DingDoong: Delivery and Pickup

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 12, 2020

Very good! I had previously had problems with finding the right delivery date and time slot pickers for customers, which caused me more work, this was simple and fast to set up. Thank you so much

Tasty Treats_TeaToGo
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hello

I can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our Delivery Date app. We always strive to provide the most convenient way for merchants like you to sell your products to customers.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any help!

Edited June 25, 2020

App does what it says and support responds in a timely manner. Although I chose a different app that fits the size and needs of my business better, this app is great for most websites out there!

zimmerman macaron
Time spent using app: About 20 hours

Hi there!

Thank a lot for your kind review and thank you for choosing our app among many options out there. It is customers like you that help keep our lights on and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

June 19, 2020

I have used this app on a couple of stores now. Works really well and easy to set up and configure. Support is super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Anther Flowers
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do inform us.

Edited June 16, 2020

I used this app to be able to implement a calendar that has specific pick up/delivery dates & times ! Would highly recommend this app for anyone needing a calendar for their store. Their customer service is also excellent, very prompt and have answered all my questions!

Decadent Dough
Time spent using app: 29 days

Hello there,

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such a good feedback from you while using our Delivery Date app. We wish our app will create more and more convenience for you and do let us know if you have any questions.

May 15, 2020

There technical support really help me my problem. He makes coding for me. this is a good apps to use. thank you Omega.

Cebu Travel Masters
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hello there!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Our main purpose is to support the customers as much as we can, and we're happy to see that you satisfied with our app.
If you have any questions, please do let us know.

April 26, 2020

great support from developer, had a few issues with getting it to work with another app, is all being sorted now thanks.

Tumekebbq
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hello there!

Thank you for your insightful comments. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

Edited May 2, 2020

*Updated review*
After a few rounds of updates, support chats, and new core functions, the app is working amazingly. The Support team listened to my needs and suggestions and they implemented them fast.
It has really helped my online flower shop www.milenabouquet.com to do consistent flower sales. Our store relays 80% in this app for the flower delivery.

Milena Bouquet
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied February 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
I'm really sorry for the delay in supporting you, the time zone problem is the huge barrier that we need to find a way to overcome it.
Your theme is mostly custom so it needs to be added code to display correctly.
Thanks for your suggestions on setting up a rule for collections, we will consider and add it soon.

Regards,
Omega team support

December 23, 2019

ok ok o k o k o k o k o k o k o ko k o k o k ok o k o k o k o k ok o k o ko k o k ookokokokokokokokokokokok

elev8brands
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Omega replied December 23, 2019

Hello there,

We greatly appreciate your kind words.

Hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

If you have any questiona or need any assistance please contact with email: contact@omegatheme.com

Thanks,
Omegaapps Team.

November 4, 2019

I love this app!!! Use for my online shop - flower delivery <3 Very easy to use and very helpful app.

Доставка На Цветя
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 24, 2019

It's hard to find delivery date app for food, flowers, perishable foods and this app is easy to use, and support is willing to help

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Wholesale Florist + 1 (855) 977-5533 New Jersey 07927