CustomShip

CustomShip

by Byward Labs

Take control of your shipping costs

My Beauty Jungle

I've asked for assisance before installing the app and Philip replied very quickly.
The app is easy to set up, I used it to add an extra shipping area cutomized by zip code.
Excellent...and last but not least, free!

moodbook

I used the app to add an extra shipping option for my customers in order to make a workaround for COD charges. PERFECT APP. Easy to use and finally resolved an issue i have been struggling to solve since i first launched my shop. THANK YOU FOR THIS APP WHICH IS FREE AS WELL !!!!!!!

Freedom Styles

I felt like I had very tricky demands so I was kinda unsure if this APP could help me, but I contacted support and in less than no time Philip had written a step-by-step guide to solve my problem! Wonderful!!!

Fermentarium

Excelent! Very easy to configure, very easy to create any possibilities and works very well, and the best, its free!

Gourmet Canadiana

I am so happy I found this App. I have some specific shipping rules based on certain products and shipping destinations and this App does the job. And it's FREE! Not only that, their customer support is first class. Philip went above and beyond providing me with much needed assistance with the set-up. Once you get the hang of it, this App is very simple to work with. Highly recommend.

alexandriagifts

Over the course of years I've installed several shipping apps for customers and not one was this easy to set up. It worked right away after days I tried to get another app to work since it was my customer's choice. Thank you for the great app!

Smart Grooming

Can't praise this app enough. We have been able to implement shipping based on postcodes and rates that are calculated using product weights - features that were only provided by other apps which were expensive.

4 Continents Stores Ltd

This is an amazing app. A bit tricky to set up but their support team will take their time to assist you.

ZaunEinkauf.de

I have now paid several months for an app $ 10 a month, which can do less than this free app. The settings are a little confusing at the beginning, at least if you read them in German, but the support has everything I did not understand very much quickly explained. am absolutely thrilled and can only recommend it!

see it in action at www.ZaunEinkauf.de

Tiny Pete & Family™: The Last Responders™

It's shocking to me that this app is free. I've used numerous shipping apps on the Shopify platform, and even written my own custom shipping apps for some situations. The flexibility and power of this app is amazing, offering functionality that you'd typically find in apps costing $20+ per month. The app is well designed and does everything I need it to. It's good enough that I would have no problem paying for it.

Previous 1 3