DingDoong: Delivery and Pickup

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 14, 2022

The app does exactly what it promises. Very flexible, and easy to configure. Really great customer service as well! I had some customization questions and they were prompt and very helpful.

The Refill Co
Time spent using app: 29 days
Omega replied September 14, 2022

Hi, it’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with Omega’s DingDoong Delivery + Pickup app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Your friends at Omega

September 13, 2022

Excellent app, very easy to set up, and awesome customer service, very willing to help. I highly recommend!

KoncptU
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Omega replied September 14, 2022

Amazing! 😱 We were so happy when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating.
Love from the Omega support team

September 13, 2022

Rosie was so helpful when my website was having issues installing. Rosie and her team worked hard to find the issue and quickly resolved it so I could get stuck into setting up the app on my website. Thank you again Rosie for your help and amazing customer service :)

Cakes by Capes
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Omega replied September 14, 2022

Woww! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. We made sure that Rosie got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

September 12, 2022

just starting to use this apps, seems like user friendly, dont need to use google api key, its link to our calendar. helpdesk was very helpful. for me it was good enough

Cakesense
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Omega replied September 13, 2022

Lots of love and Thank you 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

September 7, 2022

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!! Spoke to Kathy (for hours) with lots of back and forth pretty much the entire day and she was so nice and patient with my endless questions. Kathy and her team helped me sort out so many issues and the app is working perfectly on my site. Highly recommended!!!

Feed My Paws
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Omega replied September 7, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service and product. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that Kathy receives the recognition they deserve. Thank you again, have a great day!

September 7, 2022

This is one of the better Apps for Scheduling Delivery & Pickup on Shopify. You can add it on the product page or the cart page or both and it comes with Great Customer support. There were times when we were stuck and Anna from the support team was able to help us out super quickly!! Three Cheers to the app and the Support!

Hafla
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 20 days
Omega replied September 7, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with Omega’s Dingdong app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.
_Cheers from Anna_

September 6, 2022

Problem solved immediately!
He has a high level of understanding of shared issues and communicates smoothly.

BACHCA JAPAN
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Omega replied September 6, 2022

Thanks a ton for taking some of your time to share these great comments! 🥰🥰🥰Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. Your review is very much appreciated! 🙌
Best wishes,
The Omega support team

September 5, 2022

Just installed this app, and support team Anna has been amazingly prompt with her replies and helping me resolve my questions! She even provided video help when I couldn't find what I needed at a glance. Very impressed by the support team and looking forward to using the app on our store.

Sing See Soon Floral & Landscape Pte Ltd
Singapore
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Omega replied September 6, 2022

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. 🥰 🥰🥰 It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for 5-stars! 🌟
Cheers,
Anna

August 28, 2022

The support team Anna and Mike were unbelievably helpful in catering to the requirements of our business. They went above and beyond to help get the app exactly how we wanted. Couldn't be happier, thank you!

Australian Meats
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied August 29, 2022

Yeahhhh You’re awesome 💙💚💛🧡 We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Thank You so much for your words! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

August 24, 2022

Anna was very helpful with helping with me with all my issues. we have corrected things needed to make my website work how i want it

All Occasions Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied August 25, 2022

Excellent! 🎵 It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer support! Thanks so much for the 5-stars! 🤩
Best wishes,