WhatsApp Marketing + Helpdesk

Manage Customer Service on WhatsApp, send Marketing Broadcasts

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
DelightChat omnichannel whatsapp customer service inbox

Tienda Cresso, hay algo para ti

Location Chile

Great App! I can receive messages from Facebook and Instagram customers of the 7 brands in a single app, in addition to Whats app and mail from the web store. It helps me to organize myself and to refer the questions of the clients to the people in charge within the company.

Assembly

Location India

We are using this app for the last several months. All our customer support is now in one place after using it and we are also able to automate the customer flows on Whatsapp through delight chat only.
The support team is very cooperative. Thanks to Baz Chordiya who always replies the queries instantly.

Soeur Co

There is only an android app so I cannot review that. There are some bugs. I tried connecting social media channels and it says they've successfully connected. However, when I sent a test message to our IG account it did not come through the DelightChat dashboard. The app has great potential and I cannot wait for the IOS app.

July 14, 2021

Hi Soeur Co team, this is Preetam co-founder at DelightChat. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the trouble you faced.

I have replied to your email so that we can get on a call and resolve the problem where you are unable to access the app dashboard. I assure you, we will do everything to ensure you have a smooth experience from now on.

As for an app for Apple products, our iOS mobile app is releasing in the next 1 week. We will include you in the early access so that you can use DelightChat from the convenience of your phone.

I'll wait for your reply on the email.

Kind regards,