Helium Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Zen Den Candles

I created a multi part wholesale sign up form with this app and it is working exactly how I want it to! The app is not inexpensive - but it's very sophisticated in what it can accomplish and does it well. I had a problem with the format of my output - and customer support took the time to investigate and address my concern. An excellent app - thank you!

August 24, 2021

Thanks for using our app, and for taking the time to write such a glowing a review! We appreciate your business :)

Harland Gunnar

It amazes me how much this App can do; very functional! Whether you're looking to create an extra small function in your store or use this App to level up your whole website's user experience, it is definitely worth a try. I believe it will surprise you too!Professional&supportive customer services and developing team, quick in responses, also willing to go the extra mile helping. Many, many thanks to Katelyn& Kyle!

August 19, 2021

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app's features, and that you've had a great experience with our support team. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😎

Country Charm Wholesale

I use this app as a means to review and approve customers that are licensed wholesale buyers. The app is extremely easy to use and does exactly what I need it for. The customer service is quick to respond and was able to answer my question and offered a solution that was beneficial to my business.

July 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you're getting value out of the app and our support team :)

BIOSANNA

So far great experience with this app, it helped us extend sign form also for newsletter and tag customers so we could integrate it to App Omnisend for automatic mail follow. Also the support is great.

April 19, 2021

Thank you! Glad to hear you were able to sync up with Omnisend. 🎉

HyperTough-Support

All I can say is try it, you WILL like it. If you need complex customer fields (serial numbers, date of purchase, toggle entry, image upload, etc.) for your business this is the best out there for Shopify

April 5, 2021

"best out there for Shopify" ... we like the sound of that! Thanks for the great review 🎉

beekeepinguk

The Customer Fields app helped us improve the user experience and the design of the Shopify forms. Really helped us meet the business' goal.
Thanks.

March 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! 🙌

Super PawBox

This app was perfect for creating profiles for my company. The entire Helium team has always been there to help me with my questions and are simply amazing. Huge thank you to the team for helping me out, you guys are the best.

March 9, 2021

Aww, you're making us blush 😊
Thanks for using Customer Fields!

AccuraTrade

I needed a clear, easy to manage way for our trade partners to sign up for our wholesale portal and Customer Fields does exactly that. It's easy to configure, looks great, works perfectly and has performed flawlessly!

February 26, 2021

Wow, incredible feedback! Very gratifying to hear, thank you 🙌

Paspaley Wholesale

We came across this app after looking a so many others in the store. This is the only one that had full end to end customer registration form building as well as workflow and functionality to review and approve customer applications. By far the best app with great integration with Shopify. Well thought out and well built. We also could align emails from this app with our Shopify emails without any effort. Also had fantastic support in sorting out SPF/DKIM alignment issues with email.

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your excellent feedback about so many app features! We're really proud of the account approval flows we've built and glad to hear you're putting them to good use 😄

The Elephant Temple

Since installing the app I have been very impressed. It’s amazing how detailed and customizable everything is, yet extremely user friendly. There is a million ways to customize your form, and it’s all very intuitive. Most importantly, the support I have received is beyond helpful. As a store owner I understand how important good customer service is, but it’s rare to see this kind of dedication in an app. Each time I’ve reached out, I’ve had a reply within an hour from a technician who was not only knowledgeable and understanding, but polite. My problems were solved very quickly.

February 4, 2021

There's too much good stuff in your review, I've got to break it down...

App: "Detailed, customizable, intuitive, user-friendly"
Customer support: "helpful, dedicated, knowledgeable, fast, polite"

This is 🎶 to our ears! Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! 😊