Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Bing, & more!

From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ProHealth

We've been using DataFeedWatch for over a year. We have three Shopify stores connected, each with several different product feeds for different platforms. It provides the extra configuration options we need that other feed builder apps were lacking. Some of the features we find really useful are being able to append static values to product urls, using Google Sheets for custom lookup tables (for when we want to supply different product information than what we use in our Shopify store), and dynamically setting values based on product sku/name/etc. Whenever I've had a question, their tech support is very responsive (I usually use live chat, which is very convenient). Overall we would recommend DataFeedWatch to anyone looking for a robust product feed generator.

Nanushka

Great tool, great support. It is handy for building custom affiliate product feeds, Facebook dynamic retargeting feeds and many more.

MakShoes

I expected more by DataFeedWatch because although they provide the Skroutz channel, they failed to customize the feed so to meet Skroutz's requirements.
I also was charged (probably by Shopify) a month of subscription while I unistalled the app on time during the trial period. The DataFeedWatch's support helped me and I got my refund. The whole experience though of trying to get back my money, was really long and difficult. This was because initially DataFeedWatch didn't agree with the actual uninstallation date. They told me that the uninstall took place on later time, after trial expiration, which was not the case, as the Shopify team proved. Secondly, although the refund was released, I had no feedback on this, either by Shopify or DataFeedWatch.

Surfnow.eu

I just started using. They have great customers support to fix my feed.Hope to se results on new channels...

IVY & OAK

No use case so far was not able to be implemented. Great support from the staff and super performant and reliable feeds.

SmartGear Factory

I have cancelled the plan before the trial finished and they keep wanting to charged my card. Send them emails, no one answers. Is this some kind of scam? Cause I don't know how to call it otherwise. Stop trying to charge my card!!! I will not pay for your service who has done a mess in my catalogue

AmazingCorset

Great app! Highly flexible feed customization, fast and helpful customer support, a very good experience overall.

Amonami

Support team is very helpful and they will go an extra mile to help you with anything. I also love the many options they have to reach for support. Definitely recommend this app to anyone! It will save you tons of effort and time, great job dfw team!

Vivana.dk

Great app! All our catalogs are created by datafeedwatch. Easy to manage and their support is great.

Stencil Ease

Rich in functionality and decent UI/UX.
Competent and helpful support. Only a couple of small issues for 2+ years working with them for 2 of our shops.