Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Clevhouse

App works well and it's to manage but the very strength is the technical support willing to effectively give you support whenever you need

Showerenclosuers

great app, easy to manage feeds, best data feed app I ever used.

Leo Pharma

Amazing app and service and the best customer/support team we have ever experienced.

Reindeerleathers

I am using there service for more then a year now, i have seen some amazing results, specially Google shopping manager Marta is very helpful and she always optimise my ad campaigns as per peak season time, I only have good things to say about DataFeedWatch...

Opherty Ciocci

Excellent App for product feeds. Does it all, and is also extremely simple.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com

Botanic Universe

Great app. Helped us organize and optimize our data feed very easily and nicely!

Urban Strength

If you're serious about Google Shopping, Facebook ads, or just growing your store through new channels, you need to be using DataFeedWatch. The new interface makes feed management a breeze and gives you features beyond any free Shopify app to increase your sales.

Iheartraves

Datafeedwatch has revolutionized our Google Shopping feeds and has proven to be a huge asset in our digital marketing campaigns. Their support is quick and extremely helpful. I recommend DFW to just about everyone looking for an alternative to Shopify's Google Shopping App.

Www 90stees Com

Datafeedwatch is an insanely powerful tool. To grasp the power you need to really use it. And there is a learning curve. If you are willing to put the time into it you will benefit. It puts the power of programming into a non-programmers grasp.

I use it for my Google shopping and facebook feeds and it is my favorite piece of SAAS that I pay for every single month.

Winechateau

Wonderful product and service. The customer service is prompt and effective. The feeds are fast and accurate. What more can you ask for. 5-Stars all the way!