4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its powerful customization options, including CSS changes and adding custom data columns. It's praised for its diverse uses such as reseller signup, bug fixing, and pricing simplification. Key features like templated invite emails and customer tagging are well-received. Merchants commend its flawless operation and integration with Shopify metafields. The customer support, particularly from a team member named Brett, is recognized for its efficiency and responsiveness. The app is recommended for its excellent functionality and exceptional customer service.

April 17, 2023

We just added Customer Fields to our shop and it has been great so far! Their chat option is great and they have answered all of my questions in a timely manner.

Goldscheider of Vienna
About 3 hours using the app
Helium replied April 17, 2023

Thanks for using Customer Fields for your wholesale store! We're happy to hear about your positive experience so far. We're here to help if you run into any snags in the future. 👍

May 31, 2019

The application is intuitive, well designed and support is great and relevant.
These people and the whole Shopify community can make a real difference especially for young start-up businesses that require special care.

Pastaldente
Luxembourg
About 3 hours using the app
August 24, 2021

Quick to respond and help but super helpful app! I loved how easy the form was to set up it allows me to truly help make my customers happy

Nostalgic Groove
About 2 hours using the app
Helium replied August 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're so glad to have you on board 😎

February 17, 2023

Good dev team, very customizable, and while you don't need to know how to code, you can do a lot of custom css when needed.

SoccerPost Sandbox
About 1 hour using the app
Helium replied February 21, 2023

Thank you! That's exactly what we aim for. Value for merchants out-of-the-box, and room for developers to build on top of. Thanks for the positive feedback! 😄

March 5, 2018

I have been working with Shopify for several years. This is the only app that helped me almost immediately and they offered to update my theme styles without even having to ask. With other apps, I would first have to explain what that meant, then file a ticket, then maybe get help in 3 weeks. With these guys, it took me less than 15 mins and all systems are go.

Dogline Wholesale
About 1 hour using the app
October 26, 2022

great app! fits our needs perfectly. there are a lot of settings that I'm sure would work for any setup you wish for, they have thought of everything. Customer service is impeccable! Fast, friendly and knowledgeable.

Infinite Cables
17 minutes using the app
Helium replied October 27, 2022

Wow, what a kind review! You're making us blush. 😊
There's always room for improvement, but it's nice to hear that our careful planning has made an impact on you and your store. Thanks! 🎉

August 15, 2015

Once again, someone stepping up to the plate to handle something simple that Shopify should have already addressed. Thank you.

Tamrac
17 minutes using the app
October 21, 2015

Works beautifully! Worked right away after install! So happy to provide this feature to my customers!

Fluidnutrition
11 minutes using the app
April 19, 2016

Seems pretty useful and working fairly easy. I give it four stars because the styling out of the box is horrible - 1980's buttons and inputs and looks nothing like the screenshots. You are able to add your css and override most of the default styles. Could be easier if they would have add id's or classes to all elements like the reset password button has nothing so I had to use

.customr-edit .cta-button, input[type="submit"]

However, it won't work for the message bar so you can't fully make it part of your theme.

For the other review who didn't like the url /tools/customr you can change that at least today. I agree I don't like that either. From the apps view in shopify click the three dots on this app and choose the option to change the url you can make it /tools/account for instance.

Rose Rey
About 2 hours using the app
March 9, 2021

This app was perfect for creating profiles for my company. The entire Helium team has always been there to help me with my questions and are simply amazing. Huge thank you to the team for helping me out, you guys are the best.

Super PawBox
Helium replied March 9, 2021

Aww, you're making us blush 😊
Thanks for using Customer Fields!