company-Name (for e.g. a later valid Company-Bill , VAT and/or TAX Numbers at the Bill add so on. And customer has to repeat his Password before registration what makes also sense at all. We really like :-) Stefan

January 23, 2020

Yay! Thanks for the review. :)

Designpax

So far I am very happy with this app. It was easy to set up and use. The support has been fantastic they respond in a timely manner. www.designpax.com

January 23, 2020

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the good feedback. :)

Investable Oceans

Flexible forms creation for registration and account pages. Extremely responsive and knowledgeable support team.

January 23, 2020

Thank you for the great review!

Ryllisa

The app is very easy to install and intuitive to use. Plus great communication and amazing support from Kyle when I couldn't figure something out.

December 23, 2019

We're happy to have you on board! Thanks for taking the time to share some feedback

HALM Straws

We've been using this app now for a few months, so far we have found this solution the best out of all others out there we tested. NOW they have just released a new update that is really amazing, with conditions and rules that fit right into the registration or customer account, or anywhere you want on your site. The backend is really user-friendly, really clean and high functionality and the team are one of the most helpful out there on the block! Get them now! I highly recommend to anyone in e-commerce!

December 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, and for the recommendation! It's great to know that you're enjoying the new version and its features. Be sure to ping our support team if any questions come up :)

SexySet

This app is exactly what I was looking for my store. Simple to use, which is a great option for a beginner like me. Great customer service, recommended.

November 1, 2019

We're so glad to hear that our app is meeting your needs! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review